A Secret, A Wish and A Promise

I'll Love You for a Thousand Years

"Jaejoong sshi!" Changmin shouted from the distance... Jaejoong, his bestfriend and one and only love, is running to him.

Changmin: Jae I want to telll you something...

Jae: What is it Minnie?

Changmin I just want to tell you I...

 

Then out of nowhere Minnie's bro, Yunho hug Jae...

Changmin gasped at the sight and Yunho said, "We are together bro!"

"Yunnie! Why did you tell him so early?" Jae blushed.

Then Changmin just said in a low tone, "Congrats to you..."

 

Changmin walked awaw w/ a broken heart... but instead of telling his brother Yunho about what he feels for Jae, he just hid it to himself and wrote to his diary all his suffering. "In all of the people, why is it my brother?"  He always thinks. Then he cries himself to sleep.  

 

This continued for a long time until:

Yunho: Minnie what is this?

Changmin: oh that's just my diary.

Yunho: can I take a peek on it?

Changmin: NO! Hyung Please Don't!

And suddenly Jae bugged in!

"Yunnie! I'm here! oh! MInnie you're also here..."

Yunho was startled so he dropped Changmin's diary and it opened...

Changmin froze from where he stands... Yunho and Jae picked it and saw so many pics of Jaejoong in it and with captions like: OH! My Jae is really cute when pouting!; Jaejoong ah that's why i love you!

 

Yunho and Jae read all those things and Yunho suddenly punched Changmin on the face! Jae rushed to Changmin...

Yunho: stay away from that man!

Jae: Minnie's hurt!

Yunho: I SAID STAY AWAY FROM THAT BASTARD!

Changmin: I'm ok Jae... now that you all know, Jaejoong Hyung i just want you to know i love you more than my life!

 

Jae is so shocked that he rushed out from Yunho's house then Changmin and Yunho ran after him and Yunho is still shouting at Changmin for not telling him  the truth. Changmin explained ithat he was about to tell Jae of his feelings when Yunho announced that they are together.

 

When they saw Jae on the bridge they are alarmed when they saw him slip to the edge of the bridge! Jae almost fell but luckily he was held on the hands by Changmin. Yunho rushed also to Jae and helped Miinie hold on Jae.

 

Jaejoong: Yunnie! Minnie! I DON'T WANT TO DIE EARLY! PLEASE HELP ME!

Yunho: Baby I'll help you! Just have faith on me!

Changmin suddenly felt Jae losing his grip on them because it's been an hour ago but still they cannot get him up. And Changmin said, "Jaejoong sshi, I love you so much... may the Lord help me... "then Changmin jump to the edge of the bridge where there is still land where he can step on. Then Changmin pushed Jae up to Yunho... when Jae got back to the top of the bridge, Changmin is now clinging to Yunho and Jaejoong... Changmin, feeling it is the end of his life... said, " HYUNG, TAKE CARE OF JAEJOONG SSHI OK? MAKE HIM HAPPY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. DON'T LET HIM SHED A SINGLE TEAR... JAEJOONG SSHI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... AND EVEN A THOUSAND YEARS WILL PASS, I WILL STILL LOVE YOU. Then he loosened his grip on their hands and he fell down smiling. Then he DRIOPPED DEAD. 

 

Still crying for Minnie, Jae said it's his fault... Yun comforted him and he said he'll grant Changmin's last wish for them.

Thousand years later. A boy w/ a resemblance of Jaejoong helped a boy named Changmin...When Changmin was asked by Jae if he loves someone...

Changmin:Yes. I do.

Jae:Who?

Changmin:... You.

The

n romance blossomed between them... Fulfilling Changmin's promise... Even a thousand years will pass... I will still love you.