# THE WAY YOU ARE #

TAKE MY HAND [SECRET'S MEMBERS STORY]

Cast : Siwan & Sunhwa

 

 

Sunhwa sighed in relief as her body hit the bed. She closed her eyes in a slow movement, her eyes felt very heavy because she was really sleepy. She hadn’t got to sleep for two days and it really made her suffer. She was going to sleep when she sensed someone’s presence in the room. Her heart beaten faster in excitement and love because she knew that he watched her carefully. However, her tired body gave up as she slowly grew unconscious. That moment she was going to really sleep, he decided to wake her up by topping her body and made her groaning in annoyance.

“What?” She softly murmured as her conscious came back. “Why you didn’t tell me that you’ll be home today?” His husky voice sent shivers to her body as she rubbed her eyes to focus on him. “I couldn’t contact you earlier. Now please, Woong Jae oppa, get up from my body.” She groaned when Siwan didn’t comply on her request. Instead of rolling off from her body, he pressed his body to hers more. “I didn’t tell you to sleep, Sunhwa.” He whispered this time and pinched her nose in order to make her opening her eyes.

“Please?” She murmured sleepily, her breathe wasn’t steady anymore as he started kissing her on the lips, begging her to open her eyes. She finally complied his ask with barely opening her eyes. He was staring on her with a cute grin that could make her faint badly if she opened her eyes wider. He pouted as she didn’t open her eyes wider than she actually should. “Are you really going to ignore me like this?” He asked with an innocent look into her eyes. She chuckled as she opened her eyes wider this time. “Good.” He said happily. She giggled as he now rolling off from her body and lay on her side.

Sunhwa was going to close her eyes again when he softly tugged her to get closer to his body. She complied it as she hurriedly lay her head on his chest. “Are you really that tired?” He chuckled as he caressed her hair in a loving manner. Sunhwa had always loved his way to show her his affection. It was always full of love that Sunhwa sometimes thought if he regretted to marry her. “Woong Jae, please keep silent.” She said as she tried to find comfort with her current position. Siwan just chuckled for the respond as he let her to go to the dreamland. She felt really peaceful in his embrace that she didn’t want to let him go. She really loved the scent that entered her nose when she inhaled for air. She had known the scent very well, the scent of her beloved husband. The husband she was married to five years ago.

She had fallen into a deep sleep that she didn’t know that her husband was struggling to make he was able to watch on her. “I didn’t know it would be this hard.” Siwan mumbled as he finally succeed on his task and now looking at his wife in awe. She was really beautiful and he was thankful that he was the lucky man who could get her for himself only. He smiled as she wrinkled her face in her sleep in a cute way that he had been missing for a while. Yeah, though she now had been an actress and he had been an actor, their schedule was busier day by day that they could rarely meet each other.

But though it was very hard for them to keep the relationship live, they had always done their best and the result wasn’t always bad. And Siwan knew very well how much she had always dreamt to be with him only for some times. He really accused their busy life to be the reason of their lost in spending time together.

When she woke up at the evening, she directly came face to face with her husband whom was sleeping peacefully and facing her in peacefulness. She giggled when she realized that he was snoring a bit. “You’re really tired too, aren’t you?” She whispered as she rubbed her face. She got up from her place and went to the bathroom and quickly checked every single detail of her face at the time.

She groaned in dissatisfaction when she realized that the dark circles under her eyes had been darker since the last time. “Sunhwa? Baby?” The sleepy voice from the bathroom door surprised her. “Wake up already?” She asked as she saw him walking limply to her and hugged from the back. He was in a mess and Sunhwa couldn’t tell him that he really looked bad at the time. She didn’t want to tell him and she didn’t want him to become upset on her when he just woke up from his short nap.

“Why do you look at me with that kind of look?” He asked her as his eyes still blinked rapidly to get rid of the sleepy aura. Sunhwa watched in awe as he really looked cute doing it though she still disliked the way he looked at the time. “Nothing,” She answered as she ruffled his hair lovingly. “Could we eat something now?” He asked, still in his sleepy voice. “Alright, what do you want to eat?” Sunhwa asked. But the answer went to a bit out of her expectation when he answered it with, “We’ll go out to eat, okay?”

She didn’t know what to answer as she actually wanted to cook for him tonight, her hesitation could be read by Siwan who was watching her expression through the mirror, “If you don’t want to, it’s okay. I just don’t want you to be tired.” He explained as now he had fully awakened from his sleepy state. Sunhwa stared on his reflection as she bit her bottom lip in hesitation. She knew she was tired and she knew he wanted to spoil her. She gave up on the thoughts as she voiced her answer, “alright.”

