Promise + Future

1+1= Gwiyomi

Eunhyuk stood there, completely shocked at what Donghae just did. His best friend had just kissed him. His best friend. Sure the two have shared kisses from time to time but this one felt at most special. Which confused the boy as they have kissed one another on the cheek many times in the past they have been together. 
"Hyukkie ah~ let's go~"  Hyukjae's mum tugged his hand lightly, causing him snap out of his trance and caught up to his mum. 

"R-Right." Eunhyuk mumbled and stuttered. 

What he didn't know was the little giggle that his mum tried to stifle as she saw how her son reacted. It was obvious that Hyukjae and Hae had some feelings for one another, but they were still so young and they don't realise it yet, which made it extra cute. She wasn't against her son dating one of the same gender, especially if it was Donghae. The two have known each other for quite awhile so it makes sense for them to gradually create some feelings. She glanced over to her son and a giggle was let out again. He had such a blank expression. 
She sighed and smiled. I'm going to have a cute son in law in the future... She thought to herself. 

Eunhyuk's POV
"Umma!!! Do I have to wear this?!?!" I pouted to my mum as I pulled on my blazer. "It's so thick and heavy!!" 

"You have to Hyuk ah." Mum smiled gently. "We're going to a formal party." 
I pouted again. 
"Omo...Sora ah, you look so pretty!!" Mum gasped when noona came into view.

"Yeah...pretty..." Sora mumbled. I looked over to noona, it was true she looked pretty, but it looked like she didn't like it. I immediately ran over to her. 

"Noona, you look like you hate it!" I exclaimed. 

"Uhm anniya Hyukjae ah..." Noona bent down so she was level with me. "I just wanted to wear something blue, remember, Noona hates pink." She stuck her tongue out and acted as if she was about to puke. I tried not to laugh at that. Sora noona smiled and ruffled my hair. I grinned. 

"Yeobo! We're going!!" Mum called out to dad. 

"Arasso! I'm coming!!" Dad came rushing into the living room where we were all getting ready to leave. Dad was trying to put on his tie.

"Aigoo..." Mum went over and helped dad with his tie. "What would happen if I weren't here for you..." She sighed but managed a smiled.  

"I don't know either." They laughed. "Come on kids, lets go!" Dad urged us into the car and soon we headed out to Siwonnie's house. 

10 minutes later. 
"Welcome Welcome!!" Siwon's dad opened the door for us. "Aigoo Eunhyuk ah, looking quite handsome today!" He grinned and patted my back. "The kids are upstairs." He told me. I immediately ran up the stairs and into Siwon's room. They all looked up, quite surprised at the sudden outburst.

"HYUKKIE!!!! You're here!!!" Donghae was the first to run up and greet me. "Come come!!" He dragged me to sit other with the others. 

"Hyukjae! You made it!" Siwon grinned. I nodded in return. I turned over to Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

"You two..." Sungmin glared at pouted towards me. He tried to act as if he was angry, but I found it quite cute. "Why did you leave us with those-those- those DEVILS!?" He shouted, obviously referring to Heechul hyung, Hangeng hyung isn't THAT evil, just enough to be Heechul's partner in crime. 

"Well you two did it to us too!" Donghae pouted. "This is exactly how we felt before!" 

"Aish what ever..." Kyuhyun mumbled. 

There was a knock at the door. "Kids...?"  Siwon's mums head popped in. "Come down and eat." She smiled. 

"Neh~" We all chimed together. We stood up and walked downstairs to the tiny buffet table for kids. 

"Hyukkie! Look! Strawberries dipped in chocolate!!" Donghae exclaimed and dragged me to the table. He grabbed a bunch and placed it on my plate. So through the time where I was supposed to grab my food, Donghae grabbed them for me. We sat at the table. Donghae suddenly grabbed my strawberry, I was about to stop him but suddenly he placed it infront of my mouth. 
"Hyukkie 'aahh'." He told me. I was about to protest, but followed along suite since...well...it was a strawberry. 
I opened my mouth  and he plopped it inside my mouth. I munched on it happily. " Is it yummy?" Donghae asked innocently. 

"Owff Cowse!!" I spouted incorhent words. He looked at me with the what-did-you-say? expression. I ate the strawberry and gulped it down. "I said 'Of Course!'" I explained.

"Ohhh..." He nodded. I quickly ate all of my food. I thought I Was the only one who had finished fast,  but I turned to my side and saw Donghae eating his last cracker. 
He looked over to me and grinned. Out of no where, he pulled my hand and dragged me upstairs, of course being careful that none of us slipped. He went into this this room that I haven't been in before. Once he closed the door, he the lights. 
"Phew, now we can be alone!" Donghae grinned. As much  as to how I was still utterly shocked, I managed a smile. 

"Why'd you drag me here, Hae?" I asked. 

"Cause I wanted for the two of us to play by ourselves AND because..." He walked to the window. "Come here Hyukkie!" He gestured me over. I walked over and looked out the window. "The view from out here is beautiful!" 

"Wah..." I exclaimed as my eyes sparkled, the view was extremely beautiful, the night sky was tinkled with the bright stars and then the moonlight shone lightly over everything. Not to mention the fac t that we were at Siwon's house, so everything was so fancy and beautiful. 
He pulled me away and took out some pencils and paper. We started to draw and muck around for the hours that went past. We heard our parents calling for us. 
"Ah...we have to go now..." I pouted.

