Chapter 8 Her Wish

We Meet Again

Today's episode is titled "Her Wish"

Yong picks Hyun up at her dorm.

"Ding Dong!" Yoona opens the door and greets Yong widely

Yoona: Hi there!

Yong: Hello Yoona

Yoona: Please come in

Yong: Thanks... is Hyun ready?

Yoona: Come in for a while, we won't eat you up

Yong walks into the dorm carefully.

SNSD and CNBlue are friends but when it's 8 against 1, it's a different story. Yong sits down on the couch and immediately all the girls surround him. Giving him drinks and food and talking all at the same time.

Tiffany: So.... where are you two going today?

Sunny: Go to somewhere romantic?

Yong: I don't know yet. it's her call today. She will decide where we are going today.

Yoona: Really? Then you'll end up at the bookstore again.

Yong: No way! I've not finished the books we bought the last time (looks towards Hyun's bedroom door)

Hyun opens the door and appears with a big backpack and dressed casually in loose top and shorts. If people discribed boys as sunshine boys, Hyun must be a sunshine girl.

Yong: Woah! You are ... (Hyun looks at his eyes waiting for a description) cute...

SY: Hi Yong!

Yong: Should I change too? Do I look alot older?? 

SY: I'm dressed casual because I'm going home... You are fine like that

Yong: Ok good... Wait did u just say you are going home?

SY: Deh... My mum told me to bring you home the last time but we never got to do that 

Yong: Ahh you should have told me and I can wait for you at the dorm... and we can go up together (CNBlue's dorm is in the same building i read somewhere...)

SY: Ay... is it so hard to come pick me up? (POUT)

Yong: No..no .. of course not.. I would love to "pick you up" anytime... but is this a good idea? I'm not prepared at all.

SY: Hmmmm you don't like to see my parents?

Yong: No.. don't get me wrong... I meet them at the lift all the time but visiting is different. I have not bought any presents to bring along and I ....

SNSD sisters : How about buying it now?

SY: They have everything... there is no need to

Yong: Aish... it's not a question of need but respect. You bought my parents and brother stuff the last time too. Ok let's go now! Let me help you with this..

Yong stands up and tries to grab Hyun's backpack... God it is heavy!

SY: No it's ok I'll carry this myself

Yong: No. I'll do it... (grabs the bag from her and heads towards the door, mumbling ...) you should have text me or something Hyun... then I'll have more time to buy the stuff.

SY: I said it's ok....really... it's ok...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yong and Hyun arrive at the carpark. They get off the car and headed towards the lift. Inside the life, Hyun pressed the number to her home.

Yong: This feels so strange.

SY: What's so strange?

Yong: It's like going home yet it's not. For you, it's not home, yet it is..

SY: Complicated.

Yong: Aha

SY: It's nothing complicated actually.... oh we are here..

Yong: You think this wine is good enough? 

SY: I don't know much about wine but since you chose it.... It should be good 

Yong: I certainly hope so

The lift door opens to Hyun's home.

Yong: Should we ring the bell?

SY: I've got the keys silly..

Hyun reaches for her keys and opens the door.

SY: Mom...!  Mom! I'm home!

Hyun's mom appears from the kitchen, all dressed up, hair done nicely too.

Mom: I have been waiting for you... Yonghwa ah

Mom goes straight to Yonghwa and give him a big hug. Yong was stunned at her friendliness.

Yong: Hi Auntie, nice to... meet... you! (he stuttered)

SY: Mom... I'm home too you know

Mom: oohh I was just saying hi to our guest (embarrassed)... hi dear.. have you been busy? (hugs Hyun) come in and sit down

Yong: Thanks.. and here's something for you and uncle

Dad appears from the bedroom all dressed too but he tries to act cool.

Dad: Who do we have here? (he scans Yong from head to toe)

Yong: Hello uncle, I'm Yonghwa and I live downstairs too

Dad: Oh hi neighbour, what brings you here?

Yong: Erm.. I... hmmm

SY: Daddy... stop playing.. you know he is coming today...

Dad: Huh no i don't. Who is he?

SY: Sure you do, otherwise you won't be so handsome today

Dad: I had to look good darling... Hello son-in-law... or ex-son-in-law

Yong: Haha hello again

Dad: Are you not going to formally introduce yourself? You are the first guy she brought home to meet us.

Yong glanced at Hyun quickly.

Yong: Oh apologies, yes that's the least I should do.

Yong gets into position in front of Hyun's parents and knelt down and gave a respectful bow to greet her parents again. Dad and mom both smile widely at that.

Mom: You are cuter that i thought.

Yong: Huh?? (Blur)

Mom: Nothing, make yourself comfortable while i prepare dinner

Hyun: Come to my room then

Yong: Okay!

Dad: Keep the door open...

Hyun: Daddy... Pleeeease stop acting wierd ....

Dad: Alright close the door then .... (walks towards the kitchen)

****************************************************************************************

Yong enters Hyun's room for the first time. It was really neat. No hidden agenda under the bed or in the cupboards. She was really really neat. 

Yong: Wow you are like a girl version of Minhyuk, you are so neat!

SY:  I'm a woman I should be neat

Yong: Yeah my wifey is a woman now... You should look after me and my things

SY: Ya sure... Come sit here on the bed

Yong: Is it ok? 

SY: Sorry I do not have chair for you in here so please go ahead and sit on the bed

Yong: Okay (super happy, he sits at the side of the bed then he suddenly lies down) ahhhh nice!

