Face danger

Vampire mystery night

They are finally fins a shelter enough for 10 of them to sleep for tomorrow trip. For tonight, they have nothing to eat, lucky Chen have brought some pototoes with him for everybody including him, they eat, and talk. Slowy, night come, they all going into a peaceful sleep.

Morning come, cold as usual, Jessica is the first onw wake up, she wake everybody up. The morning is fill with snow everywhere, thich as usual, cold as usual. As soon as they are al wake up, they follow Taemin's lead to keep on going to find Yoona.

Continuing in the mountain's path, the path they are walking in is pretty small, a little bit dangerous because snow on top of the mountain can fall down anytime, any moment. The path they walking in only allow one person walk at a time, so they walk in a line, holding hand to each other so that no once can get loast or feel down because of the thich snow.

As they almost out of the moutain's small path, they hear...wolf's howling. This is scarey because wolf normally only howling at night, not in the morning, right? Maybe.

Kai stand behind Taemin, he whisper to Taemin "Taemin ah, why is there wolf's howling?". Taemin turn his head around, he whisper to Kai, "I don't know, but this is a scary sign that we might have to face." Sooyoung stands behind Kai, she heard what Taemin said, she become more worry, she look at Kai to call Taemin, Taemin turn to look at her, "Taemin ah, what does that mean exactly?". "I'm not really sure about this, I'm worried about what's going to happen next."

*What will happen? Ugh, just think about it make me shiver." Kai thought.

Jessica stand behind Sooyoung, she looks worried, "I'm so scare right now, should we go back?". Sunny head what Jessica said, she said, "Unnie, are you crazy? We are here already, how do we go back? What will happen if you go back alone?". "But I'm scare after heard the wolf's howling, you know that I hate wolf, I hate them so much." Jessica defends.

Taemin looks worried, he turn around to look at Kai, then look til the end of the line is Lay: "All right guys, I don't think we hear anymore...." Taemin words have ben cut by wolf's howling. The sound, feel like it's near where they are now. It's like on top of the moutain, on the left side or right side of the mountain where they going ahead now, but where is the sound really coming from? It's sound so near them, so near that they can hear it very clear more than the first time they heard it.

Kai tap Taemin's shoulder, he can tell that Taemin is getting nervous just as he is right now, "Taemin! Taemin! Taemin ah! Are you ok?", Taemin out of daze, he looks at Kai, "Oh! Uh..yeah, I'm fine!" He stutter his words. He can feel the sweat coming out of him, and the heartbeat.

"Ok, guys, I think we need to get out of here as soon as possible, this is getting more dangerous than I thought." Taemin quickly said, looking at his friends. "Also, we need to hold hand tight, ok? TIGHT!" He continuing said. They all nodded, and get ready to do what Taemin said.

"Ok, when I count to 3, we all run out of here, ok?" Taemin said, looking at his friends, they are all getting nervous, they can feel the sweat on their hand. "1......................................2....................................................*He takes a deep breah*.........................3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They all holding hand tight, running out of the mountain's small path. Once they all getting out of the mountain's path, they all feel relieved, but when they all look around them, they missing one person, ..................................Lay.

Sunny gasp, "Guys.............w-where.....i.is............L-Lay? w-where..........i.is,,,,,,,,,,,,,h.he? Where is he at?". Luhan looks at Sunny in confused, "Sunny ah, what are you saying? Aren't we all here?". After heard what Luhan said, Yuri looking around her friends to see who is missing, she doesn't see Lay around, so Sunny is right, Lay is missing.

"Guys! Lay...............he is missing!" she looks shocked. "W-what? Lay? W-why? H-how come? He was with us!" Chen defends. "I know, but where is he? Look around, I don't see him around, where is he?" Yuri said worried.

"I said you guys holding hand, who stand in front of Lay?" Taemin looking at his friends. Sehun looks at Kai, then to Taemin, he raised his hand, "I was the one holding his hand, and I'm sure I'm holding his hand tight than I could ever do." Taemin looks at Sehun more serious, "Are you sure?", Sehun nodded, "Yes, I'm sure. I was holding his hand the whole time until we all running out of the mountain's path, but then I don't feel Lay's hand is on my anymore." Sehun's expression become worried.

"But.........how is that possible?" Jessica asks. Sehun looks at Jessica, then explain, "Well, what happened is......I saw a hand pulling Lay away from me when I turn around to look at him while we running out of the mountain path, but the funny thing is........the person who pull Lay away from my grip is look like someone we all know." He tilted his head.

"Somone we all know? " Yuri wrinkle her eyebrow, don't understand what Sehu's mean by "someone we all know." Yuri looks at Sehun in confused, "Who is it?". Jessica looks at Yuri in disbelif, "Yuri, don't tell me you forget who that is." Sooyoung seems to know what Sehun means by that, she shouted it out "Wait, don't tell me it's Yoona!"

"YOONA?" Kai shocked, he shouted. "Kai, calm down." Taemin pat Kai's shoulder to calm him down, Kai finally calm down after heard what Sooyoung said. "Did you said the one who take Lay away looks like Yoona?". Sehun nodded, "Yeah, I saw her just for a second, I think she looks like Yoona, but I'm not really sure."

Taemin looks at Kai, then to his other friends, "Well, if you guys want to find out, we have a long way to go, so if that person Sehun saw is really Yoona or not, we have to find out." Sunny nodded in agree with Taemin.