17

Am I Not Exist In This World?

 

L.joe POV

 

‘God, what has I’ve done, I didn’t think twice as I told that. Now Changjo hate me, Chunji are moving far away from me. the others members seems like don’t wanna be close with me anymore. Is it because my attitude?’ I think to myself as I drink some milk on the kitchen table, while playing with my phone.

 

Then suddenly my fingers accidentally press the image that was on my folder. It was the picture with me and him. Lot’s of pictures we’ve been taking together.

 

But suddenly, realization hit me like tons of rocks and I face palmed myself while slamming my head on the table furiously.

 

Suddenly my shoulder get a tap.

 

 

Nobody POV

 

It’s Cap.

 

"Hey, what’s wrong?" he ask as he gently place a hand on L.joe’s shoulder.

 

He was sniffling.

 

"It’s nothing."

 

"But it’s looks not with me. Come on, spill it out. Tell me." cap say trying to persuade L.joe to tell him.

 

Suddenly he sobs. He’s crying. Clutching onto Cap’s shirt as he crying so hard on Cap. He still can’t utter any words, his lungs full with heavy breathing due to the hardness from the tears.

 

For about 10 minutes he’s crying. Cap the younger’s back as he soothed the boy.

 

"shh…don’t cry anymore. It okay now. hmm?" cap say as he the boy soft hair.

 

"I regret hyung… it’s all my fault. I the one who were make he go out from this band. It all my fault that I broke with him. I make him crying everytime with me. I don’t deserve him hyung. He’s too kind. He’s like an angel. He is angel hyung."

l.joe keeps mumbling around.

"shh..i know.. I know it.. just stop crying.. please.. stop crying.." cap say.

 

"but he’s really gone… he gone forever from me." he said as he try to control his sobbing.

 

"but we always can meet him again. I’m very sure about it. I really sure that we will find him again."

 

"I miss him…"

 

"I know.. I miss him too. We all miss him." Cap said as he hug the younger.

 

"did we get any news about him yet?"

 

"for now, it still didn’t have any news yet. But our manager will be trying to search for him."

 

"did the police get involved?"

 

"no. still didn’t make any police report. We have to keep this as a secret right? We can’t risk his family. You know that his mom is sick. So we can’t let her know this news. It’s risky." Cap explain.

 

l.joe nod.

 

"I hope he is okay,"

 

"me too. I hope everything is save."

 

"I can’t wait to apologies to him. Too much that I have done so wrong to him. All I need now is apologies. I need to apologies to him,"

 

"you can when we meet him back, now let’s clean up and go out, the manager want to have a little talk."

 

L.joe nodded and followed Cap slowly behind his back.

 

 

…………..

 

 

Niel shifted uncomfortably inside the car. He can hear the two men speak with each other and sometimes, he can feel their filthy hand touch him. But he can’t do anything.

He was afraid, he afraid that they would hear him if he make a little noise, and that would might possibly bring to his death. He better not take any risk anymore.

 

Then he feel the car stop moving, he can’t see since he were blindfolded with a black cloth. His mouth being put the tape. He can’t scream nor can’t he speak.

 

Suddenly he feels the two men opened the back door car and someone pulls him roughly.

 

"Get up sleeping beauty. Time to go inside the castle,"

 

"unfftt…" all he can say.

 

The two man then bring him inside a old house neared some bushed that maybe someone would never notice that there’s someone live there.

 

The two men then shoved Niel onto the ground harshly make the poor boy fell on his face, hurting his face a little.

 

"Wait here till our boss is coming," he command.

 

After 15 minutes later, a footstep can be heard.

 

"There you can go now." The person who looks like their boss showed a finger to tell them to leave.

 

With a bow, the two men then leave the scene while closing the door.

 

"My my. Look what I have here, a little cutie." He smirked.

 

He took a step forwards and squatted down to leveled his with Niel’s face. Roughly he cupped Niel face with his hands and turn it side to side.

 

"Hmm, you’re quite pretty, wonder what would I like to do with you then. Hmmm. Should I sell you? Should I give you to someone? Or should I keep you as my pet?" he said as he keeps studying Niel face.