SY: Hey! Why do you still lie down on any bed you see??? Get up!!

Yong: It's not just any bed  it's your bed. I like it. (he spreads his arms and closes his eyes)

SY: Hey sit properly my dad might just come in

She reaches for his hand and tries to pull him up. He does not budge and slumps his whole body weight relaxed on the bed.

Hyun tries hard and looses her balance and falls over him. He grabs her waist tightly and her hands press on his chest to break the fall. Their faces are just an inch apart and Yong looks right into her eyes and suddenly gives her a light kiss on her lips. Hyun is shocked and scrambles to get up, using alot of strength to push herself up with her palm and elbow, which happen to be on his chest.

Yong: Ouch!! (Yong squeels in pain)

SY: I'm sorry... are you ok?

Yong: I think a rib is broken...

SY: Where? Here? Or here? (Hyun tries to feel where Yong is "hurt")

Yong: Ay.... stop touching my chest (wriggle wriggle... ) I'm getting shy (grabs her hand suddenly, but he did not hold on tight enough)

Hyun backs to the far end of the room after loosing his grip and he just grins happily lying on her bed. He decides to sit up properly, still looking and smiling at her tomato face.

"God I need to distract him a little" .... Hyun tries to reach for a box at the top of her shelf with a little bit of difficulty..

Yong: Here.... let me help you (he suddenly appears behind her, reaching for the same box)

Hyun feels his chest touching her back, and his breath just at her hair as he speaks.

SY: Thanks.... but it's ok I can grab a stool like always

Yong: Why? You think I can't reach this? Shall I call Jungshin up?

SY: Ah nooo... I mean ...

Yong: Here you go! (hands her the box) What's in here?

SY: Just stuff you gave me.. oh never mind

Yong: I wanna see! (Grabs the box and Hyun tries to grab it back)

SY: OK ok... here... the "pictorial journals" you made

Yong looks at them one by one....

Yong: Did you glue this back? (SY nods) Wow.... and which one do you like best?

SY: The making of the scarf... i never thought you would do this

Yong: It's worth my sleepless nights... and thanks to my BTS photographer, otherwise we won't have these... (looks at the journals page by page) haha silly things i wrote... i had not shame ....

(Mom: Hyun! Yong Hwa come and eat!)

SY: OK coming!!! .... Let's go Yong

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The atmostphere at dinner was nice and warm, Hyun's mum piled Yong's plate with alot of delicious food, which he ate. He ate ALL of it. They talked and joked like they knew each other for a long time. Then it was time to go home and a wrap for the day for the filming crew.

Yong: Thanks Uncle and Auntie, I've had a great meal

Dad: No worries, come often since we are... (so near...)

SY: Yes... Bye! I'll see you out... (Hyun pushed yong out of the door)

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

BTS

After the last shot was taken, the filming crew started to pack up. Yong said goodbye to Hyuns parents and was about to leave when Dad suddenly called him.

Dad: Son... come join me for a drink (grabs Yong by his shoulder and they walk to the sitting room)

Yong: ("Son???") ... Sure Uncle..... let's drink a little, but not too much as I have practice tomorrow morning

Dad: You bought me this (the wine) so you gota to drink with me... nobody else drink in this house... come cheers...

Yong: Cheers

SY: I'll have some too

Yong's eyes grew wide...

Yong: Really?

SY: Just ONE glass.

Just one glass and Hyun became dizzy. her face grew red and she was sleepy. She slumped on the table with her eyes half open.

Dad: Hyun, go to your room to sleep. Yong, can you please help her to her room?

Yong: Ok... come on Hyun... get up... let's go to your room

Yong grabs her arms and hold her waist as they walk to her room. He tucks her in nicely on her bed and kiss her forehead lightly. He returns to continue the drinks session. They talked and talked ... and talked.... until it was really late.

Yong: Uncle... it was really nice talking t you but I think i have to make a move... I've a practice schedule early tomorrow

Dad: Ok go on I need to sleep too. Good Night! Can you just shut the door after you? It'll lock by itself... I'm so tired

Yong: Ok sure.. good night... I'll say bye to Hyun first

Yong walks to Hyun's room, only to see her sleeping like an angel. He steals a kiss on her lips. He smiles to himself.. "Ah finally" he thought. Then he decides to kiss her again, this time a little longer, before he leaves for the night. 1...2...3... and he kissed her lips again... this time he felt her arms at his nape... he pulls back and sees her eyes wide open.

Yong: You are... awake..

SY: What did you try to do while I was sleeping?

Yong: Erm... nothing just stealing a kiss ... or two

SY: Now it's my turn...

Hyun pulls Yong in for the third kiss. Quite a long one in fact. He ended up hugging her waist tightly.

Yong: Oh I'm so tired and sleepy

SY: You can sleep here for a while... just for a while ok?

Yong: Thanks... (he hugs her tightly and drifts to dreamland)

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ringtone.......Yong picks up the phone with his eyes still closed

(Jungshin: Hyung! Where are you? You did not come back last night? We've to go for our practice in half an hour...)

Yong: What do you mean I did not come home... ok ok relax I'll come in 20 minutes

Yong opens his eyes and his heart skipped. Hyun was still sleeping in his arms. He blinked three times and ... it was not a dream.

Yong: Hyun.....

SY: Hmmmm (hardly awake)

Yong: I've gotta go... I'll see you later ok? (Kiss)

SY: (realises the situation and opens her eyes, totally shy) ok ... bye....