Siwan knew she was still hesitating so instead of kept pushing her to fully agreed, he pecked her cheek as he whispered to her, “I really just want to spend a good day with you.” He said again. He slowly rubbed her stomach in circular motion, he knew it would make her calm. “I’m sorry if you don’t want to.”

Sunhwa knew she was dead in some meanings as the feeling of his skin on hers was very fascinating and tipsy. She somehow did everything in her under her unconscious as she leant on him and looked for his lips before he finally gave it to her. She really loved the way her lips matched very well with his lips, it was soft and it made her drunk to the maximum state.

“Come on, I’m starving. I could eat you up later for dessert.” He jokingly said, made the latter to blush hard on his words. He gave her one last peck before leaving her alone to take a bath. She didn’t waste the time as she the water and bathed. When she had finished her task, she went out and caught his figure was laying on the bed with empty look. “Siwan, I’m done.” She said in one octave higher tone to make him wake up from his dream. Siwan turned his attention on her and smiled before he finally got up and went straight to the bathroom. Sunhwa mumbled a few curses as her heart beating faster when he smiled in such a beautiful way.  Though she didn’t really hate it, she always accused it for making her faint almost immediately. In every moment and in every time they had.

“Done?” His husky voice asked when they had worn their clothes. Sunhwa decided to just wear simple make up that could show her real beauty as for Siwan he didn’t wear anything special other than his white shirt and blue navy coat outside with the same color of the pants. “You really look handsome.” She said before blushing and looking away. Siwan just laughed on her adorable act.

 

***

 

“Should we eat on a France restaurant?” “I don’t really like France’s foods.” Sunhwa mumbled, almost unheard. Siwan didn’t say anything as he knew that she was actually fighting inside. He knew she had lost almost all of her confidence to talk freely to him when she met with his parents. No need to tell that the day was kind of disaster for the couple but he helped her to survive with telling her that everything wasn’t going to be last forever.

“If you don’t want to eat there, it’s okay, Sunhwa.” Siwan voiced out as he could sense that Sunhwa wasn’t going to say anything against him. She was really becoming a different girl when she was with Siwan and when he wasn’t around. Sometimes he would think if he had done a wrong decision to fall in love with her because he sometimes thought that he became a wall that separates her from her freedom. “No, if you want to go there, I am all fine.” She replied with a sweet smile that actually broke his heart. “No, Sunhwa. Tell me what you actually want to eat.” His voice was firm and he wasn’t asking her, he was demanding her. He knew it was wrong and would hurt her but he really had to squeeze out the answer from her. He didn’t want her to become a passive one in their relationship. He really hated her sudden change lately and they even barely hit their first anniversary.

He wanted to tell her the things he wanted her to know but some of them would be very hurtful to be told and thus, he decided to tell her later. When the time was right. Meanwhile, Sunhwa’s mind battled if she really had to sacrifice his husband’s favorite to her own want. “We’ll just go to that one restaurant we used to eat when we’re dating.” His voice sounded sad for her but she couldn’t understand why. He should be happy, but the pain was reflected very clear on his face. Sunhwa didn’t say anything again as she threw her sight to the busy roads.

She followed his steps as he gripped her hands tightly. It was a very tight grip that finally made her wince in pain. She knew he was mad and she knew why he went mad but she was still too scared to tell him what she was thinking over. They went inside the luxurious restaurant in pure silence. She was reading through the menu and all she could see was delicious foods everywhere. “I want you to eat something that you really like not something that will keep your body shape like vegetables.” His warning was clear for her as she choked on her own saliva when he had read what she was going to do. Giving up to him, she finally ordered for her favorite foods and so did him.

His eyes were stabbing into her as she tried to avoid his gaze. “Sunhwa, what made you turn into someone like this?” He asked, hissed to her. She knew he couldn’t bear with his anger anymore that he finally decided to burst there where they were going to eat. “I…” She lost for words as she tried to find any reasons to answer it. She really didn’t know why she became very different when he was around her and when he wasn’t. She had asked her ex-members if they knew how to be a grown up woman but all they could do was laughing because they thought that she had been mature in everything already.

Sunhwa took a deep sigh as she shook her head, not knowing what to answer him. “I don’t know, maybe because I want to make you comfortable.” She mumbled. They went into a deep silent as the waiter came to serve their orders. Tears were trying to escape from her eyes but she held on it, not wanting it to come on his view. He would be so worry on her and she didn’t want it to happen. She only wanted to enjoy the night and she wanted him to enjoy the night too. She promised herself that there was no tear would be included at the night.

“Let’s eat.” His voice sounded cold for her but she ignored it as she tried hard to talk normally to him. But still, even if she tried hard, she couldn’t get it right as she always agreed on his opinion though she didn’t really agree on it. She had her mind on him and he knew it just by glancing on her face. He sighed as he really had been tired with everything. Maybe tonight was the night. His mind racing with his heart as he asked her one last question that night.

