BTS

after school and a new family

   

Finally the day of their comeback has come.Still,their fans don't know about their surprisr for their comeback.They didn't release any teaser or music video,instead,they released countdown video with clued about each of their members,and message asked their fan to meet them at Music Core based on the date that written in the video.

'Woah!Our banner all over places.'they're watching others group performance through television in their waiting room.Soyoung was amazed by the numbers of their fan that come to Music Core.

'I'm getting nervous.What if I make a mistake?'Soyoung fanned herself with her hand.Raina approach her and massage her shoulder.

'Calm down.You'll be fine unnie.'

'Yeah.You can do it unnie.'said Bekah in english.

'Let's practice a bit.'suggest Raina to lessen Soyoung tense.

Kahi smiling when she see Soyoung reaction.She's probably nervous and it's not her fault.It's been a long time since she get on the stage with microphone.She's confident with her members.They will be fine.

'What are you thinking?'someone sat besides Kahi and a pair of hands crept around Kahi waist.Kahi turned and see her lady smiling widely.

'So much times have flies.'said Kahi.Jungah put her chin on the older woman shoulder.She tilted her head.

'And?'Kahi looked at  Jungah.She pinch the leader cheek.

'It's hurt.'Jungah pouted while rubbed her cheek.It made Kahi want to more.She pulled Jungsh hand,and place a kiss on the latter cheek.

'Better?'asked her with playfull smile.

'No.'Jungah play hard to get.Sudenly Kahi turned her body to Jungah.She cupped her face for a while.When she's about to close their gap.A voice called her.She let out a sigh.

'Appa.Jooyeon unnie told Kaeun something weird.'whined Eyoung while hang onto Kahi's arm.Kahi look at Eyoung.Behind her there's Kaeun and she can see Jooyeon that had difficulties to breathe because of so much laugh.Uee that sat besides her couldn't care less.She's busy warm up and practicing her lines since they will perform three songs.

'Jupal what you've told Kaeun?'asked Kahi.Pretend to be mad,though she already know the meaning of that 'something weird'

'I just told Kaeun a few position that they could use for their first night.Besides Kaeun going to graduate from highschool soon,so she need to know it.Kaeun later I'll jot it down for you.'answer Jooyeon while laughing.Kaeun nodded innocently.

'Appa.'Eyoung about to cry when Jooyeon said it.She put her hand on Kaeun's ears.Avoiding her from hear any R-rated tips.

'Don't listen to Jupal Kaeun-ah.I have more experience,if you want to ask anything come to me.'Kahi also teased the maknaes couple.

'Omma~~~look at appa.She's also intoxicated Kaeun.Don't hear them Kaeun.'Eyoung compete to her last hope.She drag Kaeun far from the two tease monster.Decided to join Bekah,Raina and Soyoung practicing.

'Both of you should stop teasing them,Especially you Jooyeon,you're getting married soon.Act like one.'jokingly Jungah blurted it.Jooyeon also laugh.She then place her head on her fiancee's broad shoulder and started to disturbed Uee..

'You Park Jiyoung.Do you need some extra lesson?'Jungah giving Kahi back hug as she spoke.

'I would love to.'replied Kahi playfully.Then she felt Jungah caught both of her hands.She nibble the older woman earlobe before proceed to her nape.Jungah planted kisses on Kahi's nape since it can be covered.Then she went to her neck,and teased the older woman.Kahi clenched her teeth tried to hold her moan.

'APPA!OMMA!'both Jungah and Kahi look up.They see Nana and Lizzy were looking at them with displeased look.

'What?'asked Kahi bluntly.

'What?It's both of you.Not here.Save it for later.Look at Eyoung,she's got traumatized.'Lizzy pointed at Eyoung that looks like her soul left her body.

'It's not us.Uee and Jooyeon make out there.'Jungah using her pouted to pointed at the actress couple that sat on another coach.Uee totally dominate Jooyeon,she got on top of Jooyeon and pushed the latter on the couch.She cacth Jooyeon lips in a matter of time.Kissing Jooyeon passionately,then she went to her neck while her hand caressed Jooyeon's .Uee kiss Jooyeon's jawline,then she went to her neck.She kissed it gently avoiding from making any mark.However Uee getting and want to on something,she loose Jooyeon clothes and it made her shoulder visible.Her lips just a few inch from Jooyeon's shoulder,then a hand get in her way.

'Both of you really need to control your hormones.'said Nana while giggling.Both of them sat up straight.

'Poor Eyoung.She's traumatized.'said Lizzy.She turned to Kaeun that keep patting Eyoung.

'At least get a room Jooyeon unnie.'Lizzy keep shooting at the actress.

'This is consider as a room,and you two think I don't know that you're having quickie in toilet?'Jooyeon fight back.

'It's normal.'answered Lizzy.

'I think we're too comfortable with each other.Seeing any of you make out doesn't affect me at all nowaday. during sleeping, and walk around dorm,took bath together,and even watch together.It's like we're married to each other already.Don't you think so?'Soyoung turned to Raina and Bekah.

'Yeah.We're too comfortable.'Raina circling her hands around Bekah waist.

'I love you Bek.'jokingly Raina confessed and pouted as if she asking for a kiss.Bekah put her hands on Raina's.

'I love you too.'replied Bekah also play along.

'Then what I'm going to do?I'm alone.'Soyoung backfacing them,pretend to sulk.She crossed her arm.

'You can ask Yume to be your girlfriend.'suggest Uee that still fixing her make up.

'Oo'..oo'..it can't be.Because Yume only do woman.I'm hundred percent sure she look at us as girls.'state Nana.She sat on a chair,and Lizzy sat on her laps.

'Yup,and someone already on her way to seduce Yume.'join Bekah.

'It's okay.I still have Bom oppa.'cheerfully Soyoung said.Then they heard knock on their door.Soyoung walked up to it.

'After School turn.'said a man wear headphone.Maybe a crew there.

 

All of them stand in line behind each other curtain.One by one the curtain revealed the members.When it comes to Kahi 's curtain,crowd cheer getting louder,during Bekah's it's getting more louder,and when it's Soyoung their cheer aren't joke at all.It's the loudest,maybe they didn't expected Soyoung will joined them again.They start with an acapella song.They sing harmoniously,then it changed to other song that fully in english.It's composed by Kahi and Bekah wrote the lyric.Thankfully it's length only two minutes.Finally when it comes to their main song of their comeback.Crowd were shock to see their new concept and scream in excitement.Whenever they doing locking,break dance,or handstands crowd going crazy for real.Acknowledge After School dance skills.

'Sun Jo,you're freaking drooling.Stop it.'Amber helped shut Sun Jo mouth.His jaw might dropped more than it limit if he keeps open it.Sun Jo totally immersed.

'You should have told us they're going for hip hop.They rock it.'said Amber closed to Yume's ears.

'I have never watched their practice.As a fan I won't ruin their surprise.'with a smile Yume spoke.She hold up After School cheering towel and lightstick,showing her support to her sisters.

'We may proceed then.'Amber wrapped her arm on Sun Jo and Yume's shoulder.Cheering with them too.

 

what if this really happened in their waiting room?hurmm.

 

i don't know why i'm stuffing AS pic.I just simply love them.i'm sorry if theres any typo or my update getting boresome.i hate my writing too,and that's why i'll work harder an update a nice one chapter.