Chapter 2

" But I'm Straight! "

 

            Frozen by a man’s touch, a feeling that never came to me until today. I look at my arm, “Call me or text me anytime Hyung? Hearts?” I think to myself. “Is this kid gay or something?”

            “Hyung, are you okay?” Himchan asked, with a raised eyebrow.

            “Ah, yes. I uh was thinking about something.” I laughed awkwardly and scratched my head. “Mianhae, sorry.”

            “It’s fine but, didn’t you say you were going somewhere? I wouldn’t want you to be late!”

            “Ah, yeah... I was suppose to get ready for uh, a date.” . I totally forgot about

Amber. Himchan’s eyes looked slightly depressed. I tried to save it by saying,” We’re not, in a relationship, fully committed, or anything. We’re just, it’s well.” I’m dating her while having 3 other girls to the side? No, I couldn’t say that. “An open relationship. I can date others, and so can they. I patted his head.

“Hyung, can I ask you something?” Himchan said, with cheerful eyes and a bright smile.
I nodded, curious of his response. This kid can’t possibly be asking me out or anything,

I mean, he isn’t gay… or is he? “What is it princess?” I asked, not realizing I was acting flirty with him.
            “Princess? Ok then. But, a-are you gay too…?” Himchan blushed.
            I raised an eyebrow. “Y-Y-You’re gay?” My eyes widened to their full extent.  But he can’t—or could he? Could this kid possibly be falling for me?

            He nodded, blushing again.
            “Um, it’s um. “ If I said no this would break his heart. I sighed, “Yeah… Shhh, Don’t tell anyone, Hyung trusts you!” I took his hand and held it tightly. I kissed his hand, “Don’t tell” I said, seductively in his ear. What the did I just do?
            “C-Cancel your date.” He said, frozen to the floor with naturally stained red cheeks.

I raised an eyebrow. “Why, princess?” I smirked, still holding his hand close to my chest.
“ J-just stay here.”  His stuttering was adorable.
“But you only have one bedroom baby, where will I stay? “ Baby? Why the , am I

trying to seduce a gay guy.
“ Just stay here… just for tonight Hyung.’ He shot me with his aegyo and I died inside.

“Ah, Okay.” I ran my fingers through his hair, “I’ll cancel my date.”

Himchan dashed into his room, while I sat on his couch, getting my phone. I texted

Amber,” Hey uh, I can’t make our date tonight babe, Zelo has some issues and I really need to help him. Love you. (; “I sent it, but then thought, eh, I should cancel Min for next week too.

I heard Himchan walk back in, and quickly hid my phone. He changed into … just pants?

My eyes were wide open. I felt my heart speed up. He didn’t have abs, or anything that appealing to me, but goddamn this kid was… attractive?

            “It was hot Hyung, sorry?” He winked and walked into the connected kitchen. “Want anything to eat, Op…pa? “ The words slid out of his mouth slowly, almost seductively. Who knew this princess was such a tease.

            Again, I was frozen. . My Pants. I have never, not once reacted this way because of a guy. Hiding the forming tent in my pants, I turned around so that the couch was covering my lower half, and so I was facing him. “Yah! Let me just; take you out for dinner instead. You might burn something.”

His eyes looked confused, but then he smirked, walking toward me in a slow, teasing

manner. “Yah Bang Yongguk. You like it when I call you Oppa, don’t you?” His face was nearly centimeters away from mine. He tilted his head slightly, and gave me a seductive look. “I’m waiting for your answer. ~” He slurred every other word, and I gulped.

“I-I-I uh---“
“HIMCHAN HYUNG DO YOU WANT TO----Woah.” Zelo and Jongup stood at

the door, mouth opened widely. “S-Sorry Hyungs, I didn’t know that you were at his house.” Said Zelo, “What are you guys doing?” He chuckled. Jongup stood behind him, trying to withhold his laughter.

Himchan, still centimeters away from my face, sighed, and moved away. “We were just

about go to get some food, right,  Oppaa?” I raised an eyebrow.

            “Ah, yeah… Y-You both should join us.”

            “Sure!” Zelo said cheerfully, and walked back outside.

            “Oppa?” I heard Jongup mumble to Zelo, “Are they dating or something?”

 

            The drive there was pretty awkward, Zelo asking every five minutes if I was gay, and Himchan just smirking. Himchan brushed his hand against mine a few times, and I reluctantly sit there, and he attempts to intertwine our fingers.

            A car ride that seemed endless, but was only 30 minutes was finally over. Himchan was such a flirt. I’m not gay though. I don’t know how much farther I can take it until I’d have to break it to him that I lied so he wouldn’t feel awkward.

            I called up Daehyun, a close friend of mine, and asked if he wanted to meet us there was Yongjae. Daehyun loves food. The place we were going to was one of his favorite restaurants, so I’m assuming it’s good. He’s had a “thing” with Yongjae for about 3 years now, and I think it’s quite cute.

            Most people look at me and see my friends and ask, “All of your closest friends are gay, and why are you so overprotective about being straight?” In all honesty, I don’t know.  I just, I didn’t feel like that with any guys, and I’ve always messed around with the girls I guess.

We all met and sat a fairly large side table. Yongjae in front of Daehyun, Zelo in front of

Jongup, and guess who sat in front of me, the Princess. It looked like a triple date from how the two couples next to us were acting. Zelo was holding Jongup’s hands and telling him sweet things, Daehyun was telling Yongjae how adorable he looked. Whereas I, had my eyes glued to the menu, trying to make little eye contract with Himchan.

            There were whispers everywhere. I could feel everyone’s eyes on our table as I sat there awkwardly playing with my fingers. I looked up for a split second, to find that my former date, Amber, was sitting alone with about 4 bottles of alcohol about 4 tables away. Then I knew if she found me, sober or not, she was cause a scene.

 

            After taking our orders, Daehyun wanting the most food as usual, I had to introduce Himchan to Daehyun and Yongjae. “So uh, guys, so I’m pretty sure you’re wondering who this guy in front of me is, so I’ll introduce him, um.”

            “No, it’s fine, I can introduce myself.” Himchan smiled brightly and bowed. “Annyeonghaesyo! Hello! I am Kim Himchan. I’m a friend of Zelo, Jongup, and Yongguk Oppa! ~” He winked at me, and I face palmed trying to hide my hot cheeks.

            “Aw how cute, do you call all your elders Oppa?” Daehyun asked, tilting his head. “Wait, are you older than us?”

            “Ne, Yes. I am older than everyone except for Oppa.” Himchan said, getting up and wrapping his arms around me. Not knowing what to do, I patted his arm wrapped around me. “And no, Yongguk is the only one I call Oppa.”

            Everyone at our table gasped and started clapped. “ Yak Hyung! Are you gay now?” Yongjae asked, cheery.

            “I knew it!” Zelo said running over to give me a hug.

            I pulled Zelo out of the hug, and everyone stared at me awkwardly. “Ya Hyung, you don’t really let anyone hug you, why is Himchan Hyung different?”

            “I-I don’t know.” I shrugged. Seeing my meal being brought to us, I tried changing the subject by saying “ Ahh, the food has come. Let’s eat, yes?”

 

            “ Yaaaah, Don’t change the subject, Congrats on your new boyfriend Yongguk!” Daehyun said, stuffing rice into his mouth. " This bap is really good. But I love tofu, I wish they had some." 

            “ Boyfriend?” I said, raising my eyebrow.

            “Boyfriend.~” Himchan said, giving me a hug.

            “B-Boyfriend?”  Said a familiar voice from behind us.

            , Amber.

           
A/n:

This is really entertaining to write. I should really be doing my homework but then again, this is more fun. If only this counted in English, I would have an A+++++ . Hehe. Anyways, Amber is suppose to be his main girlfriend, while Min is put kinda to the side, if that was confusing. Basically, Yongguk's a cheater. :c  But it all gets better shhh. Do you get my joke I put into there. " This BAP is good. I wish they had tofu." Get it. Cause, bap is rice, and Daehyun called Babyz tofu. Yes, no? I have no life.