Let's party together!

Happy birthday to you, my lovely Ulzzang!

Kiseop's P.o.V

    Changing position in my bed, I reached out my hand, only for it to make contact with the cold sheets.
    I propped myself up on my elbow and half-opened my sleepy eyes. Looking around the room I could see a few rays of light penetrating the curtains. The space beside me was empty, the covers securely wrapped around my body, a smile cracked my lips at that.
    The counter-clock on the side table opposite me read ten o'clock and deciding that it was time to get up, I got into a sitting position and reached my hands above my head, stretching my sleepy limbs,  a yawn ripping its way out of my lips. I scratched my messed up, raven hair and yanked the covers away from my body, regreting it immediately right after when the cold air of the room hit me.
    Shivering, I hugged myself and put on the bear-paws gloves and shoes Eli had given me as a christmas gift.
    When I opened the bedroom's door the sweet smell of pancakes came to my nose and my stomach growled as I walked towards the kitchen where Eli was putting a plate with a pancake tower on the table, in-between two plates and two glasses with orange juice.
    "Nice, you're up. I was just going to come and wake you." He said coming up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist while I hugged his neck.
    "Good morning~!" I said sleepily and nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck. He felt so warm and comfortable.
    "Good morning, love." He kissed the top of my head and peeled me off of him. "Come, have breakfast." He said pecking me on my lips.
    "What time did you get up?" I asked while I took a seat opposite him. I took a forkful of the tasty food in my plate and a moan ripped its way out of my lips, causing Eli to chuckle with my reaction.
    "About an hour ago; you were tired yesterday so, I just let you sleep in." He said taking a bite too.
    "Thank you~" I smiled cutely to him and he ruffled my hair, messing them more.
    "Nothing, babe. Well, what are we gonna do today?" he asked devouring his breakfast.     
    "I don't know...how about we go for a walk? Near Hangang River?" I asked.
    "Hm, not a bad idea. I haven't been there since I had the recording for Tasty Road." Eli said and shrugged.
    "Ah, yeah... that episode..." I tried for my voice to come out even and carefree, not wanting him to notice how much it bothered me, but I failed considerably.
    I took a sip from my juice and avoided his eyes looking down to my plate. A sigh left his lips and I heard his fork clicking on his plate. Then his hand reached out and grabbed mine.     
    "Kiseop, we have talked about that; it had to be done and it had to come out like me and Christine were dating." Eli said when I finally met his eyes.
    "I know but still, would you feel nice seeing me all the time with some woman, holding hands and acting like a couple?" The rapper opened his mouth to tell something, but I cut him. "No, you wouldn't! You feel jealous even when I and someone else from the group do fanservice!"   
    "It's not my fault! I don't like it! We are the only ones that are denied to have fanservice with each other and even when we simply touch we have to get nagged by Hoon or Soohyun afterwards for doing so!"
    "Yes, I feel the same too, but at least you are there when that's happening, I wasn't!"
    "Maybe, but I've told her that I'm in a relationship! That was why she was making all those assumptions and I had to cover up my !" Eli leaned back into his chair when I let go of his hand and wiped my mouth with a napkin. "And now you're leaving." He said, raising his hands momentarily in the air.
    "I'm not hungry anymore." I said and got up from the table.
    I went to the bathroom and closed the door behind me, taking off the bear-paws from my feet -I have left the gloves in the kitchen- and opened the shower, getting under the luke-warm water. I didn't hear the door opening above the sound of the water running onto my head until a pair of arms found their way around me and a surpised yelp escaped my lips.
    Eli had taken off his clothes too and had joined me. He kissed the back side of my neck and then he just rested his forehead there.
    Minutes passed in complete silence, except from the sound of the water running down our bodies and hitting the tiled floor.
    "Just so you know, I'm not mad at you." I whispered having my eyes closed.
    " I know." Eli whispered back.
    "And I still want to go to Hangang River."
    "Uh-huh." we stayed like that for a bit longer before he turned me around and put his lips on mine.
    His tongue stuck out and my lips that opened to grant him access. Our tongues started dancing together and my hands s their way around his strong shoulders pulling him closer to my body.
    "Let's wash up before we run out of warm water." He whispered when we separated our lips.
    Unwinding his arms from my waist, he turned off the water and took hold of the shampoo bottle. After 

spilling some of the vanilla smelling liquid in his palm, he left it back again and then he reached his hands out, rubbing them on my hair. He started massaging my scalp, the feeling of his fingers on me making me close my eyes blissfully.