"Naww...but it was so fun..." Donghae pouted as well. 
We both sighed. I was about to go out but Donghae had grabbed my hand. 
"Hang on Hyukkie, I want to ask you something." Donghae said seriously. 

"Hm?" I asked curiously. 

"Well...I just..." Donghae scratched the back of his head. "We'll always be best friends no matter what right?" 

I looked at him strangely. "Well of course Hae..." 

"Even...if one of us does something reckless...?"

"...depends on what it is." 

He pursued his lips and looked around awkwardly, before finally breaknig out a sigh. "Hyukkie I'm sorry if this is a bit weird for you but..." He pulled my hand, causing me to move forward a bit and before I knew it. His lips landed on mine. 
My eyes grew larger by the minute. He pulled away. 

"Donghae..."

"I'm sorry! I hope we can still be friends even if I did that!!" Donghae shouted and ran out the door.  I was about to call out to him but he had managed to run far away. I was shocked. But...normally one would feel disgusted, but I felt happy, glad even. But why did Donghae run away? 
I pouted. 
I ran out to mum as I heard her call out my name. As we walked to the door, I spotted Donghae, when he saw me he blushed red and looked away. I pouted at that and immediately ran over to him. 

"Donghae!" He flinched and turned to me.

"Yes...?" 

I frowned. I dragged him outside.
"Umma!! Me and Hae will be outside!!" I shouted and they shouted their 'okays'. 
Once I got to a grassy patch, I pulled Donghae so that both of us could sit down. Donghae looked uncomfortable. 
I took the initiative and talked. "Donghae...why'd you kiss me...?" 

"I..." He started. "Just thought I should..." 

I secretly smiled. "Than...why'd you run away?"

"Because...I thought you'd hate me...?" He answered, which really wasn't an answer since he questioned it.

I was dumbfounded. "Wha- You thought...I'd hate you?" He nodded. "Aish...this fishy..." I muttered. "Lee Donghae, you're my best friend. I could NEVER hate you." I sighed. "You know what Hae..." 
He looked at me, telling me to continue. 
"I'll be honest." I gathered my courage. "I...I may like you more than a friend...and...more...more than a brother..." I mumbled. 
Donghae's eyes widened. I looked away with a blush. 

"H-Hyukkie...say that again..." 

"I like you..." I mumbled. 

"Again..." He whispered. 

"God damn it! I love you, okay?!" I shouted and blushed furiously. Donghae's smile spreaded across his face. He leaped to me and hugged me. 

"Hyukkie." He pulled away with a grin. "We'll be together forever okay?!" He smiled. I smiled back. He's back to normal again. "Promise!" He held out his pinky. I attached my pinky to his as we did a pinky swear. He hugged me again. 
He laced our fingers together and we ran back to our parents, hand in hand. 

Today...I felt the true meaning of love. 
____________
20 years later...
"Hae!!!" I exclaimed, embarrassed. My husband had just told our children how we got together. Yes children. Obviously I couldn't give birth, so we adopted two kids. Luhan and Lay. 
The two are exceptionally cute. Luhan looked like a little prince doll while Lay looked exactly like Donghae did when he was younger. 
"My voice wasn't like that!" I pouted.

"Was too! I still remember it! How my wifey confessed to me~" He smirked. 

"Appa! So it's okay if I like a boy!?" Luhan exclaimed while looking up at Hae with his doll like eyes. 

"Of course! Wae? Do you have someone in your heart?" Donghae smiled. 

"Uh huh! His name is Oh Sehun! HE's REALLLLLLLYYYYYYY cute! He goes to our school, appa you should meet him!" Luhan exclaimed.
Lay tugged at my pants. I picked him up as he sat on my lap. 

"Appa is it okay if I like a guy as well???" Lay exclaimed from my lap. 

"You have someone you like as well?" I asked as I looked at him. 

"Yup! His name is...I won't tell you!" Lay suddenly shouted. "You have to meet him first!" 
Me and Hae laughed. 

"Aigoo..." I ruffled Lay's hair and kissed his head. "So cute."

"Just like me, huh?" Donghae laugh, proud. 

"Whatever." I laughed. 

So this is how it went. We've been together ever since we were 6. We had our fights, ones that were only light and ones that risked our relationship. But we have managed it. We managed to stay together for 20 years. We've been there for each other  when the other was troubled. It was a long journey. Actually...how'd I realise my feelings for Hae...? 
Ah.
It was because of that thing. That Gwiyomi song. As much as to how silly this sounds, I'm grateful for that song. Without that song, I'd never know about my feelings for Hae. I'm really...so grateful. 

_________________
END.
OMFG THEY CONFESSED WHEN THEY WERE SIX?! HOLY MOTHER OF SIWON ABS O.O I hope you guys enjoyed this short...fanficthatwassupposedtobeaone-shot. owo
Please do support my other stories! EunHae shippers! Make sure to read;
My Musical Boundary

It's my main story for EunHae XDD It shows some Kyumin and other couples too! ^^ 
Well.
Hope you read this story well! Saranghaminda!! 
Love from~
Your DEAR author, superELFjunior <3