My Love For You

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Pov

 

Dahae was clutching her thick chemistry book tightly in her chest trying to avoid the playing Kingkas and gossiping Queenkas. She pulled up her thick-rimmed eyeglasses and continued walking.

"HYUNGIE~~"Tao hollered Luhan.

Dahae took a glimpse of his boyfriend. Luhan also did the same, but quickly looked away.

As their eyes took contact, she blushed and quickly rushed off towards her Chemistry class. Unfortunately, as she walked in a fast motion she bumped with a resident . Yoon Jungah.

"watch it"she said as she rolled her eyes.

Dahae bowed multiple times while repeating the word sorry for about thirty times.

"stop it or you will break your back, "she said as she strutted away with her killer heels.

Luhan saw the scene but he didn't bother to help Dahae. I'm sorry, Dahae. I don't have the courage.

Dahae walked away with her head hung low.

She saw how Luhan just looked at her. He didn't try to help her or ask her if she is alright. He didn't do anything that a boyfriend would do. 

He didn't know how painful it felt for Dahae. Too much pain that she has been carrying for 1 year and 6 months. Yes. They reached that long. It is really long considering the kind of relationships that people are engaging in now.

They are now more to an acting kind of relationship rather than a serious kind. The average longest relationship is probably three months.

Dahae sat in the most farthest corner in the room and opened her thick and heavy book.

"what page was it?"she murmured as she flipped through the pages of the book.

Then a figure sat beside you "Dahae!!" Min Young, your dorky best friend chirped.

"HEYA"Dahae greeted in the same way but ended up failing miserably.

Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter