The Park... Again.

The Horribly Unromantic Girl

 

 
 
Soomin's POV
 
It was finally the weekend. 
 
"Soomin~" Hyojung called out as she sat on her bed, bored. "I'm bored."
 
"So?" I replied as I focused on the computer screen. "This is your house, find something to do."
 
Hyojung pouted. "Meanie, you're no fun." I just rolled my eyes.
 
"Soomin~" she rolled on the bed. "I'm really, really bored~"
 
"Stop whining," I said. "Just do something to keep yourself entertained, like I am now."
 
"Soomin~"
 
"What?!" I replied, irritated. I turned around in the chair and glared at her. Suddenly her face brightened.
 
"Lets ask Taemin and Minho if they can hang out!" She said excitedly as she pulled out her phone. "You agreed to see them again."
 
"You got their number?" I asked, not recalling her ever receiving it. 
 
"I got Taemin's while you and Minho were gone," she said with a big smile. I rolled my eyes, but still slightly smiled.
 
"Hello? T-Taemin!" She spoke into her phone. "Huh? Oh, are you busy today? Really? That's awesome! Okay bye." That was all I heard.
 
"Lets get ready!" She giggled. "He said they weren't doing anything! We're meeting at the park again!"
 
"I am ready," I replied as I gestured to the clothing I was wearing. A regular t-shirt with jeans.
 
"You're going our like that?" She raised a brow.
 
"Yeah," I replied. "I'm not am I? No. So I can go out like this."
 
"No, you need to wear something to impress Minho!" Hyojung stated. 
 
"One, Im in your house. I don't have my clothing. Two, I wouldn't change even if I had my clothes. Three, my clothes are ing fine," I replied as I huffed out in annoyance. "If you really need to impress your Taemin, you go change into a dress or whatever." 
 
She glared at me then walked over to her closet. I watched, amused, as she ruined her neat closet, turning it into a pile of shirts, skirts, and dresses. 
 
"Just pick something," I eventually groaned. "They're probably at the park, pissed off. Why the hell are we going to the park again anyway?" 
 
"Fine!" She yelled as she grabbed an outfit from the pile and stormed off into the bathroom. 
 
---
 
"Hello Taemin-ssi~" Hyojung waved happily as the two came into view. 
 
"Hello," he replied, smiling back at Hyojung. 
 
"Hey," I simply greeted the two. 
 
"Hello," Minho chuckled, unfazed by my rude greeting. 
 
"So why are we at this... Park, again?" I asked, holding in the curse words. 
 
"Well, we can head somewhere else from here. It was just easier to meet up somewhere we both know," Minho kindly answered. "Is there anywhere you two want to go?"
 
"Yeah, anywhere?" Taemin repeated, excited. 
 
"I don't know... Do you want to go anywhere Soomin?" Hyojung asked me. 
 
"I don't ing know," I mumbled. 
 
"What was that?" Minho asked as he turned to me. 
 
"Huh? Oh nothing," I put on a smile awkwardly. "... I just don't know where to pick."
 
"We can hang out here for a bit while you girls think."
 
"Okay," Hyojung replied quickly. 
 
Why do we have to pick? Because we're girls? I rolled my eyes, annoyed. 
 
---
Finally updated this story~! ^^