01

You're My Everything

 The Sun shined brightly in my direction. As we kept driving along the road, it seems as if the Sun had been following us. All of a sudden, our car came to a smooth, clean stop. 

"Here we are, guys!" exclaimed my dad. 

"You will absolutely love it here, in Korea, Soo-Ah." said my mom.

I rolled my eyes and let out a loud sigh. Moving here, in my mind was a horrible idea. I would have to go to a new school, meet some stupid, stuck-up enemies, make new friends, and many other problems that I could possibly think of. All these things made me worry, especially since I start school again... tomorrow. 

"Soo-Ah, sweetie, could you unpack the boxes over there?" yelled my mom.

She pointed to a HUGE stack of boxes in the corner of our new living room. I lazily walked over to the boxes, unpacking the stuff in it one by one.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ugh. SHUT UP!"

The alarm clock kept ringing and ringing. Stupid clock! Be quiet! You are just jealous of the relationship I have with my bed, heheh. Today was offically my first day of school in Korea. How wonderful... not. I quickly got up anf freshened up and changed into the school uniform. It was a brown, jacket with a white shirt to be worn under the jacket. The jacket had our school symbol on the top right. The skirt was also brown and suprisingly short while the shoes were just plain and boring.

After getting dressed, I dashed downstairs, ate my breakfast, said my goodbyes and ran to school.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was finally at my destination. Man, my new school is HUGE. Suddenly, I saw a guy walking towards me. I looked behind to see if he was walking towards someone else.. and he wasn't. 

"Annyeonghaseo, I'm Dongho. You must be new. Nice to meet you!" he said.

"Haha, Hi, I'm Soo-Ah. I moved here from America. Oh, and it's nice to meet you too!" I said.

"Ah, I see. Well, I'm part of Student Council at Seoul High. I was assigned to show you around school today and tomorrow."

"Oh, alright then. Can you show me where room 402 is at?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. Kaja!"

As we were walking down the hallway, screaming fangirls started running towards a group of boys, coming near room 402.

"Hey... that's my main classroom! Found it!" I exclaimed.

Dongho chuckled.

"By the way, why were those girls screaming?"   *Confused face activated* I asked.

"Oh. They are NU'EST's fangirls." he said.

"NU'EST?" 

"Yeah. They are the Kingkas of this school and they call themselves NU'EST. There names are JR, Minhyun, Baekho, Aron, and Ren."

"Hm.. So the Kingkas will be in my class, eh? Well, they seems like stuck-up snobs to me..." I said in disgust.

"Haha. Some of the members are players and some of them are actually quite nice." said Dongho.

Then, the ringing of the school bells sounded.

"Oh, gotta get to class! Nice meeting you, Soo-Ah!" Dongho's voice began fading as he ran down the halls.

"Yeah! You too!" I yelled. Hopefully Dongho heard me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Good morning, class. To day we have a new student. Soo-Ah, come up to the class and introduce yourself to the class." said teacher Kang.

"Oh, neh." I said.

As I walked towards the the front of the class, boys started to whistle and girls began giving me glares while the Kingkas were bust playing on there phones. 

"Annyeonghaseo, My name is Soo-Ah but you can call me by my english name, 'Ellisa' if you would like. I have been dancing for 8 years and half of my schedule has something to do with dance. Please treat me well!" I smiled and went back to my seat.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Minhyun's POV

"Hey, you know that new girl in our class?" said JR.

"She makes me want to throw up.."

The members agreed.

"Well, I think this shall be interesting.." I smirked.

"Oooo.. Is our playboy, Minhyun gonna play with the new girl's heart?" teased Aron.

"Oh! There she is! Go get her, Minhyun!" said Ren.

"We'll stay close to you. I wanna see how well your charm works on girls. Heh." said Baekho.

"Hmph. Okay, if that's what you want." I said.

I walked over to a table in the right corner where the new girl was sitting at.

"Hey." I said.

The new girl looked disgusted for some reason.

"Do you need something?" she asked coldly.

"Yes. I do. I need your number." I winked at her.

"Ha!" She laughed in my face, which took me back a bit.

What's wrong with this girl? Usually, when I say that, the person would usually faint or start fangirling...

"In your dreams, playboy. I've only been at this school for 3 hours and Ialready know that you dated almost every girl in Seoul High and ended up breaking all there hearts. You disgust me. Now go away." she replied.

"OOOOOO! Hard to get!" Everyone was staring at the new girl and me making 'oooo' and 'aaah' noises. 

"What did you just say, to our oppa, you little piece of crap? HUH!?" One of my fangirls came up to the new girl and gave her nice slap in the face....

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

My first chapter, guys! I hope you like it! Please comment and subscribe. Saranghae!♥ Thanks for reading! I will update more soon so check daily for any new updates! (: