Chapter 1

" But I'm Straight! "

 

            I regret picking baby Zelo up yesterday. I regret it so much. He brought along a girly boy with a surprisingly deep voice that turned me into a fool. I paced around the room, thinking about that stupid event. I remember it all. Me… Gay? I’m the straightest person ever. I’ve had 13 girlfriends in the past month, of course I’m straight. Why would Zelo ask such a thing? Deep into thought, I begin remembering the whole event over again.

            Picking Zelo up in my dirty tank top and sweats, my morning breath, my tired eyes, my untamed hair, was probably the worst way to present myself. I took one glace at his surprise plus one and I became aware of how much of a loser I looked. I couldn’t speak with him around, which was strange, since I’m not even like that with the hottest girls. When I blanked out, thinking about why I was acting so strange around “Princess Himchan”, Zelo just had to ask why I was blanking looking into space making he have the stupidest answer, saying I was checking out someone’s back side.

            “Hyung, that’s a guy, are you gay?” I said mocking Zelo. I pounded my fist against the door.  “Babo, Yongguk! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” I had the princess thinking I was gay.

            “Hyungggggg ~~ Open the door!” A pounding set of knocks from a familiar voice awoke me from my deep thought. I walked to the door to see Zelo and his boyfriend Jongup.

            The first time I knew Zelo was gay, I easily accepted it. He’s been like a little brother to me ever since I met him when I was in 8th grade and was forced to babysit. Although he was scared, I felt I should support him all the way, like a good Hyung should. They’ve been dating for about a year now, and I find them quite amusing and adorable.

           “Ah, Hi Jongup.” I said, in the most welcoming way possible. I accepted the kid fast, as long as he made Zelo happy, I was happy.

            He bowed and smiled, such a shy kid. He followed Zelo, who acted as if this was his own house. He grabbed a soda and chips and plopped himself onto the couch. I scoffed at his actions, but soon joined them.

            “Hyung,” Zelo said.
            I raised an eyebrow at him, since he was sounding serious, which never happens. “Yes?”

            “We are here to talk to you about your uality.” Zelo said, with Jongup feeding him chips. Oh Zelo, you can’t stay serious for long.

            “M-My uality?” I asked, confused.

            “Yes.” Jongup said shyly. “Zelo told me that you were acting weird around Himchan Hyung, and then admired a man’s .” He said, trying to withhold his giggles.

            “What?!” I jumped up screaming. “That was a mistake! Also, it was awkward presenting me to one of your friends with such degrading clothes! I didn’t want him to think badly of me!” This indeed, was true, although my appearance didn’t bother me at all most of the time.

            “See you care about his opinion of you!” Zelo said jumping up and down. “Let’s double date!”

            “I refuse!” I said, walking into my room.

            A few days later, I get the same phone call from Zelo asking me to pick him up. I sigh, and this time, but on a snapback, and an obey tank top.  I make sure to wash my face and brush my teeth. I don’t know why, but I want to look my best around his friends, especially Himchan, who probably has a really bad impression of me right now.

            I show up in my dirty beat up car, but hey, the life of college dropout underground rapper is hard.

            I see Himchan, a crisp, clean, dress shirt, and skinny jeans was his choice of outfit. Damn. This kid is rich. Last time, I dropped him off at Zelo’s house, but this time, he asked to be dropped off at his own house.

            In the car, it’s Zelo, Himchan, and I. The ride is silent. Awkward. I clear my throat, and prepare up some conversation.

            “Ah, Himchan, uh, how old are you, are you attending Zelo’s high school?”

            “I am 22, and I attend the traditional music college across the street…” He was shy, very quiet. We were the same age, but complete opposites.

            “ Omo! Hyung is the same age! You guys are so alike!” Zelo said enthusiastically.

            I dropped Zelo off at his house, only to be left with Himchan. We talked nothing more than directions to his house.

            “ Uhm, I really appreciate you giving me a ride… do you want to come inside…?” he said, unsure of himself.

            I was shocked, in all honesty. But, I politely accepted the offer, knowing he’d feel embarrassed if I refused.

            Like me, he owned his own apartment. But there was one thing different, his was clean. I admired the instruments set up in rows, and the trophies aligned neatly across a shelf. All his cooking utensils and supplies was neatly stacked or kept in wire baskets. He was very neat, I was impressed.

            “Your house is really neat.” I said, trying to be polite as possible.

             He looked down and blushed; it was really hard making conversation with this kid, Aish.

            “What do you do?” He asked, tilting his head to one side.

            “I am uh, an underground rapper. I can show you some of my songs one day.” My lyrics were the only thing I had to be proud of. Showing it to him might make him change his opinion of me.

            “Haha, sounds cool? We could collab one day!” he smiled brightly. I felt as if he was warming up to me.

            I smiled. “But uh, it’s really nice meeting you, but I’ve gotta go. You can ride with me anytime, uh, you call me, here, uh, and do you have some paper?”

“No need for paper!” He walked up to me, took my wrist, and wrote, ‘

 

“ Himchan’s number: 555-333-4444 ; Call or text me anytime Hyung! (: ♥♥ “

 

He came in with a big hug, and I froze there. I. Don’t. Hug.


A/N: 

 I've been listening to ' Sound Rain' for 4 hours straight, is that normal? It would have been consistantly if my Itouch hadn't broken. ;; But, because it broke, I'd have more time to go on my computer and write! Yay! I'm so happy that I had 20 subbies in one day, that's cool. AHAHA .That's the most I've ever gotten in all honesty. New chapter will be up probably in 2-3 days! I feel productive! Woo~
 

WOOSH~