10

Am I Not Exist In This World?

Nobody POV

Everyone frown when their usual loud member quiet and didn’t talk to anyone. Chunji did try to approach him but the younger shoved him away.

“hyung, care to tell me what was happen?” Ricky ask Niel as he take a sit beside the frowned boy.

Niel had his knees up to his chest and buried his face onto it. He shook his head signaling that he don’t want it. Ricky let out a big sigh.

“Seriously hyung. If you didn’t tell me what exactly happen, how should I know it?” Ricky carefully ask Niel as he pats the older back reassuringly claiming that Niel can tell him what was happening, but Niel were stubborn.

He keeps shaking his head, not wanting to tell them the truth. Once again, Ricky let out a big heavy sigh.

“It’s okay hyung, when you have the courage to tell me, just call me, I will be at your side.” Ricky said as he get up from the couch. At the end of his eyes, he can see that Niel nodded his head. With that he walk out from the room, closing the door as he get out.

All the other members eyes fell on him.

“How’s him?” they ask.

Ricky shake his head, “still as stubborn as ever.”

With that last one word, everybody let out a frustrated sigh. Chunji hold onto Cap waist as he back hugged the older and put his face at the crook of Cap neck. Changjo rub his face with his hand and sigh heavily. Meanwhile L.joe leaning against the wall and stare at the ceiling blankly.

“Yah Lee Byunghun!!” Chunji called his name. His ears perked up listen to the person, who were calling him.

“What?” he raise an eyebrow, annoying at the other.

“Can I have a talk with you, I mean I want to talk with you a.l.o.n.e” he said while his hands.

l.joe shrugged and decide to follow him. Once they were outside, Chunji harshly give L.joe a fist on his handsome face, makes him stumble back and land on his . He wiped the red maroon liquid with his thumbs and spat the rest onto the ground.

“What the hell is wrong with you!!!!??” L.joe ask angrily.

Chunji just give him the murderous glare,

“you’re ask me what’s wrong?? Don’t you ever realize what you have done to him?!!!” Chunji yelled at L.joe.

With angry huff of breath L.joe take a step up and roughly punch Chunji straight on his face makes the older stumbles back and landed one on the wooden hard chair. He groaned in pain then force himself up again. With one swift movement, L.joe has tackle the older onto the ground basically sitting on him and keep punching his face several times and stop when Chunji shoved him back down onto the ground before he takes L.joe’s action earlier.

“What have you done to him you ing !!!!?” Chunji yelled in frustration.

Their face bruise in purple and some bloody trace clearly shown on their face.

“What did I do??!!!!” L.joe yelled back. He himself didn’t know what was Chunji talk about.

When they back inside their dorm, Niel already crying and silent. Didn’t mention that alongside the way back to the dorm Niel also quiet, he even didn’t look at L.joe face nor talk with him. L.joe did try to ask him but the younger shoved him apart and walk away, leaving him dumbfounded at there. The two keeps  fighting with each other when Cap came and separate them apart.

“What was this all about??” Cap ask angrily.

“You ask him!!!” L.joe said and wiped the blood trace on his face before walking inside the.

Ricky just look at him with wide eyes and Changjo who were sit on the couch also look weirdly. With angry manner he went inside his shared room with Niel and shuts the door hard, make Niel who were laying on the bed jumps up. Quickly he straight himself and look at L.joe before get up and hug him. When he feels that Niel hug him, he relaxed a little.

“H-Hyung! What’s wrong with you?” Niel shakily ask as he saw blood from the corner of L.joe’s mouth and his bruise skin.

"Nothing. I just have a little fun." L.joe said through gritted teeth.

Niel shake his head and makes L.joe sit onto the bed by push his shoulder slowly.

"Niel-ah, what are you doing?" L.joe ask. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Nothing, I just want to treat you. So sit there, I’ll go get some medical kit." He said before hurriedly make his way out from there.

Five minutes later, Niel come back with the first aid kit in his hand. Quickly he sit beside L.joe and brush the older bangs lightly. With caution he took the cotton and some aspirin before slowly dab it at L.joe’s face. As the cold material made contact with his skin, L.joe’s face cringe and he let out a hiss.

"Sorry hyung. But bear with it a little, it good for you." Niel said to L.joe.

Niel breath keep hitting L.joe’s cheek as the distance between the two so close. Otherwise, L.joe keep staring at Niel lips exactly to be.

"hey stop it." L.joe said as he push Niel slowly, didn’t hurt him at all.

Niel blink innocently at him.

"Why hyung?" he ask.

L.joe scratches the back of his head awkwardly trying to find some good excuses to tell him.

"Urm, that’s because…well…I…I don’t think that..urnn.." he stuttered out.

Niel tilt his head in a cute manner.

"why hyung?" he ask.

"N-nothing… I thinks that I’m okay already." He said the swallow the lumps in his throat.

"I-I think that I need to get out. Thanks for the treatment  Niel-ah." He said before walk out from the room.

