Chapter 16

Just Stand By Me

Group 1 assembled the song, good thing that Samantha knows how to edit songs and music. They decided to sing the whole I Don't Wanna Be An Idol and dance to the Chorus until the end of Expect Me. While editing they noticed that Sehun and Kai are teaching their members how to dance Man In Love.

Maiyah noticed that Sehun's doing it wrong and Kai's not teaching them properly. Maiyah asked Edzel if she can come with her, to go to Kai and Sehun. At first, Edzel didn't want to, kaso pinilit sya ni Maiyah. Kaya no choice sya, kailangan nyang magpakita kay Sehun.
" Yah! We need to hurry okay? If we didn't practice as soon as possible, maybe we will get bad remarks from G.NA. "
" Nae, I just wanna say something to Kai ~ "

The two approached Sehun and Kai, without hesitation, Sehun hugged Edzel like there's no tomorrow. Kai in the other hand asked Maiyah what's the matter?

Maiyah: Yah! You're not teaching them well ~
Sehun: Aigoo ~ I told Jongin not to choose these songs, but the others have no choice.
Kai: Yah! This is easy to learn ya' know?
Edzel: It's easy to lear for people with natural talents and with years of practice. These kids here Jongin, they're here to learn and enhance their abilities. Not to show off that they're good at their talents.
Sehun: Yah! Stop it! You guys are making a scene here ~

Maiyah stared dangerously at Kai and said, " Yah! Oppa ~ We challenge you! Girls versus Boys?! Today?! We Group 1 will win! "
Kai then said," Whatever Saeng. Do what you want. "
Maiyah replied," Oh jinjjia?! How about I tell you to change your 1st song? History is made for 6 people only, how can 10 people adjust easily at that song? Especially that the choreography rides with the rhythm and the beat? "

Edzel the stood between Kai and Maiyah and signalled to be quiet, because G.NA is approaching them. Edzel told the two, to return to their places.

" Yah! Go back to your places. I'll take care of this ~ "
Edzel said as she approached G.NA, G.NA just winked and dragged Edzel out of the Gymnasium.

G.NA: Yah! What was that all about? Is Jongin and Maiyah dating? They're like a couple ~
Edzel: Nope, I know they act like one. But, I think it's just natural because they're roommates and friends?
G.NA: Aigoo ~ I wish they will date as soon as possible, they're so very adorable!
Edzel: Yep, you're right.
G.NA: How about your relationship with Sehun?
Edzel: What?! What are you talking about?!
G.NA: Sooman told me everything. He talked to my manager and my manager talked to me, that's why I knew all about your relationship.
Edzel: Oh, don't tell anyone please?
G.NA: I won't, promise. So what's your plans?

Edzel remained silent and just stared at G.NA's eyes.
G.Na remained silent as well, she waited for Edzel's answer.
3 minutes have passed, 4, 5, until it reached 10 minutes.

G.NA: Looks like you're not ready to talk about it? Here's my phone number, text me or call me. Okay?
Edzel; Okay ~



Edzel returned to the Gymnasium and was shocked at what she saw.
Maiyah's leading the Group, she teaches everyone the choreography very detailed. Edzel can't believe that Maiyah's that determined to defeat Kai, in the other hand, Kai's also determined. They changed their songs from History into y Free and Single. They also mixed Man In Love with Before The Dawn.

Edzel was walking into the Group 1's direction when she heard their music. She was shocked. Like this >> [O.O]

Expect Me played with a mix of SISTAR's Alone and Loving U. She just stood there very amazed at the choreo Maiyah taught. Her jaws dropped when Lanny and Jhonna sang, she can't figure out how these girls have powerful voices. When the rap part came, Frances and Maiyah did it.

Edzel suddenly thought if she's sure with her decision to have an audition at SM Town as a singer.


A/N:
WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT??!!!!
YUNG INE - EXPECT KONG SOBRANG HABA NA CHAPTER, NAGING SOBRANG IKLI?! SAMANTALANG SA NOTEPAD ANG HABA NETO, KASI ANG SIZE NANG FONT IS 48 ~

XD