The Dreaded Meeting

Choi Minho and I are going to be....Stepsiblings??
Please log in to read the full chapter

Oxygen escaped me as I ran down the hallway, I was running late and if I was late one more time, I would never hear the end of it.  Luna would give me another lecture on how the other F(x) members were always on time.  Sorry, if I wanted to look my best, besides women are suppose to be "fashionably" late, if we weren't then how are we suppose to keep men on their toes?  Lost in my thoughts I tripped and would have fallen if not for the two hands that reached out to catch me, I looked up to thank the person who saved me but stopped when I saw the familiar face.  Quickly retching myself from his hold, I straightened and was about to continue on my way when his voice rang out behind me. ”You know it's rude not to thank someone when they help you, or do you have the mannerisms of a pig Sulli?”  I tried not to blush out of irritation as I turned around to glare into the face of the very handsome repulsive face of Choi Minho.  "Is being called a pig supposed to be offensive?  Pigs are very friendly and clean animals, two things that you obviously are not."  Minho's face fell slightly and I grew triumphant as I began to put another check under my name in our mental scorecard.


Minho and I have never liked each other.  Ever since the first meeting during Minho's debut to SM Entertainment, we have been rivals, and I was perfectly happy with this arrangement.  In fact, I was quite proud of my ability to insult him whenever he had the misfortune of being in my presence.  The payback of course was that he always gave as good as he got.  It was like a nonstop battle of wits between us.  I was just about to turn and walk away when Minho suddenly laughed and pointed at me.  "Is that supposed to be a dress or a paper bag?”  Minho said while looking at me like I was the most disgusting thing on earth.  I could only snort at his pathetic attempt of a comeback.  "I don't know is that suppose to be a face or a monkey's plastered on your head?”  I replied, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible, I knew I looked hot in this dress.  Minho's face flushed in anger and he opened his mouth to retort, but was interrupted when my cell phone rang in my pocket.  The ringing brought my attention back to the reality that I was late!


Quickly I turned and ran in the direction of practice room leaving Minho behind in a state of frustration.  Yanking the phone out of my pocket, I answered it, "Hello?”  I sighed when I heard the voice on the other end.  I really didn't have time for my mother’s long conversations.  "Sulli darling!  I've missed you, you don't call nearly as often as you used to.”  I rolled my eyes, with a mother as chatty as her who in their right minds would call often.  "Mother I actually don't have time to talk right now, I'm running late for practice.”  I could picture her face as I heard her sigh of disappointment; I felt a slight twinge of regret.  I really should make more for time for her.  "Alright dear, I was just calling to tell you not to go out after practice.  I need you to come home, there's something rather important that I need to discuss with you.”  My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.  Mom rarely asked me to come home, I wondered what was so important that she had to tell me face to face.  "Alright mom, I might be late though.  Luna will probably make me stay later to make up for the choreography that I missed, okay I have to go, bye!”  I felt bad for hanging up so abruptly, but Amber said she would have my head if she had to sit through another one of Luna's lectures on punctuality.


I exhaled and op

Please log in to read the full chapter