Kinapped or being on a show!

Baby Love

 

 

Mayumi's POV

"Were almost done with the show and I haven't done anything embarrassing, answered any questions, games, or volunteer to anything" I thought.

"Looking at Eunhyuk who was doing something funny made me giggle but I wanted to do something on the show rather just sitting here and do nothing but watch" I thought.

"Okay now let's start to heat things up" said Hodong.I then payed attention and became interested.

"What did he mean to heat things up" I thought.

"Will Mayumi of TheHeaRtbReakeRs and Taemin of SHINee come up here" said Hodong.I was confused I looked at Taemin with a confused face and he did the same.We both stood up and stood each side of Hodong.

"Today we are having a dance battle between the best maknae dancers The HeaRtbReakeRs's maknae Mayumi and SHINee's maknae Taemin!" said Hodong.

"WHAT whats with it today with The HeaRtbReakeRs and SHINee asking questions about each other and stuff" I thought.

"I heard everyone clapping about the dance battle."Well there's nothing I can do" I thought.

"Well let the dance battle begin and we'll see who is the better dancer" said Hodong.Hodong moved out of the way while the music then started to play.I then realized that the song was Right Round by Flo Rida ft.Ke$ha.I then started dancing while Taemin was watching me dance with amazement.I then stopped and then Taemin started to dance.He was amazing I never seen a guy with such good dance skills all my life I've seen guys with such bad dance moves.We were dancing to our hearts content.We were pretty equally matched.I was dancing the last chorus.I pulled out my best dance moves.People in the audience were at daze.Taemin's eyes were filled with surprise.My unnie's were shocked they have never seen me dance this well before.To finish this all up I did a back flip at the last notes.There I was standing in the middle of the stage with my arms raised.The audience had their mouths open even the stars on the show.

"I guess we have a winner Mayumi!" said Hodong.I bowed and looked at Taemin I took my hand out.

"Great dancing" I said.

"Thanks you too you were amazing" he said taking my hand and shaking it.I blushed thanked him and took my hand.Taemin and me went back to our seats.

"Well that's all for today see you next time on STAR KING" said Hodong.

"AND CUT" the director said.All the stars stood up and said goodbye and went off the stage heading off to their next schedule. My unnie's and I said our goodbye and left.

Taemin's POV

I watched and laughed all through the show enjoying myself.

"Okay it's time to heat things up" said Hodong.

"I wonder what he meant by that" I wondered.Then suddenly Hodong called me and Mayumi up.I was confused and I looked at Mayumi with a confused face she did the same.WE both stood up and I stood by Hodong.

"Today we are having a dance battle between The HeaRtbReakeRs's Mayumi and SHINee's Taemin!" said Hodong.I was surprised and also shocked.

"I can't go up against Mayumi" I thought.The audience clapped

"there's nothing I can do at all the audience want it" I thought.

"Let the dance battle begin!".The music started and Mayumi started dancing first I stared with amazement in my eyes.I continued to watch until I started to dance.I danced until it was Mayumi's turn she had the final chorus to dance to.I watched with surprise she surprised me even more with the back flip she did.

"I guess we have a winner Mayumi" said Hodong.I watched Mayumi bow and she turned to me and put her hand out.

"Great dancing" she said.I took her hand shook it and said

"Thanks you too you were amazing".i saw her blush and she thanked me and took her hand away.We both went back to our seats.Then the show ended.My and my hyungs said bye to The HeaRtbReakeRs and then they left.We soon left after them.

"So hyungs what do you want to do" I asked my hyungs as we got out of the building of SM.

"i don't know you just want to go to the dorm since we are done with our schedules" said Minho.

"Yeah let's just go to the dorm" said Key.

The HeaRtbReakeRs's POV

They just came home after a tiring day.They were exhausted from the practice they had after the show.They took a bath and went all to sleep.While their manager went out to the SM entertainment to meet SHINee's manager and owner and founder of SM entertainment Lee Soo-man.

Author's POV

Manager Lee Ae Cha drove into the SM parking lot.She got out of the car and quickly went into the building.She quickly went into the elevator and pressed the level she wanted.She got out and soon walked down the hall.She opened a door that held inside a meeting with Lee Soo-man and manager of SHINee Kim Yoonduk.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Ae Cha bowed.

"Ahh Ae Cha we've been waiting for you.

"Sorry if I was late the girls slept late and I had to wait for them" Ae Cha said.

"It's okay sit down" said Soo-man.

"So what are we doing here this late at night Mr.Lee" said Yoonduk.

"It's good you asked I've been watching SHINee and The HeaRtbReakeRs for a while I was thinking they both should be in the second season of Hello Baby" said Soo-man.

