She's One in a Million

She's One in a Million

 

gwenchana, hyung”

           Kai said, well he's actually liying to his hyung because he’s not fine, he’s not fine at all, and his feet are hurt but he doesn’t want the other members to worry, so yeah he just acts like he’s fine.

           The hurt from his feet doesn’t really bother him, what bothers him the most is that they have to perform tomorrow and the fact that his feet are terribly hurt and he’s the lead dancer just make him desperate.

“You’re not, Kai. Don’t lie.”

            Baekhyun argued with his statement, he knows he’s not fine since he’s the one helping him to walk. He knew him. He knows that Kai is desperate, he practiced so hard for tomorrow, and now that his feet injured… well, Baekhyun doubt that he’d be able to perform something as awesome as usual.

“I’m not lying.”

“Yes you are, and for your information you’re a bad liar. So just take some rest now”

            Kai knew he’s lost, so he just remained silent and let out a sighed, He knew they won’t believe he’s fine after what happened earlier at the airport.

                           --Flashback--

         Cameras flashing, fans were surrounding them trying to take photos of them, trying to get noticed by them, EXO-K. Their body guards were trying their best to protect them from the fans, to be specific, the sasaeng one. It was damn crowded the fans were pushing each other in order to get close to their idols.

“MOVE ! PLEASE MAKE A WAY FOR THEM!”

Their bodyguards were yelling at the fans but it was no use. They screamed louder this time, trying so hard to get noticed. They were screaming out every members’ name

“OPPAAAAA, KAI OPPAAAA”

“CHANYEOL OPPAAAA”

“SUHO OPPA !”

“BAEKHYUN OPPAAAAAAAA”

“ KYUNGSOO OPPAAA !”

“SEHUNNIE OPPAAA !”

            They were struggling, they were walking at keep their face down, and they didn’t bother them. They were almost late for their flight to Philippine, as they get closer to the gate the fans grew crazier, it’s not the first time they saw idols at the airport but they always like this.

            The fans were pushing each other, one fan was actually made it close to them, she was trying to get the best picture of them, but when she tried to take pictures of Kai suddenly she pushed him, he was shocked. He bumped into a pillar and fell on his . Ouch

            He couldn’t get up and Baekhyun helped him up, when he tried to walk he felt his feet were damn hurt and he couldn’t walk properly so Sehun helped him to walk, some fans were crying over him so he tried his best to look fine and remained calm, but it failed, epically failed, as he walked a few steps he couldn’t help but grinning he’s teeth in order to bear the pain. Fans were noticing that and they keep on crying.

            As they got to the plane, the paramedic quickly checked his feet, they said that his feet are twisted and he has to stay still for 2 or 3 days. Hell no! He has to perform tomorrow!

--End of Flashback--

 

            Their plane finally landed after a 4 hours flight from Incheon to Philippine. Kai feels better and he walk properly now.

“Can you walk on your own?” Sehun asked with a concern look on his face.

“Don’t worry, Sehun-ah. I’m fine.” He comforted him.

“OH KAI-ah! You finally recovered!”

            Chanyeol scream from excitement which make him chuckles a bit and make Baekhyun yelled at him to be quite. Kai looks at his two members as they’re arguing about whose more annoying.

“Hyung you’re more annoying you know that? Oh and Kai, your girlfriend texted me, she asked me to tell you to turn on your phone”

”ne hyung”

            Kai immediately turn on his phone and he got 2 messages and 1 miscall. He smiles knowing that she must be worried about him, he knew she must have heard about the incident earlier. So he decided to call her just to let her know that he’s okay now.

“yobosseo?”

“Oppa! Are you okay? Are you still hurt?”

“hahaha, you didn’t even greet me, Sulli-ah. Yes I’m fine now, don’t worry”

“How can I be calmed when everyone’s talking about your incident, and I also saw your photos, it seems like you’re in a great pain, oppa”

“Hmm, but I’m fine now, don’t worry too much okay”

“Ne, I have to go now oppa, I love you. Bye”

“Love you too, Ssul. Bye”

            He catches up with the other members as soon as they ended their phone call. He’s happy that she was worried about him; he misses her so much they haven’t met for like a month due their busy schedules.

            Night comes, and they need to go to sleep now since they have to wake up early tomorrow. Kai can’t sleep, he doesn’t know why but his eyes just don’t want to close yet. He opens his phone and sent a text message to his girlfriend, Sulli.

 

Hey, what are you doing? Are you done practicing?

-Kai-

Sulli just ate dinner, she’s really tired and wanted to sleep when her phone vibrated, it’s a text message from Kai. She managed a little smile since she missed him already.

Hey, yes I’m done practicing and I’m going to sleep now :))

You should sleep now. Get some rest okay? <3

-Sulli-

As soon as he get her text, he smile a bit and go to sleep, like she said, he needs to get some rest.

***

“Kai! Yah! Wake up!”

            He frowned as he heard the leader yelling at him. He’s tired and his feet are still hurt, but he managed to smile and walks to take a bath, after that they went to the performance place to do some warm up and to do their makeup.

            He’s doing well at the rehearsal, his feet still hurt but he could push the pain away during the rehearsal. He’s kinda relieved.

            6 PM. It’s their time to perform, tonight they’ll perform MAMA and History, they were all excited, except for Kai, his feet started to hurt again, he should be resting but he insists to perform. While performing Kai was tripped and fell again, all the members were panicking and so their fans. Members were helping him and bring him back to the hotel, he was sleeping, and…

“OPPA! How could you perform with your feet hurt like that?! What were you thinking? I was worried to death!”

            She yelled at him as soon as she entered his room, he glanced at her several times, he thought she was just his hallucination, there’s no way Sulli’s here in the Philippine, but when he felt a warm hug from her he knew she’s really here.

“Sulli-ah.. what are you doing here? You should be in Seoul.” He said weakly

“What? Are you expecting me to remain clamed after I saw you fell like that?”

            Tears started to flows down from her eyes, she can’t stand looking at him like that, he usually energetic and funny and it hurts her so bad to look at his pale face and weak smile.

“Don’t cry Sulli-ah. Thanks for coming here.”

“D-do you need anything? Food? Water?”

“No, Sulli-ah. I just need to rest.”

“Okay, t-then. I’ll just go to my room now.”

“Ssul..” he called her, softly and weakly.

“Yes oppa?”

“Can you stay here? Can you stay here, besides me just for tonight? “

            He managed to give her a weak smile and she nodded and walks toward him, she lies down beside him, he caresses her hair and hugs her from behind…

            They fall asleep…

            And as long as he’s with her everything is fine with him…

            Just when she’s by his side everything seems right again…

            And for Kai, Sulli is one of the best things that happened to him...

            She’s one in a million, she’s special…

            

 

" There are those moments of life that I'll always remember,

not because they were important,

but because you were there

with me"