Cold

Vampire mystery night

"NORTH POLE?" Sehun shouted, he doesn't want to go, he doesn't wants to get cold and die there, Oh no! Our baby is worry for himself!

"Yah Lee Taemin! Are you crazy or something? Are you serious about this? I'm not kidding with you." Kai explaim.

Taemin out his hand on Kai's shoulder, "If you want to save Yoona, you better go, I'm so sorry about this, but you and the rest of us also have to go."

"If we go...then when can we go?" Jessica murmurred. She looks at Taemin.

Everyone heard her, they turn to her direction and look at her, "Go? Jessica, you not serious, right?" Sooyoung asks.

"What? why?" She said innocently. "Jessica, tell me you not serious." Sooyoung pouted.

"Sooyoung ah, Yoona is our friend, we should save her, she's my close friend, I can't lose her, I don't want to lose her." Jessica said sincerely.

"Uhm, I think Jessica is right, Yoona is our friend, also her parent is worried about her. We should save her." Lay nodded and said.

"I agree with Lay." Luhan nodded. Kai nodded, Sehun think it's right and he nodded, then everybody in the room nodded their head, they are agree with Lay. They can't always think of themselves. They think of Yoona too, their friend. Consequently, they decided to agree with Taemin and Lay to go to the North Pole together to find Yoona and save her from the magic or the spell that have been predicted by Taemin.

"All right guys, we start going early tomorrow morning, you guys should go rest now, so can we get going tomorrow." Taemin commanded.

"We all go together, right?" Sehun asks. "Yeah, we all go together." Taemin nodded. "Ok. But do we have to go home and rest and come here tomorrow?" Sunny asks.

"Oh, yeah, how about you guys go home, pack your clothes, warm clothes, and things that needed, and come back here to my house?" Taemin suggested.

Everybody seems to agree with him. They all going home, take their warm clothes (jacket, coat) and useful stuff, and packed up in a suitcase. Then they all headed back to Taemin's house.

Oh, you guys are here! Great! Uhm... I only have the living room is biggest, so why don't you guys sleep there tonight, and we going early in the morning?" Taemin looks at them.

They seems bit uncomfortable, but they have to agree with him. Night come, they all set stuff out, sleep on the floor in the living room, girls one side, boys on another side.

The morning come, it's 3:00 in the morning. It's too early for anybody to wake up at this time, everyone just want to stay in their soft pillow, and warm blanket. But these people, they cannot stay in their bed, not even a bed, it's just a night sheet to sleep.

They all yawning, complaining to each other that they just want to sleep back until 11:00 in the afternoon. They are such a sleephead, right? Super right.

It's time for them to wake up to get ready to go to North Pole with Taemin. Each one of them take turn to wash up, get changed.

------------

At the airport, 10 of them are now at the airport. They all come to buy to ticket flight to North Pole, so impossible, right? But they made it.

The airplane fly across the North Pole, they drop them down by ladder. They now at North Pole.

It's so cold that colder multiple times than the place that they lived in. It's lucky that they are all wearing thick coat, have scarf, and gloves on. It keep them warm, so they won't be freezing while they in North Pole, and investigate about Yoona.

"Guys, we arrived, I'm glad!" Kai happily said, while shaking in coldness.

"Yeah, me too." Luhan said happlily.

"So what do we do now since we already here in North Pole?" Yuri asks, she looks around at her friends.

"I don't know what we will do next, but what we need right now is the map." Taemin said.

"The map, Oh, I have it." Lay said. "Oh, ok, that's good! I thought one of us forget the map, we will be doomed for sure." Taemin said.

"Well, at least Lay have good memories this time, right?" Kai jokingly said, looking at Lay. Lay just smiles, proud of himself for not forgetting about the map.

"That's good that you have it, Lay." Yuri praise Lay. Lay shy, he just smile.

"Taemin ah, I think we need a place to stay for tonight, aren't we?" Sooyoung asks, she is shaking from the cold. Sunny tap her back to comfort her from the cold.

"Yeah, I think so too, but why are most of you guys always asking me stuff? Taemin pouted. "Oh, well, because you are a detective, so I think you should know about this stuff, right?" Kai said.

"Yah, Jongin, stop joking around ok?" Taemin shouted at Kai, but Kai just giggles. Cute couple, right?

"You guys, stop argueing, we need to find a shelter to stay for tonight, so we can get going tomorrow." Jessica cut off Taemin and Kai.

They all nodded, listen to Jessica.

They are walking on the long road of thick snow to their knee, its hard to walk on thick snow like this. Everywhere they look, it's fill with snow everywhere. They can't see what under the snow. Snow white, whiter than white. A beautiful white that become scary when it too much white and it make living things freezing. Living things such as a tree in North Pole, it cannot grow a leave, it's just an empty branch, nothing else on it.

The long road of snow with several snow mountain in front of them and on their right. They are high, mostly rocks fill with snow. Imagine if a thick of snow falling down while these people walking through, that snow sould have kill them because of the coldness of the snow with the coldness of North Pole, incude the rock on the moutain falling down as well.

But luckily, this imagination is not become real.