Family Outing

after school and a new family

'I've take care of it.Everything under control.For the time being.'

'That's nice.We need to distracted them until After School make their comeback.Yume will had her eyes on them.She gave me the members's hair and Uee's perfume.'Amber handed Sun Jo things that she said.

'Sweet.I'll work on this.'

'Hey guys!'a voice startled both Amber and Sun Jo.Quickly Sun Jo hid Yume's 'gift' in her pocket.

'Kahi unnie.How'd you find us?'greet Amber with a smile.Her eyes went on Kahi and Jungah that walked toward them.

'I've born with sixth sense.'Kahi  said charismatically.Amber gulped her saliva.'Did she sense something?'thought Amber worriedly.Suddenly Kahi burst out her laughed.

'You believe in me?'Amber nodded which made Kahi laughter fill the empty club.

'You're easy to troll.'said Kahi after she regain her normal self.

'Why you're here noona?Is there anything we can do?'Sun Jo interrupts the woman.

'Yeah.We just realized it's Yume's birthday tomorrow.So we want to take the girls and Yume out tomorrow since it's weekend.Do you know any place that Yume will like?'said Jungah.

'This club.'answer Amber bluntly.Kahi glared at her.

'Except this club dummy.'Kahi lift her hand pretend to hit Amber.

'Her preference are weirds.'replied Sun Jo while making face expression.

'How weird?'Kahi.

'She like,orchestra,classical musical,circus.Something live,but she rarely went to concert.'Sun Jo nodded at his own words.

'Take her to zoo.She never go to zoo before.'out of nowhere Amber in.

'Zoo?'in unison Kahi and Jungah asked.

'Yeah.She like animals.'Amber reassure the women.Both Kahi and Jungah facing each other,asking for opinion.

 

That night they're throwing surprise birthday party for Yume,and in return Yume bowed at them,which made them laughed.Become the important peoples in Yume's life Amber and Sun Jo the one that wished her birthday.Sun Jo gave Yume skateboard as a gift,while Amber gave studded shoes to Yume.

'Go to sleep everyone.We will go out tomorrow.'command Kahi,and the girls listen to her immediately.

 

'Wahhh,it's Uee unnie.'yelled Yume while run toward an owl.

'Yah!'yelled Uee at Yume in dissastisfaction.All of the members laugh.Luckily it's still early and there's not much people.

'Uee unnie.How are you doing?I've come to visit you,aren't you ha..'

'Come here.'before Yume able to finish her words,Uee pulled Yume far from the owl that still roost on a big man-made staple with it blank look.Once again the girls laughed.

'Uee unnie.Take care of yourself.'shouted Yume when Uee pulled her.

'Yume-ah.Stop it.'Uee pouted while hit Yume's shoulder.

'Jooyeon unnie take your fiancee.I can't walk freely if she keep headlock me.'quickly Jooyeon loose the headlock,and release Yume.Yume then run freely to a place for tiger.She run hand in hand with Soyoung and Bekah.

'Wah!It's tiger!'both Yume and Bekah shouted.The others run quickly to catch up with Yume,Soyoung and Bekah.Soyoung being the oldest among the three of them,but act the same.

'Tiger!Wake up!'yelled Soyoung.The three of them jumped happily at their sight.

'Woah.So childish.'Nana tell her appa and omma and they laugh off.

'Oh,the white tiger move.'said Raina excitedly while shook the maknaes couple.As soon  as they heard Raina,immediately Yume,Soyoung and Bekah ran to Raina's side.

'It's really moving.'once again Soyoung jumped up and down happily,when the tiger roam around in man-made pond.Probably the white tiger hot.

'Roarrrrrrrrrr.'Lizzy imitated tiger's roar then followed by elders and Yume their youngest.

'Okay let's proceed.'being their mother,Jungah pull one by one to follow her.

'Big tiger bye!'Lizzy and Bekah said while wave at the tigers before they walked.Jungah and Kahi can't keep their laughed when looking at their members and Yume's hyperness.

'I guess we made the right choice.'said Kahi and turned to Jungah.Jungah nodded.

