02

You're My Everything

Minhyun's POV

I grabbed the one who slapped the new girl in the face. I don't know why, but I felt like I needed to protect the new girl.. yet I don't even remember her name. I didn't bother paying attention when she was introducing herself.

"Don't.. Don't you dare hurt her again. GO NOW." I said coldly.

"I-I-I n-neh... Mianhae, oppa." The girl walked away.

"T-thank you... and sorry for being rude to you." the new girl said.

I shot my famous smile at her.

"It's fine. So what's your name?" I asked.

"Wern't you paying attention when I introduced myself to the class?"

Oh . 

"U-uhm.. well.." I stuttered a bit.

The new girl chuckled lightly. The way she smiled was so beautiful..

No, Minhyun.. She's not pretty... She's not pretty... She's not pretty..

I kept on saying that in my mind.

"It's alright. If I have to introduce myself again, then okay. My name is Soo-Ah but you can call me by my english name, 'Ellisa'." said Soo-Ah.

"Wow, such a pretty name." I complimented her.

Then the school bell rang loudly.

"Oh. I'm gonna go to my next class now. Nice meeting you!" She said.

"Oh! WAIT!" I yelled.

"Hm?"

"Would you like to go on a date with me...?" I asked her. 

Ha, I got this girl now... 

"Sure, I guess."

"Great! So what class are you going to?" I asked.

"Dance class." She replied.

"Chincha?! Me too! Lets go together." I smiled.

"Haha okay."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Good morning class. Today we will be seeing how great you can dance. You will pick out a piece of paper out of this box. It will of a topic on it. For example, if yours is 'cute' then you need to show cuteness in your dance. You don't have time to practice either. You just get up and move! Alright?" said teacher Ma.

"Neh." said the class.

 

Soo-Ah's POV

I was scared about what I would pick out of the box... I stuck my hand in and pulled out a paper and the paper said 'y'. My eyes went wide. 

"WHAT? I dont want to do this topic!" I pouted.

Suddenly, all the members of NU'EST came into the room.

Aish, chincha? You choose NOW to come in?!

"The 'y' dance topic, eh? Don't worry, it's not like you will be good enough for us to even let you on stage!" said one girl.

"Don't say that to her or I WILL make sure that everyone will bully YOU instead." said the blonde, long-haired one in NU'EST.

The blonde grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the rest of the NU'EST members.

"Annyeonghaseo, my name is Ren. That girl was Lee Dam Bi. She's the queenka of the school. All of NU'EST hates her. Blah." he said.

"Wow, your preeetty!" said one of the other members.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Baekho. Nice to meet you!"

I smiled at him.

"and I'm Aron, but you can call me the man of your dreams.." He winked at me. (I know, cheesy line!)

"Uuuhh--" someone interupted us. It was Minhyun!

"Back-off boys, she's mine! We are going on a date tonight!" Minhyun winked at me.

I blushed.

"Ugh. Someone like her?" said the other member.

"Shut up and just introduce yourself to her, JR." said Aron.

"Fine. I'm JR and I don't like you. k." JR said coldly.

My smile faded. Why?

"Sorry about him. He's cold to everyone. He'll open up to you soon!" said Ren.

"Oh, it's fine." I said.

"Soo-Ah, it's your turn. Get up on stage!" said teacher Ma.

"Awww.." I complained but the NU'EST members, execpt JR, pushed me up the stage.

 

Minhyun's POV

"Isn't her topic 'y'?" said Baekho.

"Hm.. this should be interesting..." I smirked.

"Oh. I'm gonna hit on that girl over there. Make sure Soo-Ah doesn't see me flirting." I said.

"Aish, you playboy.. arraso.. just go." said Aron.

As I was flirting with the girl, Baekho interupted me.

"What is it?" I asked in annoyance.

"Soo-Ah saw you flirting with the girl!" He said.

"What?!" I yell-whispered.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Soo-Ah's POV

So this is how you wanna play it, eh? In that case, I'll make the playboy fall for the one he's playing with..

I smirked.

...and I knew exactly how to do it.

I kept watching Minhyun flirt with that girl until Baekho interupted him.

 

Let the GAME begin...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The second chapter! I hope you guys liked it! Please comment and subscribe!<3 Thank you for supporting me and reading my story. Thank you, readers!