    "Hey, don't sleep!" He exclaimed and poked my nose, leaving bubbles behind.
    "I'm not sleeping; I just like the way your fingers feel." I said truthfully. I was sure of what was to come.
    "You like the feeling of my fingers on other parts of your body too, baby." He said sensually in my ear.
    I looked at him and rolled my eyes. And I snorted while I was at it.
    Cloning his moves, I started washing his hair too.
    "If I didn't, I wouldn't be with you." I counterparted his smirk with one of my own left my lips ghost over his.
    "You want me to believe that there was even a single chance you could resist dis face?!" He said and started moving his head in his usual dorky move, a goofy lop-sided smirk on his mouth.
    I smiled sighing and pecked his lips.
    "Stupid. You're a mood wrecker you know that?" I said and opened the water to wash away the shampoo from our heads.
    "Well, this is one of the reasons you love me." He said and stuck his tongue out while closing his eyes.
    A smirk started spreading on my lips and I took hold of the shower head, pointing it to his face, simultaneously turning the water cold.
    "Yah! Kiseop! What the hell?" he screamed and tried to avoid the freezing liquid.
    Laughter rised from my chest. Suddenly he snatched the shower head from my hands and turned it against me, making me scream in return.
    The small room was filled with screams and laughter until we started shivering and called the battle over. We washed our bodies quickly and got out, wrapping towels around our waists. We brushed our teeth, dried our hair and by the time we got inside his bedroom the time was already a quarter after twelve in the noon.
    We got dressed into warm clothes; I wore a stripped black and red sweater with a pair of ripped black jeans and Eli put on a black shirt with a grey jacket above it and blue-jeans. After we took our wallets, phones and keys we went to the door where we put on our coats and boots.
    After a fairly small drive in the rapper's car, where we had turned the music on and we were singing along to the lyrics, we reached our destination.
    Getting off the car, we put on the necessary equipment so people won't recognise us; scarfs, sunglasses and the hoods of our coats.
    "Let's start from there!" I exclaimed and started walking down the stairs that led to the river's shore.
    Eli behind me laughed and followed me, his hands stuffed deep inside his coat's pockets.
    When I reached to the edge of the river I began looking down searching for a round, flat rock. Finding one I picked it up and threw it into the water.
    "Look, look! It made 5 leaps!" I exclaimed excited, turning to Eli and smiling broadly.