"Them on Hello Baby aren't there supposed to be only one group for Hello Baby" asked Ae Cha.

"Yes but I was thinking putting both of them on the show I think our viewers will love it so are you in" said Soo-man.

"I'm in SHINee will love to be on Hello Baby" said Yoonduk.

"So Ae Cha are you in" asked Soo-man."Hmm the girls loved watching the show Hello Baby so I bet they'll love being on the show so I'm in" said Ae Cha.

"Great they will start working the first episode tomorrow in the morning after their schedule" said Soo-man.

"That soon well I guess the girls will have to deal with it" said Ae Cha.

"Wait I have one question" said Yoonduk.

"Yes what is it Yoonduk" said Soo-man.

"Who will be the baby?" said Yoonduk.

"Yeah who will be the baby" asked Ae Cha.

"Well I found a perfect baby and I'm sure they will like it " said Soo-man.

"Ok so they will start tomorrow" Soo-man said.

" Yes sir" Ae Cha and Yoonduk both said. They both exit out together.

"This will be interesting" said Yoonduk.

"I'm sure it will" said Ae Cha

Nobody's POV

Soon after SHINee and the HeaRtbReakeRs were done they both exited out the SM building. Soon they found a camera crew surrounding them. They bowed and head towards their car.

"Hello instead of going to your car, you can come with us" said the PD.

" Wait, What" said Taemin. SHINee's car window rolled down and there was The HeaRtbReakeRs and SHINee's manager.

" Unnie do we have a schedule" asked Jin. She didn't reply but smirked.

" Yah unnie tell us what's happening!"  yelled Jin. Suddenly the SHINee van started to leave and following them was the HeaRtbReakeRs van.

"Wait, wait ,wait" said Jonghyun.

" Unnie wait!" yelled Kuru. SHINee and the HeaRtbReakeRs were blown away.

"Wait I think I know what this is Secret Camera" said Taemin.

"Since you don't have a car, ride with us!" said the PD.

" Well there's no other choice" said Yunni heading towards the bus. They all follow in. 

"Is this secret camera?" said Jonghyun.

"I'm sure it is" said Taemin.

"Are we being kidnapped!?" said Taemin. 

"Where are we going? We might know what is it, if we know where we're going" said Minho.

"Yeah Minho's right" said Nami. Suddenly they were given a red envelope. They open it and said "A program on which SHINee and the HeaRtbReakeRs are the main characters". Soon they were guessing the program.

"I'm sure this is a wild and nature variety" said Taemin.

"1 night 2 Days" said Key.

"Babo we wouldn't be the main characters" said Mayumi.

"Ah! Living Existence Scene!" Key guessed.

"But wouldn't they tell us beforehand" said Nami.

"Yeah they would" said Minho.

" Is it one of those culture broadcasts, like Let's Clear the Snow"? said Taemin. They all started laughing.

"Does this program feed us food?" asked Taemin.

"Taemin's still in his growth phase isn't he?" asked Mayumi. SHINee nodded.

"If we do something wrong, will the viewers think of it as a bad thing?" asked Key.

"Yes" the PD said. they gasped in surprise.

"Are there girl casts?" asked Minho.

"BABO were girls and were gonna be in this program with you guys BABO! " said Kuru. They all laughed at Minho's question. Minho looked down in embarrassment.

"It seems like it's Dream Team cause I seen some of the camera men" said Minho.

"Then that means it's  KBS?" said Yunni.

"I think I know!" said Jonghyun.

"What is it" asked Yunni.

"Hello Baby" Jonghyun said.

"Are we being raised?" said Onew.

"Are we raising you?" said Yunni.

"Haha Hello Baby season two raise SHINee" said Nami.

"Oh so they raise us?" asked Taemin.

"But we're the same age" said Jonghyun.

"If we do raise a baby" said Key.

"I don't think it would be good for the two babys here like a baby raising a baby." said Kuru.

"We don't know if the kid will grow up contemporary" said Onew.

"Contemporary 4 year old, dyes his hair by himself" said Onew. Everyone started laughing.

"I guess it's not Hello Baby" said Jonghyun.

"But the important thing is both of our managers aren't here" said Minho.

"I called, but he turned off his phone. How can he do this to us!" said Jonghyun.

"Me too! Ae Cha turned off her phone" said Jin.

"Please take us back" said Taemin. They soon all looked outside the window to see where they are and they saw soldiers.

"We're going to the army!?" said Taemin.

" I think Taemin's right" said Mayumi. They opened the window and greeted the soldiers they were surprise to see them. Soon they arrived at their destination but where?....

Well I'm done I think this is my longest chapter yet! I had to watch the whole season of Hello Baby again to write this story! Well anyways thank you for reading and comment please! I'll update as soon as possible!