Broken

Broken Cup

 

Then, Shikshin and Hyoraengi walk around and talk about everything, from their family to their dreams. A wind slightly blows through the blonde causing Shikshin stops breathing and decides to hold Hyoraengi’s hand. The older was taken back by the sudden action of Shikshin; thus, she slaps the hand slightly with the angelic smile and goes to practice dancing.

I’ll hold your hand next time, Hyo~ ahhh – Shikshin talks to herself.

____________________________________________

 

SOOYOUNG'S POV

After this incident, Hyoraengi often refuses to meet Shikshin. Whenever Shikshin calls, the blonde always excuses that she is busy. The younger knows that Hyoraengi doesn’t want to lie; thus, she thinks Hyo is really busy.

Today, Shikshin decides to skip class, goes to library and takes a snap. Luckily, she sees Hyoraengi is talking with Sica, her buddy. Shikshin intends to scare her when she comes near. However, she hears the conversation between these two blondes.

“Do you continue to avoid Shikshin like that?” – asked Sica

“Hmmm… I don’t know Sica yah! I’m confused now; so I don’t wanna meet her now” – Hyoraengi said with a sad tone

“Why? Hyo ah~ Shikshin is nice, right?”

“I don’t know. I just don’t wanna meet her now. I’ll tell you later, OK?”

“OK~ buddy ah~ I love you~”

“I love you too Sica ah~”

Suddenly, Hyoraengi stands in front of her. She immediately covers her face with a book. Luckily, the two blondes only go through without noticing the tall girl lying on the ground. After hearing the conversation, Shikshin is both sad, disappointed and angry with Hyoraengi.

“Does she hate me? Why? Did I do something wrong? Why did she tell me?” – a mountain of questions annoy her weeks later.

 

To show her angry towards Hyoraengi, Shikshin does avoid Hyoraengi: never talk a single sentence in class; never prank her as before and tries her best to avoid meeting Hyoraengi outside class as much as possible. However, the older does not have any reaction towards these things; causing Shikshin more frustrated.

 

One day, Hyoraengi stands in front of Shikshin and gives her a box.

“Hey Shikshin~ It’s for you” – smiled Hyoraengi

“What’s that for? Today is not mah b-day, also not any special day.” – she said, still mad at the older.

“Do I have to have reasons to give you a present?” – she said calmly and put the box on Shikshin’s table.

“I don’t want to receive your gift and I don’t want to see you too” – yelled stubborn Shikshin.

She flings her hand and the box fells to the ground.

“Chooooooaaaannnnnngggggg” – the sound of something broken taken back everything, including Shikshin.

Hyoraengi turns away before her tears drop uncontrollably.

 

Shikshin picks up the box and opens it. This is a porcelain cup with the picture of two girls holding hand with a card: “I’m sorry that I haven’t gone out with you for a few weeks. I studied making porcelain cup after class. And this is my first product ever. Even though it’s not really nice; but I hope you could love it. From Hyoraengi with love~”

After reading it, Shikshin is regret what she has done recently; but being stubborn, she has never said sorry to anyone, including Hyoraengi, a person she completely fell in love. Therefore, she keeps silent for the rest of the school year, either Hyoraengi.

Three months later, students come back from their 3 months semester break. Shikshin goes to class but does not see Hyoraengi for the first week of school year until she eavesdrops that Hyoraengi’s flight to France to study design was yesterday.

______________________

Yoona’s POV

“So, did Hyoraengi ever love or have any feelings towards Shikshin?”

“Yes. After Hyoraengi went aboard, Shikshin founds a heart in the bottom of the box, writes: “Saranghee Shikshin <3 <3 <3”

“Yah~~~ Shikshin is a fool. Haizz! Poor Hyoraengi. I hate that stupid Shikshin” – I feel so disappointed.

“Haha… me too. I’m so sleepy. I’ll go to bed first. Let’s finish the movie and go to bed. Nite nite baby. I love you Yoong~~” – she kisses me on the cheek and comes back to her room because I realize tear is falling out of her eyes.

 

I don’t know why but I can’t concentrate on the ending of the movie. I suddenly remember that I have seen a box with broken cup in Sooyoung’s room when I come to borrow the magazine last time.

“Haizz! My stupid sister”

 

___________________________________

Dear my readers,

It is the end of my first story. I know it's sad, rite?

Because I think not every love story has the happy ending :D

However, if my beloved readers want another happy ending,

I'd like to write another one for you as my sincere thank for keeping supporting me ^^