 

Niel moved around, trying to wriggles himself out from the tightness. The person laugh. Sickly laugh. Niel felt disgusted. He feel scare, what if the person really sell him to someone, or keeping him as his pet? He really can’t imagine if that things happen to him.

 

"Don’t worry, I won’t be gonna played with you for now. Maybe later, only if I bored then I will come to get you. Now I have something that important to be attend. Okay, my love bye bye." He said as he get up and trace his jaw line with his fingers, before digging the nails between them.

 

………

 

At infinite dorm, there’s only silence as the members sit in circle, trying to figure out what can they do to help teen top to find Niel. Also Sunggyu would like to ask Myungsoo, what the reason is he doing like that.

 

After some talking, Myungsoo cry, very hard and there’s Dongwoo to calm him down. Myungsoo cling onto Dongwoo like a little child. His body shaking from the sobbing.

 

"Calm down Myungsoo. We will find him." Dongwoo soothed the crying boy.

 

Suddenly a voice interrupted them.

 

"Hyung, why would that you like him so much? Why do you care about him?" sungjong ask, his voice raise an octave.

 

"I just fell in love with him. And I thought by doing that maybe he will come back to me. or he will love me back." Myungsoo answered.

 

"can’t you just forget about him. You know that he with L.joe right?"

 

"I know, but L.joe already leave him. So why I can’t win his heart again?"

 

"that was because, he don’t like you hyung. Please realize that. He didn’t like you at all."

 

"why?" myungsoo ask.

 

"because he’s in love with another men." Sungjong simply say.

 

"with who?"

 

"Choi Jonghyun. Their maknae Changjo."

 

And Sungjong statement leaving all the members gasping.

 

 

…….

 

"Hyung, we need to get the police to involved. If not, we can never find him. The police can search the GPS that were in his phone." Cap say as he spoke with Andy one evening.

 

"I know, but what about his mom and siblings? You know that we can’t take a risk like that since his mom is sick."

 

"I know, but that doesn’t mean that his others family can’t know it too. They have too. But we can always tell them not to tell his mom. We can keep it as a secret from her."

 

Andy seems thinking at first, before sighing and nod at Minsoo idea.

 

"I think I agree with your ideas. Let’s make a police report."

 

"yea, I think that’s a better one too. It safer that way." Cap say as he get up and dust his pants a little,

 

"how’s L.joe?"

 

"Huh? He’s crying an hour ago but I have give him the pills and he takes some sleep now. But Changjo. He’s seemed sad. I try to approach him but every time I wanna talk to him, he said he’s okay. But it hurt my heart to see that my members not talking or facing each other. It’s kinda hard hyung. It hard to be a leader." Cap say with a sigh and face palmed himself.

 

Andy came and rub his temples.

 

"all you need is patience, try to take some time to makes the two speak with each other, and try to comfort them with your love. If you need some help then tell me, I would like to offer you some help." Andy said with a smile.

 

"thanks hyung. You’re the best."

 

 

 

………..

 

Niel who were sleeping on the floor jumps in surprise as he heard the door been slammed hardly. Quickly he sat up and try to look but his eyes got black. He were blindfolded.

 

The person came and peels the tape hard makes Niel has to bit his lips, as the pain stings and his eyes watered a little.

 

Roughly the man take a fist of Niel hairs, makes the boy winched and screamed in pain.

"why did he like you so much? What so special about you? It’s all because of you since he always been with you. Why did he didn’t see me at all. What he’s know is Niel, Niel, Niel and Niel. I hat you AHN DANIEL!" the boy said then release Niel hair makes Niel stumbles and hit his face onto the ground.

 

He groaned in pain before taking a look at the person face. But he can’t see since the clothes blinded his eyes.

 

"I guess that I will have some fun with you before I bored with you. It’s so much fun to have you like this. Boys, tied him on the usual place, we gonna have fun a little with this cutie."

 

The person smirked before the two men laughing sickly and roughly grips on Niel’s arms and bring him to a dark room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lol.. I always busy now. Sorry for the short chapter. Comments and let me know what do you think. Okay? Kekeke.