My Hyukkie

1+1= Gwiyomi

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Yah!! Donghae that’s my ice-cream!!” I shouted as soon as I spotted him. He looked up with a shocked expression, the ice-cream spoon hanging in his mouth with melted ice cream dripping from the corners of his mouth.

“Hyukkie!!” He exclaimed and ran over to me, my ice cream still in his hands. I glared at him before taking my ice cream out of his hands, and the spoon out of his mouth.

“Eww...disgusting..” I stuck my tongue out. “Umma!! Do you have another spoon!?” I ran into the kitchen, Donghae following me.

“Aigoo...just use that spoon, Hyukjae ah.” My mum  smiled her gentle smile.

“But it has Donghae’s saliva all over it!” I pouted.

“Hm...but you two are good friends so it shouldn’t matter, right?” She smiled again. “Oh! That’s right. Hae ah, you’re staying over tonight, arasso? Your mum called before, your parents have to go take Donghwa to an interview.” She talked to Donghae gently. I pouted and turned away.

“Inter...view?” Donghae tilted his head.

“Yeah! An interview is where someone talks to someone to get a job! Right mum?!” I grinned. I’m a smart monkey.

“Uhm.” She nodded. “But Donghwa’s applying for a top school with a scholar.”

“Ohh...” Me and Hae nodded together.

“Arachi? Now Hyukjae, share your pajamas with Hae, okay?”

“...arasso...” I pouted.

“Yay!! I’m wearing Hyukkie’s clothes again!!” Donghae grinned and hugged me. I scrunched my nose and pushed him away.

“Yah, be grateful that I’m being nice! If it  were someone else they definitely wouldn’t have let you use theirs!”  I snapped.

But he grinned. “I know! Cause we’re best friends, right Hyukkie?”
I stood there, dumbfounded. My cheeks were turning hot.  “...Hyukkie?”

“Omo...” Mum mumbled. She covered right away, smiled and walked out.
That’s when I snapped back to reality.

“H-Huh?” I blinked a few times. “What happened? Where did mum go???”

“You were spacing out Hyukkie! Your cheeks are red too!! Oh! And umma walked out of the kitchen just then.” He grinned, once again.

“O-Oh?” I didn’t know what to say next. “W-Well!...” I looked around. An idea popped to my head. I hit his arm. “You’re it!” And with that, I ran away.

“Wha- Hyuk!! That’s not fair!!!” I heard Hae’s shouts from behind me.

I turned around and grinned. “Nothing’s fair in this world.” I ran off again.

“Hmph! I’ll catch you Hyuk! Then I’ll torture you with strawberries!” He threatened me, but I couldn’t care less. All I had to do was run.
 I continued to run. But it came to me. Why was it so quiet...?
I turned around, expecting to see Donghae running after me, but he wasn’t. I started to get worried and just when I was about to run back home, I felt arms around my waist.
“Gotcha!” I heard his voice. I turned my head and saw his grinning face again. My eyes widened and once again, my cheeks were burning. I couldn’t move. He whispered. “I got you~” He pecked my cheek and ran off. “Now you have to catch me!” He flashed a grin and ran off. Usually I’d be glaring at him and immediately run after him, but I just couldn’t. My feet were solid to the ground. My hand travelled to my cheek. Did he just kiss me?
I shook my head, slapped my cheeks lightly and turned my attention to the running (if it’s possible) fish.

“You’re gonna get it Hae!” I shouted and ran after him.
We played chasey for another hour or two, until we were totally puffed.  We effortlessly walked back to my house and slumped on the couch.

“Omona...you guys look tired...chasey again, huh?” Mum chuckled as she walked passed us.
We couldn’t even talk so we both nodded.
“Aigoo...why don’t you two go take a shower, I’ll prepare dinner, okay?”
We nodded again.
“Good, now go along, you two both reek of sweat!” She joked.
I stood up first and pulled up the lazy Hae with me. As we walked to the shower, he had his head leaning on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes.

“You shower first Hae.” I mumbled.