    "Hmpf! Only that? I bet I can make it leap more times than you!" He said teasingly.
    "I don't think so~" I stuck my tongue out and took another rock. He did the same and we started battling again.
     We went on like that for more than ten minutes, until I started feeling my arm beginning to hurt from the repetitive move.
    "Yah! You cheater! Your rock hit mine!" I shouted to him when suddenly, our rocks hit each other's and just fell straight into the water.
    "It wasn't intentional, you know! And, anyway, I won!" Eli said cockily coming up to me and hugging me.
    "Oh, yeah? How so?" I asked bringing my hands on my waist and raising an eyebrow.
    "I made it up to 13 leaps; your maximum was 11."
    "I don't remember counting up to 13!" I lied, teasing him.
    "I like it how sometimes, you only remember what is convenient to you." Eli's face was only a breath away from mine, his eyes flickering between my eyes and where my lips were, right above the scarf.
    "Oh~! Shut up and kiss me already!" I exclaimed and grabbed the back of his head, crushing our lips together.
    I felt his hands moving to my , pulling me closer to his body as I wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss lasted for a while, never deepening as we found pleasure in just rubbing our lips together in a lazy pace. Our tongues darting out every so often to moisture them.
    We broke the kiss, but none of us moved. We stood there, huggled up, while looking at each other's eyes. The sound of the river our only companion.
    "I love you."
    Eli said connecting our foreheads and giving me a peck on my, red from the cold, nose. A chuckle left my lips and I snuggled closer to him hiding my face in the crook of his neck. He had pulled up his coat's hood, hiding us.
    "I know, I love you too, boo." I answered cutely.
    We stood there, not afraid of people recognising us, as we were all huddled up into our jackets our heads covered with their hoods, our faces hidden from prying eyes. In a passerby's eyes we would just look like any normal couple that's all cuddled up to each other, enjoying their time and avoiding the cold air. Okay. With the girl a lil' bit taller than the guy but who cares!
    It was so nice and peacefull. Nothing but the sound of our heartbeats, the river and the occasional car that passed from the road could be heard. It was mid-week and most people were still at their jobs as the time wasn't long after one in the noon. Everything was so quiet and peaceful.
    I never wanted it to end. I just wanted to stay in my lover's warm hug for forever.
    And that was until a loud growl came from my stomach.
    Ruinning the moment and painting my cheeks red, redder from what they already were, when a chuckle escaped Eli's mouth.
    "Sorry~..." I mumbled hiding my face further into his neck.
    "Haha! Well, I expected that sooner or later; you barely touched your breakfast. Let's go grab something to eat!" He said and peeled me off of him for the second time that day, giving me a last sweet kiss on the lips before he took my hand and began leading me towards one of our favourite restaurants.
    Once there, he led me to a secluded table and, after leaving my hand, he held out a chair for me to sit, taking a seat too, right after.
    We took off our coats and scarfs for the atmosphere inside the welcoming restaurant was warm enough to make us feel hot underneath all those layers of clothing. We took off our sun-glasses too, only because we would look like idiots wearing them inside a closed space.     Now there was nothing that could hide us from other people and we had to keep our couple-like attitude in a lower tone.
    "Kiseop..." He suddenly word out my name, something we tried not to do much when we were out, just the two of us.
    "Mhm?" I hummed raising my eyes from the menu book in my hands, to meet his.
    He had his elbow propped up on the table and he was resting his chin on the heel of his palm while observing the space around us.
    "I was thinking-"
    "Good evening, sirs. Are you ready to order?"
    The sudden appearance of the waiter cut his sentence off and he opened the menu deciding quickly what he wanted to eat and then saying it to the waiter who in turn wrote it down and turned to me. I placed my order smiling gently to him.
    "Anyting you would like to drink?" He asked us again.
    "I'd like a glass of beer." Eli said and turned to me.
    "I'd like some too." I said and shot Eli a sweet smile.
    "Alright, I'll be back shortly with your order." The waiter said and left, leaving us alone once again.
    "Well...?" I asked looking expectantly at him. "You were going to say something." I continued when he shot me with a curious look.
    "Oh, yes, yes!" Realisation dawned upon him. "As I was saying, I was thinking that maybe-" This time the sound of his phone ringing cut him. Looking at it from its position on the table, he sighed and looked apologising at me. "Mian, I have to take this."
    " It's okay go ahead."
    "Thank you. Yes, what do you want?" He said, sitting up, taking his jacket and heading outside the restaurant as it had better signal.
    I leaned back in my chair and started fiddling with the table-wear while trying to figure out what he might possibly want to say to me. I had no idea whatsoever.
