Action

A Love That Can't Be Returned

Minhyun walked onto the set, cheery and excited as they prepared for a comeback. They once again filmed all the dance scenes first and he watched on while Ren filmed his solo stuff. Then he was shown where he’d sing and his heart ceased beating for a moment.

Could it be? Is it really what I think it is? It is.

He silently gasped as he went over and gently ran his fingers over the brick.

I can’t believe it’s really you. I missed you.

The wall didn’t reply as he smiled to himself and the director instructed how to sit and pose, similar to Face. His smile grew as he slowly leaned back against the cool wall. ‘It’s nice to feel you again. Really good,’ he thought and smiled more.

Soon filming started and he did his best to focus on the lip-syncing and intense looks with some playing with sand in between. During all of it though, he couldn’t help but think about his wall. It was so nice to be with it, to be so close. All he wanted to do was jump up and hug it, but he couldn’t. Maybe next time.

Luckily he had a good amount of filming by his wall, so he did it with serious acting while spazzing out in the inside. None of the other members were there to disturb them. It was just Minhyun and his wall. ‘Together forever,’ he mentally said.

Unfortunately, filming couldn’t last forever like he wanted. There were other scenes to shoot and time was running out. Extremely reluctantly, he had to leave his wall. But before he went, he took an opportunity when no one else was watching and pressed his cheek again the wall.

The rough and cool surface felt really nice against his soft cheek and he let his happy smile light up his features. “This won’t be the last time I see you,” he whispered. “We have plenty of good times ahead of us.”

He pulled back a little before swooping in to give it a quick peck before being called to go back and change costume.

“Until our next time,” he murmured before finally leaving it.