Pajama party

Your love will save me

In the evening, you all went to Woo Hyun's apartment. It was the first time you came there, you thought that the place was nice and beautiful. It should be good to live here, with him. He made you visit his home and showed your bedroom. You leave your things there and then you went back to the lounge with the other. Ji Eun had prepared 2 horror movies, and Sung Yeol will be the one who will cook for all of you. You and Woo Hyun just had to enjoy. 

At first, you watched the first movie, you got scared and covered your eyes many times, the guys laughed at you and said that you were a weak girl, this made you a bit upset, and you slapped the two. They laughed more, Ji Eun tried to helped you and you ended making war with the pillow instead of watching the movie. You were tired and laid on the couch. Sung Yeol went to the kitchen and Ji Eun followed him. Woo Hyun was sitting on the floor next to where you were and looked at you. You were a bit cold, and felt a thrill run down your spine. Woo Hyun noticed it and gave you a blanket, he wrapped it on you and sit beside your legs. You smiled while thanking. 

 

Woo Hyun : feeling better ?

You : nae, it's nice to you

Woo Hyun : I always try to be nice to you, moreover if you're my roomate

You : I'm sorry about this, I know that you may prefer living alone, like you're used to, it's only for some weeks

Woo Hyun : ani don't worry, you can stay as long as you want

You : are you sure ?

Woo Hyun : of course, we are good friends, and we work at the same place, it's not a problem for you to live here with me, and I can even take you to the shop instead of using your car.

You : that's a good idea, I think tomorrow we'll be tired at work

Woo Hyun : you're right, but it's okay, we don't have many things to do

You : you don't have many things to do, but I have to cook for the customers

Woo Hyun : who told you to make cupcakes ?

You : do you want me to stop ?

Woo Hyun :  oh no ~~~~, please don't stop, I'll do whatever you want

You : jinjja ?

Woo Hyun : *nods* what do you want me to do ?

You : tomorrow, you have to help me cooking them

Woo Hyun : easy to do

You : have you ever tried ?

Woo Hyun : no, but I stalk you when you cook

You : what ??

Woo Hyun : hum... no, I mean, I like to look at you cooking, because in a way, I can learn

You : you're really not good at lying, just admit that you have a crush on me *mehrong*

Woo Hyun : fine.... I have a huge crush on you ~~~~, and I love to work with you because I can see you everyday, I stalk you when you cook, but not only this, I think that during a day at the shop, I keep looking at you, you're very beautiful and your personality is attractive and lovely.

 

You didn't know how to react, your feelings were mixed, you were happy because of what he just said, he confessed to you, but you knew that something between you was impossible for the moment. At this time, the cooker came with the food and Ji Eun brought the drinks.

 

 

You ate and talked about many things, you kept looking at Woo Hyun and he did the same, so you had many eyes contact with him. After this, you watched the second movie. Sung Yeol was sitting on the couch and Ji Eun on his laps. You were sitting on the floor with your head pressed on the couch, Woo Hyun was next to you. After a while you fell asleep, your head was on Woo Hyun's shoulder. He smiled widely and soon fell asleep as well.