20

The 인피니트 Series - 눈물만

Woohyun’s P.O.V.

“Hyung…” Sungjong whined.

 

“Okay that’s enough. I need to get back to sleep.” I complained.

 

“Aish… what a lazy hyung. Hyung are you chasing me out?” I questioned with an eyebrow raised.

 

“Aniyo! You can sleep over if you want?”

 

“Whoo-hoo! Daebak!” he shouted and punched his fist into the air.

 

“Yah! You have to sing a lullaby for me.” I added.

 

“Hmm… what song do you want to listen hyung?” he asked whilst laying out the blankets.

 

I pondered for a moment before answering him, “How about the song that won you ₩1,000,000?”

 

“Bwoh! Hyung you have no idea how tired I am now! And there’s no piano!” he yelled. I did a cute pout in front of him and he gave in eventually.

 

He cleared his throat before singing, “Saranghanda mianhada. Geurae deoneun andoegesseo.” Soon, my eyelids felt heavy and they began to droop, and then I fell asleep on my bed.

 

End of Woohyun’s P.O.V.

Sungjong’s P.O.V.

The next day soon came and my alarm clock rang loudly. “Sungjong-ah! Turn off that bloody thing!” Woohyun hyung shouted.

 

“Argh…” I yawned and slammed my fist on the noisy machine.

 

“Sungjong-ah, why are you waking up so early?” my roommate yawned.

 

“Have you forgotten hyung? I have deliveries to do.” I explained whilst brushing my teeth.

 

“Ah… fine.” He sighed and dragged his feet towards the bathroom. I gave him a bottle of milk and a newspaper in gratitude for his efforts. But he suggested using the newspaper as a flyswatter and only drank the milk without saying a word of thanks. Pfft! This hyung must have gone cranky in the morning.

 

This continued for the next two weeks whereby I would always give a bottle of milk and a newspaper to Woohyun hyung before he brought me about to do my deliveries. We would end up in school before the bell rang and Myungsoo hyung would pick me up from the stairs. Once school ended, Myungsoo hyung would drop me off at the convenience store, which I worked at, though I didn’t tell him the truth behind about applying for that job. Every evening, Myungsoo hyung would then pick me up after I drop off from work and we would go for dinner together before he brought me back home. Every night, as I came out from my house for some fresh air, I would see Woohyun hyung opposite and he would do his usual trademark of making hearts with his hands and throwing them towards me. I would just catch the hearts and put them in my pocket before going to sleep. “Ah… what a pleasant day.” I would always tell myself before switching off my light.

 

It was the first day of our trip to Jeju Island and we had gathered at the airport for our flight. Woohyun hyung and Myungsoo hyung bickered over whom should bring me to the airport but in the end, I managed to slip away and take the subway myself. Ke ke ke… such childish hyungs, at this age, they’re still fighting over a small issue. Sometimes I really wonder when they’ll grow up? Anyways, we boarded the plane and traded seats with each other. The airplane had a 2-3-2 seating arrangement and Dongwoo hyung insisted on sitting next to Chorong noona. Eunji decided to seat next to Bomi and Naeun chose to seat beside Yookyung. So in the end, yes that’s right! I had to sit in between my two noisy hyungs. Throughout the flight, they would offer me drinks and snacks, helping me to fluff up my pillow and lift up my leg rest. Whenever they had nothing to do, they would just glare at each other and I would always end up in the middle of the ‘Cold War’.

 

The announcement from the captain saved my day, we were finally landing soon and I could get out of this warzone. Upon touchdown, we cleared the customs and checked into our hotel. It was late at night so we decided to get a good rest for tomorrow’s busy activities. Dongwoo hyung insisted on staying with Chorong noona. Eunji decided to bunk in with Bomi and Naeun chose sleep next beside Yookyung. So in the end, yes that’s right! I had to sleep with my two noisy hyungs. Sigh… what hideous crimes have I committed in my past life to land myself in such a state?

 

“Hyungs I’m going to take a bath first!” I yelled to them.

 

“Sure!” they replied in unison. After I got out, I saw them staring at each other whilst standing outside the bathroom like guard dogs in case one of them decides to carry out unruly actions against me.

 

“One of you can go in now.” I said, breaking the silence between them.

 

“Bwoh!” they shouted and pointed to the towel that was hanging around my waist.

 

“What? Aren’t one of you going in?” I questioned. They rushed in and jostled for the shower because they think that if I were to be left alone with the other, something bad would happen unto me. Luckily for me, the beds were single-sized ones if not I could just die in the hotel if I were to share it with them.