Please!

Vampire mystery night

At the place where Lay is

Lay glares at the  woman, *Who is she really and what does she really wants from me?* She turns around look at him, "Lay, YOU! You have to listen to me no matter what!" Lay tilted his head, *What the heck just happened? Why does she sound so nice so suddenly?*

She looks at her servants, "You guys can leave my room." They look at her why, she give them a look that is gonna be okay. They all nodded and leave the room. 

After her servants left the room, she walk closer to Lay, "Hi Lay". Lay got a shocked expression, it's like his heart about to stop. She lean down to him, and take off her mask, "I'm Yoona!"

His eyes widen, his mouth open, "Yoo...Yooo....Yoona? YOONA? Is this you? Is this really you? Is this the Yoona that I know?" She smiles at him, "It's me, Lay! It's Yoona that is girlfriend of Kai!" Lay slowly sit up from the floor, "Yoona~What the heck? What are you doing here? Why are you here?" She looks at him seriously, "I got kidnapped. The Queen is leaved for some of the business." 

Lay tilted his head, "How about the mask?" He pointed to the mask. She hold up the mask, "I got this when she fall asleep." Lay still confused, "If you have the mask, why don't you try to escape out of here?". She said, "I can't." He asked, "Why not?" She said, "Because this place have a lot of secret codes, and I don't know any of them. I am just her slave now, I can't do anything." She sighed.

Lay got surprised, "Her slave? You are her slave?" Yoona looks sad, "Yes, Lay. I am her slave, and I will be her slave...soon. I need your help, Lay. Please get me out of here! I don't want to become a vampire!" Lay give Yoona a light hug, "I will help you if you explain to me everything that you said earlier to me!" Yoona nodded, "When I was unconsious, I'm kinda hear what she said what she gonna say to whoever she gonna kidnapped next after me, she was discussed with one of her close servants, that servants is a real crazy dangerous vampire! So I remembered everything she said, so when I saw you got in here, I said everything that she said. I have to do that because I don't want anyone to get suspicious of me."

Lay looks at her, "Wow~So not any of them noticed that you kinda escaped from getting trapped and actually came out here and being a fake Queen and...." Yonna smiles, "Yep! That's exactly right!"

Outside of the door, two servants stand by the door, they heard everything that Yoona and Lay are talking about. They immediately rush in the door. They pushed the door until it's widely open.

When the door is banging inside, Yoona looks shocked, "Yoona, are you ok?" Lay shake her shoulder, "No, Lay, look behind you!" She keep looking through his shoulder. Lay slowly turn himself around and saw the two servants stand there angrily, they stared at him and Yoona. "YOU ARE NOT THE QUEEN! ARREST HER AND HIM.......................NOWWW!!!!"

The two servants rush over to Yoona and Lay, they grab them tightly by their arms, "Nooooo! Let me go! Let me go!" Yoona looks at Lay, Lay looks at Yoona, they have the same thought, *How can they hear our conversation?* The two servants pull Lay and Yoona to the jail, they push them inside, locked the case, and leave the place.

"Great! Now what? Are we gonna get trapped here?" Lay sarcastically said. Yoona sighted heavily, "I'm so sorry, Lay!". He said, "It's ok, Yoona! Now we both here! We should think of something to get ouf of here!"

After twenty minutes in the case, Lay and Yoona both heard the servant say loudly, "The Queen is here!", Yoon looks at Lay, "Oh no, she is here. What do we do?". He said, "Pretend nothing happened earlier." Yoona signed and nodded.

The Queen slowly walked toward them, "Well..........Hello there!" She gave Yoona a dirty look, and she gave Lay a seduces look, *This is not good! That look is not good!* Lay have the same thought as Yoona. Yoona glares at Lay, he doesn't know what to do, except for stand there.

She look at the servant on her right, the servant go and open the case. She slowly approach toward Lay. She stands close to Lay and slowly move her fingers on his abs and chest, *Ugh! What the heck does she think she doing?* Yoona look at the Queen in disgusted. The Queen immediately glares at Yoona, she looks away to avoid the look of the Queen.

"Hello there, young man!" She greeted Lay. He swallowed, "Ah-hem........Hello!". She continues, "I thought you already escaped with our fake Queen over here." She turns to look at Yoona, but Yoona can't say anything.

"Why do you kidnapped me for? What is the reason?" Lay asked. "Because I need.............slave! I need blood to survive and able to stay young forever!" she said, looking into his eyes. he swallowed hard, *Blood? What is she? A vampire?* "Of course, I am a vampire. I am the Queen of all the vampires." She said. 

Yoona suddenly voice up, "Blood? Why can't you tell us the reason that you kidnnapped us? We are human, just a normal human living in this earth, why are you doing this?" The Queen is mad, "SHUT UP! I AM THE QUEEN, AND I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT!" Yoona glares at the Queen, sighed, *What does she want really? from me and from Lay? How about the rest of my friends? Will they be ok?*