'It's my first time seeing Yume being so childish,and running around.'Kahi nodded,agree with Jungah.

'Appa!Omma!Hurry up.'Nana called for their 'parent' that far from them.Hurriedly the 'parent' jogged toward them.

'Let's go to Safari World.'this time Yume pull Uee and Soyoung hand while Uee pull her fiancee's.All of them get in the bus that provided to have tour in Safari World.The driver greet them happily.Aware of the celebrities that board.Luckily their Ceo already made reservation to have private tour,so they could get some privacy.Nana as usual stick to her girlfriend,she sat besides Lizzy,the same goes to maknae couple,the elders,Uee and Jooyeon.While for the single ladies,Yume with Raina,Soyoung with Bekah.But it didn't last longer,as soon as the bus make it entrance and they were welcome with a lot of liger,lion,bear that roaming around they stood up.

'The lions are all big.'said Yume while she look through the window.

'What if we aboard here?'suggested Jooyeon playfully.

'You will be the first that they will eat.'Soyoung.Jooyeon stood up and turned to her twin.

'Why me?'

'You eat a lot.You smell just like foods.'soon the bus fill with laughter.

'Ah,it's scary.They're so close with us.'Kaeun widened her small eyes as she said it.Eyoung chuckle to see her girlfriend.

'HA!'Raina teased the maknaes couple and made them shocked,while Yume watched the lions that they passed attentively.Fortunately the tour guide rode the bus slowly so that they can take a good look at the animals.

Lizzy once again become their MC and tour guide to explain to them about the animals and it's history using her knowledge and her research.Nana became her camerawoman with handycam in her hand.When they acrossed bears that standing,the driver stopped the bus to fed the bear and ask the bear to turn around.

'Yume,come here.Look at this.'Uee called for Yume to look at the bear's perfomance.She went to Uee that sit at the window and automatically sit on the latter lap.Slowly Yume's jaw dropped and her eyes getting bigger when she see the bear size.

'So cute.Never know this side of her.'Jooyeon whispered to Uee.She then,whispered to others to look at Yume that amazed by the bears that surrounded them.All of them looked at them without her knowing.Nana filmed her.

'It's Uee unnie.'she tapped the window without looking at Uee.

'Why me?You always compared me with animal.'whined Uee.Others laughing when she looked at the bears.Know what Yume mean

'That's right.Violent Kim Uee.'said Kahi happily.

'I'm not.'denied Uee.Still,her eyes,looked at the bears that wrestling with each other.

'The loser one is you.'Uee getting her revenge.Yume turned to her.They glared at each other,as if there's a lightning strike each other eyes.

'Our tour ended here.Thank you After School for your visit.'said the driver.

 

'There are a lot of Jooyeon unnie doppleganger here.'Yume  gave one of the monkeys banana.Bekah and Raina attempt to fed them with the workers help.Jooyeon kick Yume lightly but it still made Yume stumble.

'I'm not a monkey.'

'You like banana.Monkey like banana too.You know the equation.'laugh Yume happily before she run to Nana and Lizzy.

 

'Now let's headed to Zootopia.Follow me,follow me.'as their tour guide,Lizzy doing her job very well.All of them walk in to see the  exhibition of twelve zodiac animal.

'Eyoungie,I want to see rabbit.'Kaeun pulled Eyoung.

'Yume what's yours?'asked Soyoung that walk by Yume side.

'Duck.'replied her while looking around.Soyoung and Raina looked at each other.

'Duck?Is there duck?'asked Raina confusedly.

'I think she's mistaken with rooster.'answered Soyoung.

'Dragon!'shouted Yume.Those that heard her quickly went toward her though they know there's no such thing.

'Fool you.'Yume immediately ran away when they gather in front of the animal that Yume said a dragon.

'Haish!This is lizard kid.'Kahi pissed off.

 

'Nana unnie hurry.I met your twin.'cried Yume to get their attention.Like a bunch of bees all of the run toward Yume that holding a dessert fox.

