Chapter 14

Just Stand By Me

G.NA: Okay? So who's first to perform?

Maiyah noticed that the other four are busy and not even heard what G.NA said, so she answered G.NA's question.

Maiyah: Unnie ~ Yoon Si-yoon is the first one, Chanyeol is Second, I am the third one, Kai is fourth and Sehun is fifth. Sorry for answering late.
G.NA: Aniya, good thing that you answered me. Don't be sorry dongsaeng.

G.NA: So here's the rules, if you have 2 or more talents, you need to do it all. If you want to do all your talents in one go, it's alright. ^_^
HWAITING ~

Si-yoon sang Back to the Memories by Jang Woo Hyuk. After his performance, G.NA applauded and signalled Chanyeol to go up the stage and perform. He rapped his part in History and danced to the whole song.
Now, it's Maiyah's turn to perform. She first introduced herself.

" Annyeonghasaeyo yoreobeun ~ Choneun Maiyah imnida. I'm gonna dance and rap two songs; Gone Not Around Any Longer by SISTAR19 and Two Moons by EXO - K. Please- "

" Yah! I'm gonna dance to that song too! Let's rap and dance to it together! "

She was cut off by Kai. She's feeling nervous 'bout it, she doesn't know what to do. When she was about to speak, G.NA asked her; IS IT OKAY MAIYAH TO PERFORM WITH JONGIN?

Maiyah: Ahm? I think so?
Kai: Yah! What do you mean you think so? >.< *pouts pouts*
Maiyah: Huh? NAE! It's fine with me *blink blink*
G.NA: Well then! Enjoy their performance ~


Before they started, Maiyah discussed who the members she will cover. They ended up as:
Maiyah - Sehun, Key and Chanyeol
Kai - Kai and Kris

When they performed, everybody was shocked, she dances like an idol and raps like a pro. After the first song, she got a standing ovation. She asks if she can proceed to the second song which is NIGA ISSDA EOBSUNIKKA.

She covers Bora of SISTAR, she dances and raps Bora's part. Everyone was so amazed that they keep whistling, clapping and cheering for Maiyah. At the end of her performance, Sehun went to the stage and whispered something to G.NA's ears.


A/N:
What would that be? Why does Sehun loves to whisper things??!!!!! XD
BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Anyway, umoonti tagalog dito sa fanfic ko, hindi kasi naman talaga ako magaling magsulat nang tagalo. Pero doncha wery, XD
yung DO's and DOnt's gagawin kong all out tagalog yun! <3