“Am I important for you?” For his surprise, her answer went into predictable one. But it was her expression that he couldn’t forget for anytime soon. “You’re not just important. You’re precious. You’re too precious to be mine, Woong Jae.” Her face showed sincerity and love clearly, he could even see that her eyes were sparkling from love that she had declared. His breathe became hard as he realized that she was a pure woman and that woman loved him in every breathe she exhaled.

“Let’s go home,” Siwan softly said for the first time at the night. Sunhwa nodded as she followed him to the car. The trip was very silent without any of them tried to talk. Sunhwa hated how the atmosphere became tense for her, she didn’t like the fact that she actually wanted to go somewhere with him, she wanted him to dig her deepest side. And she was hoping him to really know how she actually felt at the moment. But despite all of those hopes, she knew she couldn’t hope for any of them to be real. They both were tired and they both needed to sleep, who knew if the next morning they should go to their workplace because of someone really needed them?

For her surprise, she realized that the streets weren’t the streets to their house. Sunhwa didn’t know where they were heading to. She tried to give him a glance or two, but he didn’t say anything as he kept driving with his eyes being straight on the streets. Sunhwa were sometimes afraid of his serious side, he always became moody when he came to his serious side. She really liked his shy side more because he expressed himself more freely from that side and she always loved that side of him. He was really handsome when he became serious but Sunhwa didn’t like what was coming after that, the growls and the nags and not to mention that he sometimes scolded her if he was in a bad mood. Hell, she didn’t know why she became this weak when she faced him. All she knew was because of those harsh comments, she became a different girl she used to be. When her parents-in-law talked to her seriously about her loud character in the entertainment world, they told her to calm it down a bit. And they told her that she shouldn’t act like that in front of Siwan anymore, she should be more mature and more concerning on whatever he did.

If ever they knew the truth. But Sunhwa complied on their words anyway without complaining even a bit. Siwan was mad when he first found out about what his parents had told her but she kept begging on him to be calm and so he did. But his heart really broke when he watched her changed slowly into a real actress for her real life. She kept changing into different characters day by day and though when she was with him, he could see how heavy her responsibility was.

He went out from the car before opened her door to make her out too. She was anxious about what was going to happen at the time but she kept shut as she didn’t want to make any quarrel later between them. She looked around and soon realized that they were standing in a playground. “Should we play with the swings?” His voice echoed through the cold night as he had walked first to the swings. Sunhwa followed him with bunch of question appearing inside her heart. Every question had their answers, she knew it very well. But what the answers were those made her curious.

They started swinging on the swings when he started talking to her again despite the cold weather, “Sunhwa, I don’t know why you changed like this. I don’t know why you start listening to people who don’t even know you. They’re trying to destroy you and you just accept it? Isn’t that a little bit funny?” The words she heard from him pushed her to the edge of sadness as she suddenly could feel the warm tears flowing. “Am I that bad?” She whispered, almost to no one if Siwan wasn’t there to hear her. “Sunhwa, you lost your own self. And I’m sick of it, because you lost yourself when you’re with me. What is it? Is it because what my parents told you?! I have told you to not listening to them!” His voice increased bit by bit and made her cringed.

She didn’t know what to say or do because she knew she had lost even deeper into the sadness and confusions. She was standing in the darkness and not knowing where to heading. She needed him to help her, but would he come to help her? Would he sacrifice everything and do what he should do in the first place when he realized that she had lost into the dark place? Siwan pictured everything clearly to her, he did his best to show her what she hadn’t seen for a while lately.

“I’m doing what I can to make you happy. I don’t want you to suffer from those embarrassed feeling because you have me as your wife.” Sunhwa muttered with tears had already made a river on her beautiful face and heart that stung very bad. “Tell me why you keep talking about that thing?! Why Sunhwa why?!” His voice was shaky and Sunhwa was unsure whether he was trying to prevent himself from crying, or was it because the cold weather?

“But.. Woong Jae, your parents and those people are right! People wouldn’t respect you like what they’re doing now! They won’t think of you in a good way. My character is painted in black and dark outside, I am the talentless and loud woman inside the entertainment life but you’re the calm, kind and mysterious guy who could be funny even without you’re trying too!” Her head was spinning like crazy when she had spilled out every detail of her wariness after the long time. She knew she shouldn’t tell him that but why he kept insisted that she shouldn’t be a mature woman when she was with him?