Niel just stare weirdly at him, before shrugged it off and decide to cleaned up the mess.

 

Niel POV

 

‘should I or not?’I keep asking myself since the earlier incident.

‘but if I didn’t do it, I will hurt them. Seriously, I can’t let anything happen to them. They too precious to be hurt. But if I make some sacrifices, I might be able to save them. Although it was too dangerous.’ I silently say to myself as I take a look on my phone and play with it a little.

"it’s 10.00pm already. I need to go." I said as I get up and started to dress in black and wear some mask to cover up my face.

I take a last glance at L.joe and then take a step closer to him who were sleeping.

I studied his face a little closer before planting a kiss on his lips.

"I’m sorry hyung. I have to do this. This is for our group sake, I can’t let anything happen to you guys. I’m sorry… I have to do this.. I’m sorry hyung… I love you…"  I said to him and kiss his cheek before get up and leave out from the room, going to the place that WE have promise.

After 10 minutes of walking, I finally reach the place. I take a look around, searching for him.

"You’re came.." A voice greet me at my back make me jump in surprise.

Quickly I turn my face towards him. There he is, wearing all in black and smirking at me.

"I thought that you’ll never came." He said then walking closer to me and then caresses my face.

"Y-yeah. I come tonight." I shakily answer him.

He smile then ruffles my head.

"Good, that’s what I like about you. Now let’s go shall we?" he said then take my wrist.

I bit my lips as he take me to the closes motel. My lips trembles and my eyes watered,

‘is this how my life would be? Why is that God so hate me?’ I keep asking myself.

I was so in my thought when I realize that only the two of us in the room now. I gulped a little bit too hard as I see he coming to my way and smile evilly. He takes my mask off and takes my hands, leading me towards the bed.

"Now, let’s begin shall we?" he said.

I can’t do anything, since I already agree to this. And I can’t take it back. This is my choice, my ONLY choice that I have.

‘I’m sorry L.joe hyung and Changjo’ I said to myself before he hugs me.

Without me knowing, my tears flow down onto my cheeks.

I come back to our dorm at 2.00 am. I was trying so hard to make myself didn’t make the other member feel cautious about me. I walk to the kitchen, to grabbing some water, just when I open the light, I was shocked. I leaned my back against the wall and put my hands on my chest, feeling it beat rapidly.

"Oh my God! changjo! You just nearly give a heart attack." I said to him, trying to sound like I was joking with him.

He looks at me then smile,

 "Hyung where are you going? At this time? Seriously, you just come back.." he said.

I smile at his concerned. Slowly I drag my tired body to him and sit in front of him on the table.

"I just go to our practice room, to practice some dance. You know I’m a pretty bad dancer. Haha" I try to make joke with him.

He laugh along with me.

"But you have to look at the time, it’s late and at 5.00 am we have to wake up. Doesn’t that sound tired to you?" he ask me.

"Thanks for your concern Changjo yah, but I need to work out for our fans right?" I ask him.

He nodded his head, before offering me his hot chocolate.

"Want some?" he ask me.

I just raise my eyebrow at him.

"You don’t mind share it?" I ask,

"Nope I don’t mind it as long as it was you." He said,

I just blushing hearing his words.

"But isn’t that mean it you know…" I said to him, my face was taint with pink color now.

"A direct kiss?" he ask me.

I nod my head slowly, looking away from him. He let out a chuckle before replying.

"I don’t mind it, that was because your lips was sweet." He said as he bring his hand and brush his lips with his thumbs.

I blush even more.

"Y-Yah Changjo!!!" I said to him, trying to sound mad as it was possible.

Only God know what I feel right now.

"It’s fun to mess with you hyung." He said as he let out a laugh.

Quickly I take the mug and take a sip of his hot chocolate before get myself up.

"See, I drink it at this side and yours this side, so our lips didn’t even touch at all." I said proudly at him.

He smirked before take a sip at the same place with me.

"See? Our lips touch." He said to me.

I just let out a grunt before walks out from the kitchen. With him I feel happy but what is this feelings? I have the same feeling towards Byunghun also.

‘aishh,’ what’s wrong with me. I can’t fell in love with both of them, because if they did it, I might just ended with hurting one of them or worst the two of them.

I sigh heavily before grabbing my hair in frustrated and sliding down onto the floor. Resting my head on my knees and my tears started to flow once again. I just cry in silent.

"I’m sorry… I didn’t reserves your love… I’m sorry…" I said before crying even harder.

 

Sorry for the late update, I was spacing over Infinite new mv man in love, have you all heard it? Isn’t Myungsoo a cutie there, but haha Dongwoo oppa!!!!! Saranghae!!!^^lol sorry, I just love him.. okay first thing that I want to say is, I didn’t sure that this chapter was a good one and sorry for the wrong typos or etc … soooooo, comments and let me knows okay? Love you all, thanks for give me the love. I will try harder on this fic.. also, welcome to the new subscribers, I didn’t have any time to reply it to you, soo.. sorry..=.=