Confessing

Baby Love

 

The HeaRtbReakeRs's POV

They were heading for the Star King stage with the camera crew behind not filming them anymore.They were saying hi to stars passing them.They were all so excited to be on Star King it was their first time on the show but also nervous.But the most nervous was Mayumi since she confessed that Taemin and her might be a good couple and that he was her role model.She was thinking that there might be some tension between them but there was one little secret she needed to tell her unnie's.Her secret was big but she might think some of the unnie's have it too.Her secret was that she has a huge crush on Taemin ever since well ever since she laid eyes on him.You can say it was love at first sight.But she is nervous well because this is her first crush and love ever!She needed to tell her unnie's and needed advice from them!

Mayumi's POV

I was so nervous my first crush is going to be there and I needed my unnie's advice! Should I tell them but there are so many people around and the camera crew is behind us they could be listening and might tell news reporters and it will be all over the news! What should I do! "Hey Mayumi are you ok you look nervous?" asked Nami who broke my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm a little nervous" I said.

"Well don't worry I know it's our first time on Star King but it will be all fine" said Yunni.Then the camera crew left they were no longer needed they had done their job they turned to the next hall when we just passed.It the was perfect time to tell my unnie's my secret I've been keeping.

"Hey unnie's" I said very quiet.

"Yes baby Mayumi" said Kuru.

"I have a secret I've been keeping from you and I need advice on it" I said nervously.

"WHAT YOU HAVE A SECRET AND YOU NEVER TOLD US!" they all yelled.

"Shh you have to keep it a secret" I said quietly.

"Ok so what is" asked Jin quietly.

"Well...i have a crush on somebody" I said with a deep blush.

"What awww our little baby has her first crush" they all said unison.

"So who is the lucky boy who stoled your heart baby" said Kuru.

"Well it's Taemin from SHINee and I need your advice plus I'm nervous cause he's on Star King" I said.

"Taemin so you do have a crush on him I knew it" said Jin.

"Advice when you have your first crush hmmm well if your nervous don't be just be yourself you'll be fine and if you mess up it will be cute anyways cause whenever you mess up it's so cute" said Kuru.

"Plus if you like a guy start as friends and see if you really work out together and if you don't then you aren't meant for each other" said Nami.

"Ok thanks unnie's I'm less nervous now thanks to you guys!" I said in my cute voice.

"Awww your welcome baby" they all said.By the time they were all done talking they were at the behind the Star King.People were doing our makeup,our hair, and preparing everything else for the show.

SHINee's POV

Right now they were waiting for The HeaRtbReakeRs to come to the show.So to pass the time they were asking question about The HeaRtbReakeRs.It was time for SHINee's question of The HeaRtbReakeRs.

"So SHINee what do you think about The HeaRtbReakeRs" asked Hodong.

"Well we think that they are wonderful girls with amazing talents we could tell by their performance of our song Lucifer" said Onew.

"We were even amazed their performance shocked us I confess they did better than us" said Jonghyun.

"Yes their performance also shocked me as well" said Hodong.Just then Hodong got a message that The HeaRtbReakeRs are backstage right now and ready to be on the show.

"Ok so right now The HeaRtbReakeRs are backstage ready to be on Star King" said Hodong.The audience cheers and goes wild for The HeaRtbReakeRs.

"But they only come out if you cheer for them" said Hodong."So on the count of three we say HeaRtbReakeRs including the stars" said Hodong.

"Ok so 1,2,...3 HEARTBREAKERS" everyone yelled.

HeaRtbReakeRs's POV

They were ready.They were waiting for the signal to be on the stage.

"So Mayumi just act normal and you'll be fine" said Kuru."Ok" said Mayumi.Then they soon heard their name.

"I guess it's time" said Jin.They walked on the stage and heard fans screaming their names cheering them on.They waved to their adoring fans.

"Annyeonghaseyo We are The HeaRtbReakeRs" they all said and bowed.

"Welcome HeaRtbReakeRs to Star King" said Hodong.

"So this is your first time on Star King girls what does it feel like?" asked Hodong.

"It feels amazing to be on your show Hodong" said Yunni.

"So can you guys give us a greeting of who you are and what are your places?" asked Hodong.

"Yes we love too" said Nami.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Hee Yunni leader of The HeaRtbReakeRs" said Yunni.The audience cheered after Yunni's greet.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Sang Nami rapper of The HeaRtbReakeRs" said Nami.And again the audience cheered.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Jung Jin lead vocals of The HeaRtbReakeRs" said Jin.The audience cheered.

"Annyeounghaseyo I'm Choi Kuru the umma of The HeaRtbReakeRs" said Kuru.The audience cheered.

"And last but not least our baby of the group MAYUMI" said The HeaRtbReakeRs except Mayumi.Mayumi giggled cutely at her unnie's and said

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Mi Mayumi the dancer and the youngest of The HeaRtbReakeRs".The audience awwwed and cheered Mayumi.

"Awww our little baby Mayumi is so cute!" said Kuru hugging her.Soon the rest of The HeaRtbReakeRs join in."Yeah Mayumi you are so cute" said Yunni.

"Awwww"the stars and the audience.

"Thank you unnie's" said Mayumi cutely and hugged them back.