Mystery night

Vampire mystery night

A party open on a Sunday with the Kim family (Kai's family). They invite their native, friends, and neighbor to their house. The party is started at 7:00 PM, end at 12:00 midnight. Everybody is arrived to the Kim family. Yoona is also arrived to Kim family. She wants to be the cinderella of Kai today, she is excited, she feels so happy inside. Everybody start out with a dinner, they sitting around a round table, eat and talk. After eat dinner, the Kim family open a dance party for everybody, everybody are enjoy their moment with their friends, native, boyfriend or girlfriends.

Yoona is dancing with her friends, Jessica, Sunny, Sooyoung, and Yuri. Kai also dancing with his friends. He saw Yoona dance with her friends, he walks over to her, her friends notice that Kai walk over.

"Omo, Yoona! He is your boyfriend?" Sunny poke Yoona.

"w-what? ah..hahaha, yeah, he is." Yoona smiles at Kai as he walks toward her.

"Wow, he is cute!" Jessica poke Yoona, send her a wink.

"hahaha, thanks." Yoona smiles shyly.

She turn to her right to see Kai, he looks at her with gentle eyes. She smiles at him. He holds her hand, pulls her out the group of her friends. "Omo, they going to have fun time!" Sooyong praise, and smiles.

"Kai! where are you going?" Yoona ask while Kai holds her hand.

"I'm going to let you see my beautiful garden." He smiles, hold her hand to the garden.

Yoona and Kai arrived at the garden, it was beautiful at night, too beautiful to describe it into words. Kai holds her hand, grab his arm around her waist made her face him, she blush, she looks down from embarasses. He smiles at her cute reaction.

"Yoona ah! You know that I love you, right?" He ask with a gentle voice.

"Yes! I do." She said. She shy.

"Then I want to kiss you.." He said, lift uo her chin in slow motion.

She looks up at him, feel shy, her cheek is blushing. "You...can" Yoona noded her hand.

As Yoona nodded her head, Kai pull her closer into him, he lean down closer to her face, closer to her lips, he crush his lips against hers. Her cheek is blush, she respond to his kiss. His kiss is so passionate, his lips is soft that Yoona want to kiss him more and more without release the kiss. He kiss her deeper, pull her in closer, Yoona likes the deep passionate kiss that he gave her, she can't move, or don't want to pull back, because she loves him, he also loves her very much.

He releases Yoona, rest his forhead on her forhead, he smiles at her, she smiles back. He looks at her gentlely and said "Yoona ah..I lov.." He didn't complete his sentence, he saw a big win like a tornado going so strongly around the garden, he try to hug Yoona so she won't be afraid, but he didn't feel anything, he didn't feel the person that suppose to be in his arm, that person is Yoona. She dissappeared. With a blink of an eyes, she is dissappear, how can this be so...?

"YOONA!" Kai yelled out. He didn't hear any respond from her.

"YOONA AH! WHERE ARE YOU?" He yell out, he feel like his tears is coming out, but he try to hold it in.

"YOONA AH! how...could a wind take you away?" he sobbed in tears.

"Yoon..Yoona ah! How could this happen to you? How could this happen? An innocent girl like you, how can this happen? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?" Kai scream loud.

Everybody dancing happily in the front of the Kim family, they heard his scream, nobody do anything, except for Yoona's friends, and Kai's friends. They run as fast as they could to the garden.

"Kai! What happen?" Lay ask, walk over to him, out his hand on Kai's shoulder.

Kai looks at Kai with teary eyes, "Lay...Yooona...she is...dissappear."

"Wait, what? Kai, what are you saying? say it again." Lay repeat his question.

"Yoona...she is dissappear." Kai said, sobbing in his tears, he can't hold it in anymore even if he wants to.

"SHE IS DISSAPPEAR? THAT IS SO IMPOSSIBLE!" Sunny yelled out, she doesn't believe in what she heard from Kai, she can't.

All of Kai's friends, Lay, Luhan, Chen, Sehun, Sunny, Jessica, Yuri, all of them, they don't believe in what Kai is saying, is he insane? They all saw Kai was with Yoona, Kai was holding her hand into the garden, so how can this thing happen?

All of this happen to Yoona happening too fast. Maybe Kai knows what happen, but as he said, she is dissappear! He is crying, crying his heart out. He hugs Lay, the one who care for him first when he heard Kai scream in the garden. The scream is not a normal scream, it is a scream of terrifying of something just happen, something happen too fast that Kai, he didn't have enough time to reacts to it. His friends and Yoona's friend, they all confused of what happened, they all wonder to know what happened when Kai and Yoona enter the garden. They all want to know why is she dissappear? How is she dissappear so fast like that? What cause it? Who did it? Is Yoona, some kind of wizard or a bad devil side? All of this questions come from their mind so rapidly, they don't understand it. They want an explanation for this.

They look at Kai, "Kai, are you ok? Sehun gently sit down next to Kai, put his arm around Kai's shoulder.

"I don't know. I don't know why this is happen." Kai looks at Sehun, hug Sehun.

Sehun was surprised at what Kai did, he never did this to hi, but this time, his girlfriend is dissappear, so he thought he should give Kai a comfort.

Chen sits next to Kai, pat his hand on Kai's shoulder, he feel bad for Kai. He, himself confused of what just happen. Yoona and him are close friends, they always talk about random stuff, of course he feel worry what will happen to Yoona. He look over his side, Luhan sits next to him Luhan also fel sad for Kai, he feel bad that he couldn't do anything to help Kai to get his gilrfriend back, if he has a chance, he will help Kai.

Yoona's friend, they all feeling down, they could just have a fun time at the party, but this happen so fast. Their precious Yoona is dissappear within just a few seconds, how can they not feeling down?

For a few moment of silence, Luhan speaks up "Ah, I know how we can get Yoona bakc!. After he said that, all Kai's friends, and him, and Yoona's friend bright up, "Really? How?" they all said it at the same time. "I know a very smart detective, his name is Taemin." Luhan said.

Kai happy when Luhan mention his best friend, a best detective that can found out anything.