The first meet

Broken Cup

 

“Wanna hear a love story, Yoong~ ?”

“OK unnie :D Want some popcorn?”, I joking.

And she did. A story of Shikshin and Hyoraengi goes into my mind.

_________________________________

Sooyoung’s POV (until the end)

Hyoraengi is not a goddess but no one can’t help but is attracted by her, even boys or girls. She always wears earphone everywhere she goes even having music or not. She is a typical AB-blood person, who is never easy to understand. She loves dancing with any kind of music’s rhyme. Her dance steps are not only powerful but y also. Dancing is her life. “Hyoraengi was born to dance” – This is exactly what people talk ‘bout her.

And Shikshin also loves dancing. With her super long legs, the bottomless stomach and the lovely personalities, she also has so many friends and fans as well.

Shikshin and Hyoraengi might never get to know each other until the 2nd year of high school when teacher moves their seats together. Aww~ It’s not really together, but actually Shikshin has to sit behind Hyoraengi. And HERE COMES TROUBLE!

_________________________________

In classroom

Shikshin never focuses on studying. She loves going to school, not for studying but for sleeping, starting outside the windows and teasing her friends. However, not-a-single-teacher complains about her attitude because she gets A+ for all subjects even she seems never like studying.

One day, Shikshin’s bored with these things; thus, she starts staring the wonderful & fabulous blonde hair in front of her eyes which she has never noticed before. Immediately, as a prankster, an idea pops up in her mind. Shikshin keeps pulling this beautiful blonde hair until Hyoraengi can’t bear anymore

“Yah! What the hell you are doing? Don’t dare to joke around me anymore or I won’t forgive you”, Hyoraengi gets mad.

Ignoring what the girl said, Shikshin continues her pranks and finally, receives a hit on forehead.

“Ahhhhhhh~”, Shikshin yells suddenly while Hyoraengi turns up with her innocent eyes.

“Yah~ What are you doing, Choi Sooyoung?”, yelled the infamous strict teacher Seo Joohuyn.

Shikshin needs to think a reasonable excuse now.

“Hmmm~ I’m sorry! My head was smashed on the desk”.

“Are you sleeping in my class?”, her blood is boiling up.

“Y---ye---yeah, teacher!”, Shikshin has to lie to not admit her crime.

The classmates, including Hyoraengi can’t help but giggle.

“Baking 11 potatoes after class, your punishment, not burning”, shouted Seo teacher.

Shikshin sighed knowing that she can’t have lunch this noon anymore. Suddenly, Hyoraengi turns around and smile victoriously, causing the Shikshin blush so hard.

“A wonderful blonde hair and now, a wonderful smile. What else comes next?” – Shikshin can’t help but starting the girl in front of her and thinking about something.

From this day, she’s always joking around Hyoraengi; even she can’t understand herself why she loves teasing this girl that much. Sometimes, she tries to put the bugs on Hyoraengi’s notebook; but unluckily, Hyoraengi only picks up the bugs and throw them into the trash calmly. But Shikshin never gives up that easily. She keeps pulling the blonde hair whenever she sees Hyoraengi’s walking alone in corridor or schoolyard and then, tries her best to run away from the volcanic Hyoraengi before being caught and got revenge. Even though getting hurt by Hyoraengi’s hits, Shikshin loves seeing her angry but cute face. She always bites her lips, squint her eyes and tries to get revenge on the prankster.

That’s also the reason why Shikshin has never stopped joking around the blonde.