2~

i just want to make you.....happy [ STOP FOR A WHILE ]

no one pov

 

amber & hyoyeon practice their own dance..amber with f(x) song..hyoyeon with snsd song.."embeo-ah..i'm gonna practice in another room ok? cause i scared that they will see us.." hyo said.."neh unnie.." amber said "yah! i'm not that old dino girl~ " hyo said..." ok..ok whatever" amber said...then hyoyeon go to another room....

 

18 minutes later~

 

snsd and f(x) arrive..at the same time..their dance chareography arrive too.." ok..everybody here?" lisa *dance chareograpy teacher* .." ah saseongnim..suju oppa,EXO oppa andTVXQ oppa are not here.."   krystal said.."ah..their manager call me just now..they said they will arrive late.."owhhh" snsd and f(x) said unison.."ok then..let's start! " lisa said..they start with snsd..then it's time for f(x) practice while snsd rest for a while...hyoyeon give amber wink..ofcoures secretly...they practice and practice..then suddenly someone scream.. "ouch! yah..are you trying to hurt me?! "  victoria yell..."m-m-mianhae unnie..i-it's was an accident.."amber stutter...*knock..knock..knock* " lisa..Sooman want to meet you.." Sooman secretary said.. " owh..ok" lisa said..then she follow Sooman secretary...all snsd and f(x) surround amber..but hyoyeon just look from the door.." yah ! from f(x) debut until now..i never..never..never..likes you! arraseoh! " ..then they just want to kick amber suju,EXO and TVXQ come in.."yahh..what we miss here?" eunhyuk ask.."OPPA!" snsd and f(x) scream..."neh uri hobae~ we're here..no need to scream.."  changmin said..then all in the practice room laugh at changmin joke..exclude amber and hyoyeon..they just make a fake smile.."ambeo-ah..why your face look pale?" jonghyun ask...snsd and f(x) send her a death glare..."pale? annyeo..maybe i'm just tired..cause i arrive early then you guys..haha" amber said..." owhh chincca?! yah..dongseng-ah..how could you not wait for me..." donghae said then he pout..."ahh hyung..are you sulking?" amber ask.."nope..but you have to buy me panda ice cream..muihihihi" donghae said...amber just make this face ----> =_________= "fine~ " ..."hehe..that's my favourite dongseng.." donghae said..." yah..dongseng-ah..did you forget about me? i want it to! " jonghyun said while make a sad face...."now this is what we called DINO FAMILY~ " ryeowook said...all of them laugh..snsd ad f(x) makes fake laugh...

 

yoona pov

 

"amber..because of you donghae didn't pay attention on me! i hate you so much! why you always get more attention then me?! i'm the beauty queen! you just..a tomboy with 15% fans...look at me..my fans loves me a lot! erghh!! i'm will make sure that oppa must hate you too..someday....that's my promise! huh!

 

amber pov

 

bla..bla..bla..we just practice.........................but our sunbae look at us *f(x)* seriously..it's awkward for me..but it's a heaven for other fx member....they dance like they want to break their leg..while i'm just dance slowly....i'm not a lazy girl ok..i'm just..hermm...molla~  kekeke >_< ..after fx practise..it's time for EXO sunbae to practice..i checked my phone..i have on massage from hyo unnie..


 from ~hyonie~


      yah..you want to eat ice cream after this? *ofcoures you want..lalala~*

 

 


i look at her..she just make a duck face..then she look at me while raised her eyebrow....i chuckle then i nodded..."YES!" she shout..."what yes hyoyeon? you're so weird..." tayeon unnie ask hyo..."a-anyio~ i just get an idea how to make my homework..hehe" hyo said...taeyeon unnie just smile..."yah..dongseng-ah...you want to eat ice cream with us?"  changmin hyung ask..."who? you guys? " i ask while pointed at changmin & yunho hyung.."yup...you want it? yunho hyung will buy it for us..you can take 3 scoop of ice cream if you want.." changmin hyung say..then he laugh....i look at yunho hyung..he just raised his eyebrow while his hand is ready to punch changmin hyung..."kenchanayeo~ i just want to rest at home" i said and smile to them...hermm..i can see they are pout because of my sentence..."hermmm..maybe after finished SMTown concert?" i ask..."but it's 1 month from now.." changmin hyung said then he pout again..." WE CAN COME WITH YOU! " yoona unnie shout..."o-okay..but only 1 scoop ok?" yunho hyung say.."ASSA!" they all said..

 

====================================="=================================="=================================="===========

 

zUuuuuT~ a-yo! i'm back with a new chapter! so...what do you think? lalala~ so..are you a silent reader? hurmmmm~ :'(

snsd & fx are sooooo cruel~ :O papai~

 

XoXo HYOHAE~