15

Am I Not Exist In This World?

Nobody POV

 

"Yah, Lee Byunghun!!!! What are you doing??!" Chunji furiously ask as he dashed forwards and shoved L.joe backwards.

 

"he’s a !!" L.joe spat at him.

 

All the members eyes went wide as they heard L.joe cursed for the first time. Since they debut they never hears L.joe curse like that.

 

"Let me go Chanhee. I need to punch this boy. He’s cheating with me all the time. No wonder I always seen you go out all night and come back around 4 or 5 am. You go and around! I can’t believe that I was once in love with a disgusting person!!" l.joe said as he spat onto the floor while Chunji keeps holding him from attacking Niel more.

 

On the other hands, the two maknae stand froze at their sit. Cap now were holding Niel who were crying uncontrollably. Sobbing as hard as he could and he hugs Cap tighter.

 

"I-I never w-want t-to do it h-hyung. It was all l-lies." Niel try to explain. His eyes swell and he sobbing so hard.

 

"Lie??!! Lie you say??!! Then tell me who is it in this picture??! Is there’s some star who looks like you?? Having a big thick lips and big eyes like this??!?" l.joe said as he angrily shoved the phone on Niel face.

 

 

Shakily Niel pick it up and stare at the picture. His eyes went wide, there’s a picture which is he were Myungsoo stomach. But he can’t tell when Myungsoo takes that. He opened the next and saw his pictures too. His doggie style and he sitting on Myungsoo laps. He remember it all but he can’t really tell when is he takes the picture. Then there’s another message is coming, but it all comes from the others members phone together.

 

They all look shocked and opened the message. It was a video message. Ricky the first who opened it and almost sreamed high pitch. All the members turn their head towards Ricky and ask him weather he is okay or not.

 

"Yah, Ricky. What’s wrong?" changjo ask.

 

"T-There’s N-Niel h-yung… h-hyung…did y-you r-really did it?" ricky ask as his eyes tear up.  

 

"Ricky yah, what is it?" cap ask but still didn’t let Niel go, afraid that L.joe would hit him again if he let go of the smaller boy. Only Gods knows what L.joe would be if he is angry.

 

Ricky fingers shakily pressed the open button and then suddenly there’s only sound of moans and groans also crying in pain sound filling the dorm. All of them looks so shocked. It was Niel, their emotional vocalist.

 

Cap look at him and then shook his body.

 

"Niel tell me the truth. is it you?" he ask.

 

Niel just nodded slowly but quickly deny it.

 

"But hyung I was-" before Niel could finish his word, he was cut off by loud thud on the floor.

 

L.joe just shoved Chunji harshly and makes the older fall on his . He glares at Niel, eyes full with hatred and his eyes teary also his breath uneven.

 

"Ahn..Daniel.. starting from today, we…over… I HATE YOU…" L.joe say before dashed out from the dorm towards somewhere.

 

Niel just stare at him. His eyes tears up once again. He can’t believe that a person who were loving him and used to be his best friend leaving him behind. Not caring about him anymore.

 

Quickly he get up and run towards his room. Went inside and locked the door, makes Chunji and Changjo run at him too.

 

"N-Niel ah… you’re okay?" Chunji worriedly ask.

 

"G-go away,, I don’t want to talk to anyone yet. Please let me alone.. please just…just…go…" he said behind the door.

 

After he had locked his door, he slide himself at the door and hugging his knees.

 

‘God, why this things happening to me all the time? Do you really hate me?’ he thought as he crying and sobbing on the floor.

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the living room. Cap, Ricky and Changjo sit on the couch, thinking what they would take towards Niel.

 

"I can’t believe Niel could do such nasty things." Cap say as he facepalmed himself.

 

"Hey, you can’t accused him for all the things that happens. It’s not his will, he was force to him. For our Teen top sake, he always do the best for us," Changjo finally say.

 

"did you know something?" cap ask,

 

Changjo just rolled his eyes started to tell the others members what was Niel have done.

 

Later that morning, Ricky once again went towards Niel bedroom, only to find it’s not locked,

 

"Niel hyung. Lets’s eats breakfast." He chirped happily but frown when there’s no one.

 

"Hyung?" He called again.

 

 But still no anwer. He then walk inside and then his eyes wildly scanning around. But then a white sheet caught his attention.

 

He read then eyes went big.

 

"OMG!!" he said.

 

Then he take a look on his clothes, there’s nothing and all his clothes were gone.

 

"Chunji hyung… look there’s a letter form Niel hyung."

 

Chunji stare at the content and then sigh evilly.

 

"we are so doomed…" chunji say as he slammed the letter on a table..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lol, short chapter. I’m lacking of idea now.....