A weird way to wish happy birthday

Happy birthday to you, my lovely Ulzzang!

None's P.o.V.


    The plane was flying high in the air. The weather was nice, sunny with a few fluffy white clouds. Everything was peaceful.
    Most of the plane's passengers were asleep, taken the early hour of the morning. Everyone inside the little space was calm. Everyone, except one highly stressed ulzzang. 
    Kiseop's shaking hands were gripping the edges of his seat. His eyes were tightly closed and his head leaned back in the seat cushion, in a try to relax his body and racing mind. He had his ears plugged with his headphones, mumbling along the music. 
    Eli, from beside him, took off one of the earpieces, startling Kiseop. 
    "Yah! Eli!" the ulzzang exclaimed looking wide-eyed at the rapper. 
    "Hey, hey relax. What happened the pills aren't working?" Eli asked, referring to the pills Kiseop was taking everytime they were flying to keep him from stressing out. He wrapped his arm around Kiseop's shoulders and rubbed him soothingly. 
    "I didn't take them; I couldn't find them. The box wasn't at its usual place and nowhere else I looked for it." Kiseop leaned his head on the rapper's shoulder closing his eyes again, leaving out a sigh. 
    Of course you couldn't find them. The brunette thought hiding his smirk under a cough.
    "Why haven't you told me? I could have went and buy you a new one." 
    "It was already too late; we were just leaving the house and someone didn't want to get up, if you remember! So, we were late to meet with the others." Kiseop raised his head and looked accusingly to Eli. 
    "What~? It was nice and warm under the covers! Plus, we had everything ready since the previous night. And you were just too cute I couldn't resist!" Eli exclaimed shooting the ulzzang with a goofy smile. 
    Kiseop Eli's cheek and gave him a light peck on the lips. 
    "Well, I can't deny that it was a nice way to start my birthday!" 
    "I second that! I enjoyed it too~!" Eli smirked, quirking his eyebrows and kissing his lover fully on the lips. 
    He darted out his tongue and Kiseop's bottom lip, asking for the entrance he was instantly allowed. Their wet muscles started playing together and Kiseop wrapped his arms around Eli's head, tugging him closer and deepening the kiss. 
    They were lost in their own world, until a cough made them to come back. 
    They separated their mouths, swallowing deep, shallow breaths while they opened their eyes. 
    "What?" Eli asked annoyed not even turning to look at the intrudor. 
    "Just remember where you are, guys. You don't want Hoon to have a nagging outburst again, do you?" Soohyun instructed them from the seats in the middle. 
    "Hey! I don't nag! I just worry." Hoon exclaimed from beside the leader. 
    "I know you do, Hoonie; and with those two, it's highly understandable." Soohyun smiled to the vocalist and ruffled his hair. 
    "We are being careful; others would have already found out if we weren't!" Eli complained shooting them with a duh-glare. 
    "Yes, Hoon we- ahh!" Kiseop screamed and clutched Eli's shirt, hiding his face in his broad chest as the plane had fell into air gaps. "OMG! WE'RE GONNA DIE! AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! I DON'T WANNA DIE ON MY BIRTHDAY!!" Kiseop screamed frightened. 
    "Shh, shh, love. Everything's okay I'm sure it was just air gaps." Eli whispered soothingly in the ulzzang's ear, rubbing the other's back. 
    "No! Don't lie to me! It's not good to lie, Eli!" The dancer continued his frightened rant. 
    "Dear passengers, we're terribly sorry for that. Please, remain calm it was nothing serious but some air gaps. May we have a peaceful continuation of our trip." the pilot's voice was heard from the speakers. 
    At that Kiseop raised his head and turned towards the speaker above him. "You jerk! It's your fault! You did it on purpose, didn't you?" the ulzzang yelled shaking his fist. 
    Haa~ I had forgotten how paranoid he becomes if he don't take his pills while flying. But we couldn't have him sleeping or be extremely relaxed now, could we?. Eli thought.