    "Sorry about that." He apologised again, when after a good five minutes, he came back.
    "No, I don't mind. Sorry, I started eating without you."
    In the meantime the waiter had come back with our order and as my stomach growled in the mere sight of the delicious food, I couldn't resist and took a bite. Then another bite followed. And another...
    "Haha, it's okay. I knew you were hungry." Eli chuckled and reached out his hand on the table, waiting for me to hold it.
    "Well,who was on the phone?" I asked as I took hold of his hand and he started gently rubbing cycles on mine with his thumb.
    "Uhm, it was Hoon." he said and took a bite from his food.
    "Hoon?! How so?" I asked surprised.
    "Uhm, well he wanted..." Eli averted his gaze looking at our connected hands. " He wanted to ask us if we wanted to have lunch with him. But I said that he was unlucky 'cause we're already out for launch."
    Something... Something in the way he didn't let his eyes stay on mine for too long indicated that he was lying. Or that he was saying half the truth.
    "Only that?" I asked, eyeing him suspiciously.
    He looked surprised in my eyes.
    "Yes, only that. Anyway! As I was saying before I was thinking that-" Eli, once more, wasn't allowed to tell me what the hell he was thinking as this time a redhaired woman appeared infront of us.
    "I knew it! Hohoho! Caught you in the act, Eli~!" The rapper yanked his hand away from mine, but it was already late as the woman had seen our connected hands and was pointing at them. My face flared up, same as Eli's neck. And ears. And face. And some other parts I don't wanna mention right now. "Hello, Kiseop-sshi~! How are you liking this lovely place?" The redhaired woman grabbed a chair and sat with us. "You've become cuter from the last time I saw you?"
    "Umm...well, I-I...uh..." trying to find my words and without any of them coming to mind, I threw a pleading glance to Eli, who was left speechless from the sudden intrusion.
    The brunette cleared his throat upon seeing my look.
    "Yoon-G, what are you doing here?" He asked the girl.
    "I liked the place and I decided to come here with my friend."
    "You mean your boyfriend." Eli stated.
    "No,I mean my childhood friend. I don't have a boyfriend." Christine flipped her hair back and then smirked, folding her arms on her chest and leaning back. "You, on the other hand..." She left her sentence unfinished; throwing a meaningful glance to the both of us.
    "I, on the other hand, came here to have a peaceful lunch with my co-member. There's nothing wrong with that, is there?" The rapper added giving her a smile that I knew was fake.
    "Hmpf! Come on now, Eli; I'm not stupid." The redhead smiled raising an eyebrow.
    The two of them were caught in a battle with their eyes, both smiling. Both provoking each other. They had forgotten about me, but right now, I was happy this had happened as a chill ran down my spine.
    Those two are creepying me out! I have to do something!
    "Yoon-G noona~ you dyed your hair! It suit you like that; I like it!" Really? That was all you could think, Kiseop? Tsk, tsk, tsk...
    But luckily for me, I got the reaction I wanted.
     Christine turned and beamed at me leaving Eli to glare at the air.
    "Aww, thank you Kiseop-sshi~ you're so sweet, unlike someone else..." She smiled while throwing a glare at the brunette.
    "Hey! I've told you about your hair! I love that red! Kiseop had the sa.. me... hair... colour...  Crap!" Eli's lips let out a curse in English as he closed his eyes, facepalming.
    A sigh left my lips and I continued eating, waiting for what was going to come.
    He's so stupid sometimes...
    "Eli, Eli, Eli; you're giving yourself out on your own."  Yoon-G shook her head disapprovingly, but her lips had a smile on.
    "Kiseop..." Eli whispered my name, opening his eyes and looking pleadingly at me.
    I left out another sigh and wiped my lips with a napkin, leaving my fork down.
    "Alright, we are dating. It's not necessary to hide it from you now. But how did you find out?"
    "Well , I always thought Eli was dating someone from the way he looked at his phone everytime he got a message from a certain someone, you know this big goofy grin of his." I nodded, smiling at that.  
    "Hey! I don't do goofy grins! I only do hot, y and unresistable grins!" Eli stated, with a duh-look on his dorky-derp face.
    "Oh, please! Have you ever looked at yourself into a mirror when you receive a text from Kiseop?!" Christine   picked on him.
    "No, but-"
    "Then you should! Just so you'll know how stupidly you're smiling!" She poked Eli's forehead and then turned to me again. "Anyways, I shall continue now. So, I started wondering who it was, but he wouldn't say anything, no matter how many times I 've asked him.-"
    "You would be annoying me with questions if you knew." Eli deadpanned, receiving a glare from the woman.
    "-And then I noticed the way he was uttering your name or how he was looking at you those few times we all happened to meet together. It doesn't take a genius to understand what's going on." She shrugged, smiling to me.
    "Oh, please don't think that lowly of yourself!" The rapper .
     "Well, Eli; one thing is for sure."
