Knowing the Surprise!

Baby Love

 

The HeaRtbReakeRs's POV

"So can we ask some questions" asked the ajusshi.

"Ok" said Kuru.

"Okay so you guys have been in the business for a while now how does it feel?" said the ajusshi.

"We feel like were part of the family now that were really close with the other stars and camera crew" said Yunni.

"OK now we'll ask question of each and one of you" said the ajusshi."Kuru we heard that you are a fashion victim is that true?" asked the ajusshi.

"Yes I actually pick out the clothes for the other members and make them look great" said Kuru.

"Ok So what was your first impression on the girls when you first met Jin" asked the ajusshi.

"Well my first impression was on Nami she was really tall and so I thought I'm going to be the shortest in the group" said Jin laughing.

"Really you thought that? Then you guessed right cause you are" said the ajusshi.

"So Nami there's not a lot of girl rappers how does it feel to be one of the girls who rap" asked the ajusshi.

"Well I feel proud cause well there's not a lot of girls who rap so I feel proud that I have this kind of talent that not a lot of girls have" said Nami.

"That's a really good answer ok so Yunni we heard that you sometimes pull pranks on the members sometimes" said the ajusshi.

"It's true i do pull pranks on the girls sometimes one time I pulled a prank on Mayumi I put a beef cube in the shower cap before she took a shower and so when she went in and took a shower she screamed she got out of the shower came up to me and started to chase me around" said Yunni laughing.

"Hey that's not funny because of you I smelled like beef for two days" said Mayumi pouted cutely.

"Aww our little girl is pouting I'm sorry" said Yunni hugging Mayumi.

"It's okay" said Mayumi hugging back.

"Awwww special moment" said the rest of the group.

"Aww that's adorable" said the ajusshi.

"Ok now our last question goes to the youngest of them all Mayumi!" said the ajusshi.

"Yay" said Mayumi.

"Ok so fans said that you and Taemin are so adorable that you two would make a lovely paring what do you think?" said the ajusshi.

"Uhhh.." said Mayumi blushing mad.

"Why are you blushing Mayumi do you have a little crush on Taemin?" said Jin teasing.

"No I don't it's just that well I never thought of Taemin that way and us a couple plus I never met him so I don't really know him well so I think we might be a good couple if we learn more about each other and see if we do well with each other" said Mayumi with a light tint of pink on her cheeks.

"Oh ok" said the ajusshi.

"Ok one more question this one is all for you guys" said the ajusshi.

"Ok so you said you mostly do SHINee dances more than other dance you imitate well what do you guys feel and think about SHINee?" said the ajusshi.

"Well I feel about them is that they are really good role models for new singers and groups and I think they should keep being good role models" said Yunni.

"I feel like SHINee are like brothers you can look up to like they give you inspiration to you to do something and I think that they are great group and they should not change themselves" said Nami.

"Well I feel like that SHINee are really good friends even though I haven't met them their but smile's and how they treat other people tell me that they are really good people and I think that they should keep doing what they are doing. Doing their best" Jin said.

"I think that they are great performers and keep doing their best and that they should shine their talents and I feel that they are great giving people encouragement to do what they are best at" said Kuru.

"I think that they are my role models they inspire me to dance my heart out and sing my lungs out and that Taemin inspires me the most with his dancing it makes me want to train harder to become a better dancer and I feel like they are great leaders and great at giving advice to people who want to be an idol they show a great example" said Mayumi.

"Wow those are really great answers so do you look up to SHINee" asked the ajusshi.

"Yes we do they inspired us all to be an idol without them we wouldn't be here today" said Yunni.

"Oh that's great" said the ajusshi.

SHINee's POV

They were asking some questions.They were wondering what questions will they ask and what answers will they give.They laughed at some of the answers but they all smirked except Taemin who blushed crimson red when they heard Mayumi's question.After hearing her answer they were all thinking except Taemin we should hook them up.Then Hodong asked

"Taemin what do you think of Mayumi?".

"Ohhhh...I....ummm" Taemin said blushing a deeper red.

"Does our little Taemin have a crush on Mayumi?" said SHINee.

"No I think she is a great girl and she is cute, smart, and a great dancer. She is my ideal girl too" he said red cheeks.

"Ooooooo" said the crowd and the stars.

"She's your ideal girl" said Hodong.

"Yes" said Taemin.

"That's surprising" said Hodong.

"Well let's see the other questions"Hodong said as he turned to the screen.

"So what do you feel and think about SHINee?" asked the ajusshi on the screen.After the answers SHINee was surprised and felt really happy.They were proud of being role models for them and other people.Taemin was the happiest when he heard he was Mayumi's role model.

The HeaRtbReakeRs's POV

"Ok girls we have a big surprise for you guys" said they ajusshi.

"Ohhh what is it!" said Mayumi.

"Ok you know we are not really filming you for the fans." said the ajusshi.

"WHAT!" the group yelled.

"Yes right now you are being filmed on......STAR KING" said the ajusshi.

"Wait Star King who's on the show" said Nami eager to know.

"Super Junior but not all of them that would be too much,SNSD but not all of them,DBSK,Girls Generation but not all of them,Big Bang but only three members, and SHINee all of them" said the ajusshi.

"Wait did you say SHINee" said Jin.

"Yes SHINee is on Star King watching you guys right now and you guys are also the star guests.

"Wait so they have been watching us perform their dance and sing it and listen to the questions we answered about them" said Kuru.

"Yes pretty much" said the ajusshi.They all blushed and looked other than the camera.

"So are we supposed to go to the stage and go on Star King" asked Mayumi.

"Yes right now since you guess know now" said the ajusshi.

"Then why are we waiting here for let's shake things up on Star King" said Jin walking out the door.

"Hey wait up" said Yunni.

"Don't forget about us" said Kuru.They all walked out of the door with the camera crew behind them filming them heading toward the Star King stage.