“Arasso...” He mumbled back. We parted, with difficulty, as I went to my room to get him clothes and he went to shower.
I picked out any random clothing and walked to the shower. I walked into the bathroom without knocking, since me and Hae are at the point where our friendship lets us walk in without knocking.
I placed his clothes on the rack. I took out my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth.
“Hyukkieee...” He whined.

“Waeee” I mumbled.

“Can you pass me my tooth brush?”

“What? You’re gonna brush your teeth in the shower?” I raised an eyebrow and looked over to him. He had his head sticking out of the shower curtain and was pouting.

“Pweaseee???” He gave me his puppy dog eyes. “It’s too cold...and it’s nice and warm here...”
I blinked at him. Once. Twice. Sighed. I gave him his toothbrush and toothpaste.

“You know you’re gonna have to get out of there sometime right?” I rolled my eyes and went back to brushing my teeth.

“I know, but I should enjoy this warmth until it ends.” He said seriously. I chuckled.
He finally finished. I went to get my clothes and when I went back into the bathroom, he had finished changing. “I’m going to eat first~” He chimed and grinned.

“You better not!” I warned. “It’s my house so I get to eat first.”

“Mehrong~ Not unless you shower fast.” He grinned and ran to my mum.

“Aish that fishy...” I glared, but smiled after awhile. I took a shower, quick but clean.
I rushed when I was putting on my clothes and immediately dashed out to the dining room.
“Yah if you’re eating first-“ I shouted, but stopped when I saw him watching TV.

“Hyuk! You finished.” He smiled. “Let’s eat! I’m hungry...” He pulled me over as we sat at the table. I started to eat my food deliciously. Stealing from Donghae from time to time, but he would steal from me as well so we were even.
Then it was time to go to sleep.
As soon as I opened my door, Donghae had already gotten himself into my bed.
“I beat  you~” He stuck his tongue out.

“So? Everything doesn’t have to be about racing, Hae.” I chuckled. I got into the bed as well.

“Hm...but in my world it is!” He grinned. We both laughed. “Oh! That’s right! Sungminnie hyung taught me this thing! Umm...how’d it go...” He sat up, so I sat up as well.
“Umm... 1+1= Gwiyomi.” He put to fingers up and pointed to his cheeks.        “ 2+2= Gwiyomi.” He did peace signs and put them over his eyes.                  “3+3= Gwiyomi.” He made an ‘okay’ sign and put them over his eyes.         “4+4= Gwiyomi.” He put his four fingers under his chin, like that action in Twinkle.                                                                                                                            “5+5= Gwiyomi.” He put his hands under his chin like a flower.                       “6+6=” He put six fingers up, starting from his left thumb, he kissed each finger until he reached his right thumb. “Gwiyomi!”

“Aigoo cute!” I laughed and pinched his cheeks. He grinned. “Typical Sungmin hyung teaching you that! Sungmin hyung is like a rabbit!” I laughed.

“You try it Hyukkie!” He grinned.

“Me?” I started to copy his actions. Once I finished. I placed my face on his shoulder out of embarrassment.

“That was better than Sungminnie hyung!” Hae pulled me away. “How’d you do it Hyukkie?! You actually beat Sungminnie hyung!”

“W-What?” I was a tomato now. “Me? Beat the Cuteness King? I don’t think so Hae.”

“It’s true!!” He pouted. “Well whatever! I think that my Hyukkie is cuter than Sungminnie hyung and that’s that!” Hae crossed his arms and went under the covers.

“What? Your Hyukkie? When was I ever yours?”

He pulled his head out from under the covers. “Ever since I said so. Hyukkie will always be mine and only mine!” He pouted.
I laughed.

“Whatever Hae...let’s sleep, I’m tired.” I turned off the lights and went under the covers with him.

“Night Hyukkie~” He wrapped his arms around my waist. I snuggled closer to him.

“Night.”
My eyes turned heavy and I was about to enter dreamland.

“Saranghaeyo...my Hyukkie.”
I fell asleep.