    "And that is?"
    "I don't have a pigeon's brain like you!" She smiled triumphically when Eli took a stunned expression and she got up. "Now, I have to get back to my friend. I've left her all alone."
    "Don't call me a pigeon! "
    "Yes, yes of course Yoon-G noona; it was nice meeting you~" I smiled up to her and she turned to leave, leaving Eli to glare angrily at her retreating form.
    Silence followed as we both started eating again.
    "So..." I started not taking my eyes from my plate. "You have a special way of saying my name...?" I raised my glance and my eyes were instantly caught by Eli's magnitising stare.
    The rapper smirked and leaned over the small table.
    "And what if I do? Kiseop-ah~?" He said, almost whispering my name in a sensual way.
    A pleasuring chill ran down my body, and I could feel my face heating up a bit.
    "I don't know, Li-sshi~!" I said, mimicking his tone.
    I crossed my legs and raised the upper one, rubbing it slowly up and down on his. A lop-sided smirk was formed on my lips upon seeing Eli taking a deep oh- breath.
    The rapper's phone vibrated and he glanced at it; touching the screen a few times and raising his eyes to look at me again right after.
    "It's from NS." My eyebrow was raised at that. "She says: stop flirting in public you pabos!" Eli said immitating her voice.
    "How did she know? The table-wear is pretty long, no one can see my leg!" I exclaimed stunned and withdrew my leg.
    "Let me ask her." He started touching the screen of his phone once again, sending a message.
    It didn't take long for it to vibrate again. He read it and rolled his eyes; turning the device towards me to see.
    "From your love-sick expressions! (;¬_¬) "was the message.
    "Stop stalking us!  o(-`д´- o)" Eli wrote back.
    "Ah~ I can't help that! Sorry~ (*≧▽≦ )ノシ))"
    "And that's why I didn't want her finding out." Eli stated and left the phone down.
    A chuckle left my lips at the whole scene and continued eating.
    "Uh! Are you gonna continue what you were saying before NS interrupted us?" I asked pointing at him with my fork.
    "Oh, yes! Well, I was thinking if-" his phone started ringing again. Eli's eye started twitching from annoyance as he touched the screen rejecting the call. "What the hell is wrong with this damn word?!" He said, making a gesture with his hands and leaning back in his chair.
    "I don't know..." I shrugged with my mouth full. "Maybe it's because you and thinking can't go together?" I .
    "Yah! What are you implying!?" He reached over the small table and gave me a light punch on the shoulder.
    A chuckle escaped my lips as I tried to avoid it.
    "Nothing, nothing! Hahaha!"
    His lips cracked into a sweet smile as he shook his head.
    "Well then, I'll just leap that word-"
    "What word?" I asked him, receiving a deadpanned stare.
    "-and I'll just cut into the chase." He paused and took a deep breath, staring deep into my eyes right after. "Wanna come stay with me?" He asked.
    I scrunched my eyebrows.
    "Eli, I've already said to you that I'll stay for two nights and on my birthday I'll go home." I looked strangely at him. Didn't he remember?
    "Yes, Kiseop. But I'm not asking that." He let out a sigh. "Let me put it in another way. Do you wanna move in with me? Live together in my apartment?"
    That had me stunned. I wasn't expecting it.
    "I-I...You...eeh... why?" I sputtered unable to find my words.
    A chuckle left his lips as he took hold of my fingers, rubbing them soothingly.
    "Because I wanna spent everyday, and night, especially the nights, with you. Not only when we are in Japan but here as well. The few days you're staying over every week are not even near enough."
    He smiled whole-heartedly to me. I blinked. What could I answer to that? What could someone answer when the one he loved the most asked something like that?
    "When I'm moving in?" Was the only thing I could say.
    His smile spread wider and he bit his bottom lip.
    "Whenever you want. Hell, even now! No, not now.... but from tomorrow onwards!"
    "Haha okay!" True bliss had taken over me and I wanted to hug and kiss him so bad right then and there!
    "Ugh, God! I wish I could squeeze you in my arms right now!" He whispered, squeezing my fingers.
    "We can arrange that; if we ever finish our lunch and leave from here~." I said in a sing-song voice and smiled.
    "Mhm! Then, let's continue." He laughed a bit.
    We continued eating our forgotten lunch. The time was near four in the afternoon and the sun had already started to set when we paid the bill and walked out. Eli and I had put on again the scarfs and the sunglasses, together with our hoodies.
    Eli entwined our fingers as we were heading up to the road and towards where he had parked. When we reached there he turned me to face him.
    "Eli?" I asked him cutely.
    "I'm happy."
    He didn't say anything else and just crushed me into his arms. Wrapping my arms around him, I hid my face into his neck, a joyfull laugh escaping from me. Eli let me go and put a light kiss on my forehead.
    "The hug we were saying about." He winked and opened the door for me.
    Chuckling I got inside and after a few moments he was taking the seat beside me, turning on the engine and driving off.