    "Kiseop, Kiseop! Baby, please calm down! It's not his fault! Here; let us calm you down! Guys." Eli said and clicked his fingers. 
    The rest, one after the other started taking off their seat-belts and started nearing Kiseop. 
    "U-umm... Guys? Why are you coming here? You-you scare me...what are you holding behind your backs? N-no d-don't come any closer! Eli! Did you ask them to murder me?! You don't love me anymore? No! No! Ahh!" Kiseop covered his face with his hands and left out a frightened scream. 
    "Dan"
    "Dan" 
    "Dan" 
    "Poooh..."
    "Dongho!" Kevin, Soohyun and Hoon exclaimed, turning to the maknae. 
    "Sorry, it's broken!" Dongho said throwing his party whistle to the others. 
    "Here, take mine." Eli said offering his. 
    "Yay! Ok, let's start again!" Dongho exclaimed happily.
    "Dan"
    "Dan" 
    "Dan" 
    "Duuuun!" 
    A united "Happy Birthday!!!" was heard and Kiseop was left speechless. 
    "What? W-how?" The ulzzang asked and Kevin reached out his hand, pushing Kiseop's chin up to close his open mouth. 
    "Hello, gentlemen. Have you ordered for a birthday cake?" an air hostess asked coming beside them with a trail that had a cake on it. 
    "Thank you!" Eli said taking hold of the cake and turning to Kiseop again. 
    "We wanted to do something special, so we thought this, but they wouldn't let us light up candles, sorry." Hoon said smiling. 
    A chuckle came out of Kiseop and in just mere seconds it changed into a whole-hearted laugh. The rest smiled. Liking the view of the happy ulzzang. 
    "Aw, guys thank you so much~! You're the best!" Kiseop said, wiping the corners of his eyes. 
    "Well, we have spoons so, let's dig in!" Dongho exclaimed and neared Eli. 
    But as he did so; the plane started trembling and shaking again. It didn't last long but when it stopped Kiseop had hid his face into his hands. Kevin had fell onto the floor, leaving out a hiss and rubbing his . Soohyun had wrapped his arms around Hoon and Dongho. And Eli... 
    Eli had dig into the cake. Literaly. 
    "E-Eli?" Kevin uttered the rapper's name, trying to stifle his laugh. 
    Eli raised his head and opened slowly his eyes. His face was full of white and purple frosting. 
    "We're not taking a cake inside the plane again." the rapper announced. 
    The small cabin of the airplane was filled with hysterical laughter after Eli's words, disturbing the sleeping passengers. 
    When the laughter subsided and Dongho had captured the appropriate pictures of the dirty pigeon, Kiseop took hold of the plate with the remains of the cake that was still in Eli's hold and reached it out to the rest. 
    "You can have this. I got my share." the ulzzang smirked and neared his face close to his lover's. 
    "Kiseop, no you won't-" Eli started backing away but it was too late. 
    Kiseop darted out his tongue and lapped the frosting off of the other's face.
    "... me..."
    "Mmm~ yummy~!" he poured his lips afterwards. 
    "Kiseop! No! Yaaaah, stop it! It's disgusting!" the rapper complained, trying to push the other away and while shaking his head. 
    "You don't complain the other times, when I you." Kiseop said, smirking. 
    "That's an entire different thing! Ahh, stop it! That tickles! Hahaha! Kiseop, bad boy! Ahh!" 
    "Hahaha, ok guys. We're going to sit down now. Kiseop, please take your time enjoying your cake and be sure that we'll throw you a proper birthday party once we have time!" Soohyun said laughing and they went back to their initial seats. Taking photos and videos off the stupid-go-lucky couple and spending the rest of the flight in a joyful mood.

 


 

E.L.: Hello everyone~ well today (or yesterday) is Kiseop's birthday~ 
Eli: yeah we know!!! 
E.L.: I wanted to write something for his birthday, but as it went on I kept writing and it never end. So, I decided to write a short weird drabble and here it is~
Eli: Niiice~ and where's the oneshot? 
E.L.: Still under construction...
Eli: -__-
E.L.: Anyway~ I hope you liked it~ I'll try to update with the bigger one as soon as I can~ ^^ Byebyebee~ 
Eli: Bye everyone~ *mumbles* I can't believe I got the cake on my face...
E.L.: *pat* *pat* Shh! It passed now.