'Aww.So cute.'Eyoung patted the dessert fox.Yume gave it to Eyoung.They deeply immersed with the dessert fox cuteness.They keep on patting the dessert fox.

'Let's take picture.'suggest Jungah.She took out her cellphone and give it to the worker.Ask for their help.They gather closely to take picture.The dessert fox sleep comfortably in Nana's arm.Then they took separate picture Nana with the dessert fox.

'Woah.It's Kahi appa.Charismatic.'said Eyoung.

'But it's eyes scary.'commented Uee.

'Just like Kahi unnie.'added Jooyeon happily,but she stopped when she realized Kahi's glared.

'Look.It's the same.'Jooyeon pointed at Kahi.

'Let's look at others.'Jungah pull Kahi to avoided from any laser piercing in that exhibition room.

They roamed around and found two big turtle shell.Kahi and Jungah entered in the turtle shell with intention to scared their members.

'Appa what are you doing in there?'Kaeun that suddenly showed up in front of them asked playfully.

'Aish.I'm about to scared all of you.'embarrased and upset with Kaeun appearance Kahi get out.Kaeun laugh at the eldest siliness,when she turned around she was surprised by Jungah that appeared from the other shell.

'Omma!You scared me!'Kaeun put her hand on her chest.Shocked.

 

'Soyoung unnnie.I will buy this kind of bird for you someday.'Bekah smiling broadly.

'Why?'asked Soyoung.

'So you can practice singing with the bird.Am I right Raina unnie?'

'So true.I'll buy for Jooyeon.'added Raina.

'I heard my name.'said Jooyeon that walked to them.

 

'Yume,your hand will be holey later.'teased Nana,when she saw the birds eating from Yume's hand.She still hold her handycam.

'Really?'asked Yume innocently.

'You quite stupid.'Lizzy nudge Yume that stand besides her.

'Is it the real one?'Jooyeon widened her eyes when she saw the birds eat from Lizzy and Yume's hand.

'Yeah.Give it a try.'said Yume.

 

'Where's Yume?'Kahi asked the girls when she arrived at macaws feeding section.

'She's besides me just now.'said Lizzy.

'Maybe she already go out.'Eyoung pointed out.

'Shouldn't let she walked alone.'as she said it Jungah ran to the exit door.Followed by others.

'Let's go there.Maybe she's there.'Bekah pointed her finger to the entrance of Friendly Ranch,where friednly animal are running around freely such as raccon.All of them,ran to the entrance.

'I see her.'Uee.

'She's flirting with a girl?'Soyoung.

'Or a woman?'Nana.All of them stopped in line,when they saw Yume holding hand with a woman,wore a sunglasses while running to the monkeys.When the mysterious woman,took off her sunglaases.

'Son Dambi?'said all of them in unison.Yume heard it,quickly,she ran toward them with her hand pulling Dambi's.

'Appa.Let's go see baby lion.'said Yume excitedly.

'Oh..okay.'this time Yume pulled Kahi's hand and let go Dambi's.

 

'What are you doing here Dambi unnie?'Soyoung spoke out first.

'I'm looking for all of you.I want to ask  all of you go out with me,since I'll go overseas in two days.But no one picked my call,so I call Ceo and he said you came her.That's why I'm here.Oh I need a ride later.I came with cab.'explained Dambi while they walked to Kahi and Yume.

'How'd you find Yume?'ask Raina.

'When I'm looking for all of you,I saw her.I greet her,but suddenly she pulled me to accompany her.'

'Raina unnie.They will let us hold that baby lion.'suddenly Yume appear and snatched Raina.

They all gather to see the baby lion.Kahi hold the baby lion in her arm,as if it's a baby.Then Raina take it.They were smiling from ear to ear when they see Raina feed milk bottle to the baby lion.

'Aww.So cute.'commented Dambi.

After they took picture together with baby lion,they decided to eat at nearest restaurant in that amusement park.

'I'm tired.Carry me.'said Yume toward Soyoung and Raina.Yume squat and massage her legs.

'Our height just the same.I can't do it.'said Soyoung.

'Unnie not so strong Yume.'convince Raina.

