Uncontrolled feelings

Your love will save me

When you woke up, you saw Woo Hyun's close to yours. Your heart beated faster as you're looking at him. You touched his eyebrows and his cheek. He looked peaceful and very handsome. You wanted to always feel this. Waking up and see Woo Hyun next to you. Suddenly, he woke up and looked in your eyes, you blushed as he leaned closer. He whispered good morning, before closing the gap between your lips by giving you a sweet and tender kiss. His lips were soft, and you wished that it wasn't your last time kissing them. He parted your lips and enter his tongue in your mouth. After a while, you pulled away and blushed more. You were about to say something when Ji Eun and her boyfriend came. You unconsciouly touched your lips.

 

Ji Eun : Omo ~ what are you doing ?

You : n-nothing

Ji Eun : don't lie to me ~~~~, I'm your best friend, and I know that you don't blush for 'nothing'

Sung Yeol : is there something wrong with your lips ~~~~ ?

Ji Eun : maybe you need to be kissed again

Woo Hyun : what are you talking about ?

Sung Yeol : don't try to deny, I'm sure you just kissed each other, and that's why ~~~~ covered

Woo Hyun : we didn't

You : that's right, I'm not interested in Woo Hyun, he's just a friend to me

 

Woo Hyun looked at you with puppy eyes. He agreed to the fact that you want to hide what had just happened, but telling that he was a friend and nothing more, it hurted him. You looked back at him. You didn't know what to say, of course you loved him, you even kissed him back, but you didn't want him to feel sad because of you, Jeon Wu was your husband and you thought that it won't be easy to leave him, even though you really wanted to be by Woo Hyun's side, as his girlfriend.

 

Ji Eun : friendship may turn to love, it usually happen, just look at Sung Yeol and me

You : Ji Eun-ah you know that I can't fall in love with Woo Hyun Oppa

Woo Hyun : waeyo ?

You : because... I'm

Ji Eun : right, omo I totally forget about him, how can I ? omo I'm sorry ~~~~, I really didn't thought about him

Sung Yeol : nugu ?

Ji Eun : ah no one, just forget

Woo Hyun : do you really have a boyfriend ?

You : I.... 

Ji Eun : are you hungry ? huh ? I am, let's eat

Sung Yeol : aigoo my princess is hungry, how about going out to take breakfast ?

You : that's a good idea, let me prepare and we'll go

 

Then, you got up and took a shower then dressed yourself, you took your time, you didn't want to face Woo Hyun. When you were in front of him, it made you lose control, you felt good with him and forgot all, even if you weren't supposed to forget that you're a married woman. You looked at yourself in the mirror, especially your lips. You promised to yourself that you'll try your best to be with Woo Hyun, because you were in love with him, and now you were sure that he loved you as well. It may took some time, and may be difficult, but you have to do it, because you wanted to be happy. And you can only be happy with the man you loved by your side. You planned to talk to Jeon Wu and told him that you wanted to be single back, that you wanted to divorce. 

When you got out of your room, you looked at everyone with a bright smile, you felt better, it was like your life was going to be better. Woo Hyun was a bit cold, he loved you so much, but he thought that he didn't mean anything to you, he wondered why you let him kiss you if you didn't had any feelings. When you reached a restaurant, and ordered a breakfast, he was still lost in his thoughts. You knew that he may thought about what you said and about you, you tried to catch his attention. He didn't looked at you, and that made you a bit sad. When you got out, you put your hand on his arm and smiled at you. Ji Eun and Sung Yeol walked in front of you, holding hands, so they didn't saw you two.

 

Woo Hyun : what are you doing ?

You : I just wanted to hold you

Woo Hyun : waeyo ? you know, it's useless

You : aigoo don't be like this Oppa, what happened ?

Woo Hyun : why did you let me kiss you ?

You : *blushing* because I wanted it, and I've enjoyed it

Woo Hyun : am I really nothing more than a friend to you ?

You : you... you are

Woo Hyun : when I said that I have a huge crush on you, I didn't lied

You : I think... I feel the same, but now we can't be together, and I can't tell you what I really feel for you

Woo Hyun : waeyo ?

You : please, don't ask this, do you trust me ?

Woo Hyun : I think I do

You : then, let me tell you, I think that you made me fall for you, and I want you to kiss me again, but not now, because.... I'll tell you later, just wait for me, ok ?

Woo Hyun : you have someone, right ?

You : trust me Oppa

 

He nodded, and hold your hand. You let him do and he interlaced your fingers. He was able to wait for you, because he trusted you and he loved you. 

During the rest of the day, you got in a park, you reached a playground and played like childrens. It was a very good day for you, a good day before a long and tiring period to be free.