                                                                                                    ~*~
 
   

None's P.o.V



    The door to Eli's apartment burst open and a kissing couple made their way hastily in. They took off their shoes without breaking the kiss and as soon as they were in the living room; Kiseop pushed Eli on the wall.
    "Mngh! Kis-Kiseop wait!" Eli moaned when the ulzzang had moved his hands on his coat, ping it.
    "Why?" Kiseop whined, brushing the cloth off of the other, making it land on the floor.
    "You're going too fast." Eli couldn't see the other's expression, but he knew he had just rolled his eyes.
    "Eli, if you haven't already noticed...It won't be our first time." Kiseop said sarcasticaly and attacked the rapper's neck.
    Eli put his hands on Kiseop's shoulder and pushed him a bit.
    "I know, but let's just turn on the lights first."
    "You have already turned me on. We don't need the lights too!" The ulzzang whined, brushing his lower body on Eli's.
    A sharp intake of breath was heard.
    "J-just let me turn that on, too!"
    Eli pushed Kiseop away from him and reached for the switch.
    "SAENGIL CHUKHA HAEYO~!!!!"
   "What the-!?"
    A loud round of voices and whistles was heard. Confetti was thrown at the surprised ulzzang. Kiseop's eyes were opened wide, his mouth hanging open.
    "Soohyun? Hoon? Dongho? What?-"
    "Happy Birthday Kiseop~" Another two voices shouted.
    Kiseop's eyes fell on the screen of a laptop, that was opened and left on the small coffee table.
    "Kevin! Jaeseop!" The ulzzang exclaimed seeing the two who were in America.
    "Hello~"
    "Yo! What's up?"
Kevin smiled through the screen; AJ's head poking above the singer's shoulder.
    "What is all this?"
    "We wanted to party with you, taken that tomorrow you'll be at your parents' house."
    "Party? For my birthday?" Kiseop asked stupidly.
    "No, the neighbor's, but as Eli had more space we decided to throw the party here..." Soohyun rolled his eyes.
    "Of course yours Kiseop!" Hoon said ruffling the ulzzang's hair.
    "Then, that's why Eli lied!" Realisation dawned on him.
    "Sorry about that, but they would kill me if something escaped my mouth!" Eli said smiling, coming back into the living room from the kitchen.
    He was holding a birthday cake, with lit candles on it.
    "Yay! Someone turn off the lights~! Because I can't~" Kevin chirped through the device.
    Dongho moved and turned the switch; darkening the room once again. Then they all proceeded to sing to Kiseop. The Ulzzang took a deep breath and readied himself to blow off the candles.
    "Noooooo! Wait! Make a wish first! A wish!" Dongho shouted grabbing Kiseop's shoulders, pulling him away.
    Kiseop closed his eyes for a bit. I wish we all will be like this forever. He opened his eyes and took a deep breath blowing right after.
    The members started clapping, taking turns to hug and kiss the birthday boy.
    "I want a hug toooooo~" Kevin whined.
    "Aw, come here!"
    Kiseop opened his arms, hugging the laptop; Kevin doing the same.
    When Kiseop let go of the screen, he took a look around the room.
    "Wow, guys! I can't believe you managed to do all this in such a little time!"
    "Well, the balloons were being difficult and someone wasn't answering his phone when we forgot the cake shop's name but we pulled it through!" Dongho said shrugging.
    "Excuse me! I was trying to say something and I kept being interrupted!"
    "Let me guess! It had the I was thinking part in it?" Jaeseop smiled through the screen to Eli, receiving a painfull nod from the other rapper. "Hahaha! Everytime you say that the same thing happens!"
    "Hahaha! And what was the shop's name?"  Kiseop asked the maknae, while laughing with the other two rappers.
    "You won't believe it! Cake Shop!" Dongho exclaimed.
    "Wow! You're right! I can't!"
    In the meantime Soohyun and Hoon were cutting the cake, giving small party plates with it in them to the rest. The two people on the other side of the globe had bought one, too and they were already eating it.
    "What? I won't receive a cake slap this year?!" Kiseop said jokingly, looking at the leader when he gave him a plate.