'You run around so crazily.That's explained so much why your legs hurt.'said Jooyeon.She squat and back hug Yume.

'Uee unnie.You the tallest.Carry me please.'begged Yume.She made the please gesture.Uee sighed.

'I know,i know.'Uee turned her back to Yume.In a second Yume hop on her back.

'You're quite light Yume.'said Uee as she walked to follow others pace.Dambi also joint them.

 

Just their luck,Dambi decided to treat them for their lunch since she will be leaving besides she was told it's Yume's birthday.Soon they done eating,they rushed to get on rides.Before that,they rode lift to get to the rides.

'Uhhh..it's scary.'said Lizzy.She's shaking when the lift suddenly stop in the middle.Nana laughed at her girlfriend.She pulled Nana closed to her.Uee and Jooyeon being the cool couple,they look down they with amazement.

'This lift creepy.Like horror movie.'Yume squeeze Jungah and Dambi hand.Getting scared.

'You scaredy cat.'said Kahi to Yume.Soyoung also laughed.

'Yeay.We're the first to arrived.'cheered Eyoung when her feet touch the ground.With her are Kaeun,Raina and Bekah.Five of them quickly dash to the various rides.Before they headed out from the amusement park,Yume,Eyoung and Kaeun went to the aquarium.Then once again enter the zoo to see animals that they missed out,such as hippotamus,elephant,giraffe,panda and a lot more.

 

'Appa,omma.Thanks for today.'shouted Kaeun from the very back.Others copied her and said the same toward their 'parent.'

'It's not a big deal.'Jungah form a smile as she turned to the back,

'Yume asleep?'asked Jungah when she saw Yume using Dambi's shoulder as her pillow.They're using their company mini bus to came to amusement,it make things easier for all of them.They can gather together in one vehicle.

'She so hyper today.Running and jumping around crazily,laugh happily.I have no doubt if she's exhausted.'said Eyoung that sat besides Yume.

'She so bright today.It's creepy seeing her smiling broadly.'Uee also join in.Uee turned to Jooyeon that had her eyes half close.She gave a peck on Jooyeon's lips.

'It's a good thing then.Let's go home.Dambi,you want us to drop you anywhere?'asked Kahi while looked at Dambi  through rear mirror.

'Let's just go to your place.I'll ask my manager to take me there.'with a smile adorn her face,Dambi answer.She then stared at Yume that sleep soundly on her shoulder.Dambi wrapped her arm around Yume's shoulder then tighten her grip.She felt happy just by being by Yume side.

Bekah watched the scene.She smiled playfully.She took out her cellphone and started texting.

When Jungah felt vibration of her phone,quickly she look for her phone.One unread message.

Bekah:Look back here.Dat's d answer ^_^

Jungah turned to the back,her eyes met with Bekah that still with her vigorous smile.

'She like Yume?'Jungah asked herself when she saw Dambi that stared at Yume while the youngest hair.Kahi look at Jungah.

'Who like Yume?'asked Kahi curiously.Jungah look at Kahi with a smile.

'I'll tell you letter.Drive safely my Jiyoung.'

'Why you being cute so suddenly?'

'Because I love my appa and Jiyoung.Just drive safely.'

  

 

i really like that gif.Soyoung so cute thhough she's older than jinwoon.i don't have much idea lately,this amusement park chap came when i watched HB MBLAQ.i think it would be nice to used it here.but i don't think it turned our well.i'm hugely distracted by jooee and HV lately.i heard lizzy choose nana as her girlfriend at fanmeet is it true?hurmm.jooe hugged during bang still lingering in ma mind,because it's too cute.i'm anticipated for appa's comeback this march.hope she will win something or at least being the top contender.that's all.i think i focused on the fiction character too much.i will work harder.thank you for those that subscribed.

I HOPE IF THERE'S LITTLE PRINCESS OF LIVE ACTION THEY WILL CHOOSE NANA AS THE MAIN CAST.HAHA.ANOTHER WEIRD DREAM THAT WILL NEVER COME TRUE.NANA SO CUTE.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'