1~

i just want to make you.....happy [ STOP FOR A WHILE ]

amber pov

"huuuh~ i'm so tired...last night luna unnie make me scold by Mr.Lee...and for the pay back..i have to dance until midnight...can you guys imagine! from 6:00 p.m - 12:45 p.m! huuuh~ now i have to get up for school..and making breakfast for those lazybutt..never mind amber..let they smile now..ok? besides..you still have hyoyeon unnie right..erk..UNNIE..cehh..she just old 5 minutes than me...hehe..weird right? but it's true..we were friends since we in the kindergarden...from kindergarde to primary school..from primary school to high school...i hope she is my biological sister..like jung sister...but in your dream amber..." amber said in her heart...then she look at her watch..it's 7:30 a.m..now she must wake up her unnies..she go to sulli's room first.."sulli unnie..irreona..it's 7:30 a.m now.."huumph...leave me alone pabo! " sulli said to amber..."unnie! wake up!" amber yell..*papp!* sulli slap amber.. " I.SAID.LEAVE.ME.ALONE! don't you understand korean?!?! " sulli said.."mianhae unnie.." amber said..then she go krystal's room.."unnie..wake up.." amber said..she didn't move.."unnie! wake up! " amber try again.."if you want your left cheeck have my hand prints..try to wake me up once again" krystal said..amber run away from krystal room and go luna's room.."unnie..wake up.." amber said while her hands rub luna's forehead.."GET.OUT.NOW" luna said...amber sigh...."why so hard to them up?" amber ask..and the last room is..victoria's room..amber knocked the door first..then she get into the room..but when she search victoria unnie in her room..she's gone.."get out from my room now...i will wake up the others..you go to school first..i don'r want manager oppa scold me.." victoria said to amber..amber just nodded..then she take her bag.."run for your life amber! " amber yell in her heart.. * in amber & hyoyeon school,they can wear their own clothe..they'll wear they official shirts on friday.*

no on pov

 

amber and hyoyeon are in the same class..people call them hyober..in the class.."yah..ambeo-ah.." hyo said.."neh unnie..wae?" amber said.."i'm sorry..cause i do not take care of you as your mom told me to...chinccha mianhae.." hyo said.."are you trying to be an actor or what?" amber said.."no..but..i'm feel guilty toward omma *hyo calls amber's mom omma*" hyo said.."it's ok hyonie~ " amber said while patted hyo head..then..both of them smile widely cause they heard that their teacher didn't come..so they have to do their own job.."yah...kajja..i want to go to SMe building...remember..today we have practice with sunbae..then this sunday we will have a battle with sunbae..." hyo said..amber whine.."yah..don't try to be cute! " hyo said.."ah..arraseoh..ppali! " amber said..then she walked first.."yah..wait for me..aishh!" hyo said while run to amber...

hyoyeon pov

 

"lollzz..the reason why  i said "don't try to be cute" to amber is...she's aleady cute..when she do a cute face..i can't stand it! chincchayeo~ but..at the same time..i feel guilty toward her..yup..if you guys wanna know..i have made a promise to omma to take care amber..

flashback~

 

"hyoyeon-ah..come here..i want to talk to you..." omma call me, "you and amber are going to korea...i have one request..please..take care of her...don't let people do bad things to her.." omma said.."aii..ofcourse omma..she's my sister..who want her sister get hurt..."omma..unnie..what are you guys talking about..i want to hear it to.." amber said.."annyeo dongseng-ah..." i say while hold her hand.."hyonie-ah ..ambeo-ah..if you guys free..visit us here.. (L.A) arraseoh? " omma said..both of us nodded.."now..both of you go to sleep..tomorrow you gys have to wake up early.." omma said.."neh omma..." both of us said unison..before we going to sleep..we kissed omma and appa cheek.."ahh..i want to sleep at the right side! "amber said.."ahhh..that's not fair..ahh..i want to sleep at the right side! " i said.."andwaeyeo! " amber said..then both of us start running like 5 y/o kids..omma and appa just smile at our 'cute' behavior..

 

still hyoyeon pov

 

"hello~ are you day dreaming? " amber waved her hand at my face.."n-neh..annyeo..yah..you want ice cream?" i ask.."eheheh..ofcoures i want.." amber said.."cih..you always want ice cream.." i say..both of us laugh...

 

===================================="=============================================="==========================

 

h-how m-my story? *damn..why i'm stutter?! * thank you to my subscribers! i love you..*vomit..lollz* please comment & subscribe neh? sooo~ bye..see you soon~ hehe ^^ p/s: who hates homework..ME! comment neh.. <--crazy me..ok

 

XoXo HYOHAE~