Stop talking nonsense! Are you crazy or what? I am your husband and I accept you the way you are! I don’t know why you choose to satisfied those stupid people instead of me?” The words left a big impression on her as she tried to climb out from the dark place where she was before. She could see the light he brought for her, she could see that he was trying hard to balance everything for her and the reality hit her. He suffered too, he didn’t want to see her like what she was now. She was sinking into the deep black ocean and unable to swim back to the surface because she thought she was hopeless. But all of this time, she didn’t really realize that he was there, trying to help her out. He was there, almost lost his life but he kept being on her side. He tried to pull her away from the darkness but she was just that effortless because she thought she was alone, she didn’t know he was there. She was clueless until his grip on her hands tightened and he firmly pulled her above. He was mad and Sunhwa knew everything was going to turn upside down when he had decided what he had to do.

Sunhwa bowed deeply, feeling ashamed. The cold air brushed their skin but she kept rooting on her swing, unable to move or talk as she felt really embarrassed by thinking what she had actually done, to herself, to him and to their relationship. Siwan stood up from his place and gently covered her with his coat as he softly patted her shoulder, “Come on, baby. We have to go home. It’s getting too cold.” Sunhwa didn’t respond to him which made him grew worried on her. He walked to in front of her and kneeled only to find out that she was still sobbing, he slowly reached for her and when she didn’t refuse his touch, he brought her completely into his embrace. “Ssshhh.. Don’t cry.” He kissed her temple.

“I’m sorry, because I have never listened to you. I really am, Woong Jae.” He muttered a soft yes as they slowly stood up and walked to the car. He made sure that she was safe before going to the driver seat. He glanced on her for the last time before driving back home. He knew she was tired from everything she did at the day so he let her to fall into a deep sleep as they were going back to home. He brought her into the house and laid her slowly on the bed, he was hesitated if he had to change her clothes or not. But looking at her uncomfortable look, he decided that he had to change it anyway.

Took a deep sigh to relax his beating heart, he peeled her clothes from her body. He had always admired her body and looking at her, half , really excited him. “Stupid!” He mumbled, realizing that he had crossed the line, he knocked his temple with his knuckles and quickly dressed her with her sleeping clothes before changed his clothes into the other one and climbed up to her side.

“I love you so much.” He muttered for the last time that night.

 

***

 

“Woong Jae.” Her simple call wakened him from his sleep. He looked to his side and found a weak Sunhwa was looking at him helplessly. “Are you okay?” Siwan quickly got up and touched her skin. When he touched her skin, he couldn’t help but quickly pulled it away as the skin felt like it was burnt. “You have a fever!” He panicky said. “I think so.” She mumbled weakly.

“Do you want to go to hospital or you want to just eat medicine?” He asked, still too panic to process everything. “The second one.” She replied and that was enough to send him to do the things he had to do when she was sick. When he was back with breakfast for the two of them and her medicines, she looked at him in awe. “Is that okay for you to do those?” She asked in hoarse voice and watery eyes. “Of course it’s okay, why wouldn’t it be okay?” He laughed as he approached her. “But after last night…” He hated to hear every hesitant and guilty words from her when she was actually not guilty at all. So he cut it before she was able to continue, “Can’t you stop worrying?” It worked and Siwan knew it because she went to silent and just watched her with her teary eyes. “You really look bad.” He commented before placing the foods on her side. She scoffed as reply and took a spoon of his food carelessly. “Woong Jae, your food is lack of salt.” She whined when she had done tasting it. Siwan just laughed as he knew the old her had been back, the one who could be loud and childish but mature too at the same time.

“You make me feel good today.” He mumbled. “Here, drink your medicine first.” He pushed the medicine to her hand and she gladly took it and drank it. She then stared on him, “What?” He asked in confusion. “I guess this should be the time when you should kiss me…..” She started and blushed if it was possible despite her fever before continued, “But now that I’m sick, I think we shouldn’t.” He really laughed when he heard what she said. Without hesitant, he pulled her closer to him and kissed her. She was struggling to get free and yelled “You will get sick! No!” But he ignored it all and continued to kiss her passionately. She finally gave up and enjoyed the kiss with him with bigger passion in it. When they had pulled apart, with temples connected to each other’s she let out a whisper that let his heart to tremble in happiness and joy, “Thank you, for everything. I know I’m right to choose you as my true one.” She gave him a tight hug and for a moment, Siwan thought he heard her snoring.

Chuckled because her cute behavior, he slowly laid her on the bed and cleaned the things before climbed back to her side, he hugged her and held her tight. “It’s okay if we both fell sick and couldn’t go to work tomorrow. At least I know you will still be there for me.” He whispered before fell asleep next to her.

 


 

A/n : I am in hurry and my other fics aren't finished yet ;o;

This fic is such a magic because it can be completed now ^^;;

Anyway, thank you to keep sticking around for this fic <3

For silent readers, subscribers and whoever read this story, thank you to waste you time to read this fic.

I love you :*