    "It's not too late; if you want-" Soohyun quirked his eyebrows.
    "No, no, I'm good! Believe me!" The ulzzang moved back shaking his head and hands. "Oof!" He exclaimed when he bumped onto someone.
    A strong pair of arms was wrapped instantly around him.
    "Thank you." Kiseop whispered leaning his head back.
    "Not me; them. The only thing I did was to take you away."
    "No, I mean, thank you for not letting me have with you infront of them." Kiseop stuck out his tongue to the other.
    "Hahaha! Then you're welcome." Eli laughed and left a peck on his boyfriend's cheek. "Aren't you hot in that?" The rapper asked nodding to the coat Kiseop was still wearing.
    "Now that you mention it; yes, I am!" Kiseop laughed and proceeded to take the cloth off, making Eli hold his plate.
    "Hey, how about a game?"
    "What game?" Jaeseop asked.
    "Karaoke!" Soohyun announced. "Eli, Kiseop! Come and sit with us!"
    "Uhh...I don't know guys I think I'll pass." Eli said as Hoon opened the TV and the karaoke console Eli had.
    They were often gathering in the rapper's appartment and one of the things they did was sing.
    "Awww, come on~." Kiseop begged grabbing Eli's hand as he sat down on the couch."Pleaseeee, Li-sshi~"
    "No, I don't really-" Eli's denial was cut off when Kiseop used his most effective weapon. "No! Don't make puppy eyes to me! No, I won't....Ugh, screw it!"  The rapper flopped down next to the ulzzang and the other snuggled up to him immediately.
    "Okay, who's first?"
    After that total chaos took over the room as it was filled with laughter, singing, and playfull yelling.
     They sang songs such as Gee, Fantastic Baby, Mirotic, Sorry Sorry and many more from female and male artists. They danced and they made sure to vanish the cake, leaving empty plates behind. The couple from inside the laptop doing so too.
    "Good night, guys! Thank you for everything and drive safely!" Kiseop bid farewell to the three who were leaving. He leaned back into Eli's arms and left out a little laugh.
    It was long after midnight when the party was called over and everyone headed exhausted to their homes. Kevin and AJ had ended the video call too, leaving Eli and Kiseop alone.
    "Come on let's go to bed. We have to wake up early." Eli's tone was low. He pecked the side of Kiseop's head.
    "Let's clean up first." Kiseop suggested as he headed to the kitchen to grab a garbage bag.
    "No, no, no! No cleaning tonight!" The rapper grabbed Kiseop's hand and tugged him near him.
    "But I-....-can't let the room in such a state." The ulzzang complained, a yawn ripping his sentence.
    "You won't do anything! You'll just head straight to bed and I'll come in a bit when I'll put away the dirty plates. The rest can wait until tomorrow."
    "But-"
    "No buts! You're half asleep already!"
    As to confirm Eli's words, another yawn escaped Kiseop's lips and he rubbed his drooped eyes in a try to brush away the sleepiness.
    "Just go!" Eli shooed his lover.
    Kiseop hugged Eli's neck with one hand, the other still in the rapper's hold, and kissed him. The kiss lasting for just a small fragment of time before they broke apart and he turned to go to the bedroom. Their hands were slowly separated as distance was put between them with every step Kiseop took.    
    "Kiseop!" Eli exclaimed when the dancer was exiting the door. Kiseop turned and then Eli smiled to him. "Happy birthday, my love." He said winking.
    He hadn't said it earlier as he wanted to be the first one to wish to the ulzzang in the actual birth date.
    "Thank you." Kiseop smiled broadly and vanished into the small hallway.
    This is certainly one of the best non-birthday day party ever! He thought as he tucked himself into bed after he had changed into his pj's. A small smile still on his lips when after some minutes, Eli joined the already asleep ulzzang.

 


 

Eli: Finally! You know, it's long overdue!
E.L.: I know! And I'm trully sorry for that... *sob*

Kiseop: At least it is..... it's big!
E.L.: Well, it's somewhere near 6K words. That oneshot just didn't want to end... Well, my lovelies~ I hope you enjoyed it! I wanna thank whoever had subscribed/commented/ and waited for me to upload it! Thank you~ and pls leave a comment if you want (/^o^) /