`` yookwon

exoskeleton sector.

 

“What shall I call you?” Yookwon tilted his head as he walked back to his dorm room that he shared with Minhyuk, the gun in his hands. He was patting the new revolver fondly, his eyes glazed as his mind was filled with ideas on how to modify the gun.

“I suppose I could add a new barrel here, and maybe adjust the trigger to fit my fingers. I wonder if I should do a paint job, maybe a metallic red sheen would look nice on you,” he mused, staring at the gun. His brain automatically configured the gun’s structure as he continued planning.

He was so caught up in his meticulous restructuring of the gun that he didn’t see where he was going. The male ended up bumping into someone when he turned a corner, and a hiss was what he received.

“Watch where you’re going, chat,” the female snarled, rubbing her head.

“Why don’t you watch where you’re going, ciel,” Yookwon retorted, rolling his eyes as he offered a helping hand. The girl glared at him, slapping his hand away.

“Oh come on, stop being so stubborn and prideful and just accept my damn help,” the gunner sighed, grabbing the girl’s hand despite the protests that exited .

“Hmph,” she huffed, snatching her hand away from Yookwon’s grasp. The male rolled his eyes and sighed for the second time that day, “What pissed you off this time?” 

“Weather manipulation class went badly. Dr. Sunye was absent since she had to heal the group of newcomers who arrived last night. Jihoon-ahjusshi is still recovering from a poisonous bite he got from Boa-sunbae. Sunyoung and Youngbae kept on arguing while Sunkyu did nothing. Absolute nothing, I tell you. You would have thought that she would have helped out her fellow sunner, but no,” She dramatically sighed, “Though Sanghyun did try to help me calm those two diables down. Seriously, just because I control the ciel does not mean I have to deal with the typical Moon and Sun issues.”

“Glad I’m not in your class, Chaerin-sshi. I bet you if Jongdae didn’t skip, he would have electrocuted them,” Yookwon chuckled, remembering the previous incidents in where Jongdae and Sanghyun would go as far as striking thunderstorms to calm the weather manipulation class down.

“Sanghyun was this close to doing so but you know how innocent that kid is, Jongdae has to be there to initiate the action,” Chaerin rolled her eyes before a hint of a smile appeared on her face. “You should apply to the healing centre as some sort of psychiatrist since I feel better now that I’ve told someone my problems.”

“Contemplating on that matter but right now, guns are my love,” the gunner grinned in return, his eyes barely visible as he held up the gun.

“New gun?” the sky manipulator asked before snapping her fingers, “I nearly forgot, Myungsoo was searching for you.”

“Myungsoo was searching for me?” Yookwon’s eyes widened, frantic thoughts crossing his brain.

“Yeah. What did you do?” Chaerin raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms. “Good luck though, I’d love to chat with you more but I have to show the new kids around. Apparently there are some weather manipulators among them, so the more the merrier.”

“Or the more, the more pissed off you get,” the Cheshire male joked, gaining a half hearted punch on his arm.

“N’importe quoi, chat du cheshire.”

 

-

Yookwon made his way to the library, knowing that Myungsoo would be there. He had tucked his gun into his holster, having to delay his plans, which made him slightly unhappy. However the prospect of having to meet Myungsoo kept his brain whirring around theories. Yookwon wasn’t exactly friendly with the said male but he wasn’t exactly enemies with him either.

He bowed lowly to the passing by elders, flashing his trademark cheeky grin. The gunner was a chill type of person, one that got along with practically anyone. People had commented on how popular he was, claiming that he was a social butterfly.

“I wonder if I’ll get along with Myungsoo,” he muttered to himself, curious. He was about to exit the dormitories and enter the commons ground when a toilet flew out of the fifth storey window from one of the adjacent buildings.

“Oh dear, it’s the human anatomy department,” a soft dreamy voice sounded from behind him. Yookwon turned around to find a calm Joonmyeon staring at the broken window.

“Joonmyeon-sunbae!” Yookwon bowed, before sighing along with the male. “Bet you that was Changsun.”

“It probably was him, him and his super humane strength. Oh well, I better get going, need to check up what damages he caused,” Joonmyeon pursed his lips before flashing a cheerful eyesmile to Yookwon. “Don’t worry about Myungsoo, you’re not going to be listed down.”

Yookwon nodded and waved the elder goodbye before his brain fully comprehended what the male had just said. “How did you-?”

“I just know, Yookwon-sshi,” the waterbender smiled knowingly. The gunner could only stare after the calm looking male, a million thoughts popping into his head.