Holding hand

Broken Cup

 

From this day, she’s always joking around Hyoraengi; even she can’t understand herself why she loves teasing this girl that much. Sometimes, she tries to put the bugs on Hyoraengi’s notebook; but unluckily, Hyoraengi only picks up the bugs and throw them into the trash calmly. But Shikshin never gives up that easily. She keeps pulling the blonde hair whenever she sees Hyoraengi’s walking alone in corridor or schoolyard and then, tries her best to run away from the volcanic Hyoraengi before being caught and got revenge. Even though getting hurt by Hyoraengi’s hits, Shikshin loves seeing her angry but cute face. She always bites her lips, squint her eyes and tries to get revenge on the prankster.

That’s also the reason why Shikshin has never stopped joking around the blonde. 

__________________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung’s POV

When Shikshin is roving school after class, she hears some noise in dancing room. The curiosity kills the cat. She stares the door and sees the blonde is dancing powerfully and non-stop until Hyoraengi flips her hair to reveal her milky face with a choding smile. Shikshin doesn’t know why her heart suddenly beats crazily. She immediately hides behind the door unless Hyoraengi knows her presence as a ert stalker.

-----

Shikshin is only interested in 2 things: food, of course, and swimming. But now, might be one more thing: Hyoraengi.

Once time, Shikshin’s leg is dislocated because she did not warm up carefully before swimming, thus, she is now sleeping in the medical room.

“Ms. Hwang! Is there any people transferred from swimming pool resting here?” – Shikshin hears the familiar voice outside the room.

“O-o-h y--es! Shikshin, right? She’s lying soundlessly there. Come in”

Shikshin can’t help but completely keep silent and pretend to sleep. Her heartbeat seems to stop.

“Shikshin ah! Shikshin!” – asked Hyoraengi.

……. – continue pretending to sleep

“Are you OK?”

…….

“Rest well! I’ll go first”

“Hey Hyoraengi~ When did you come?” – Shikshin pretends to wake up with a sleepy tone.

“Just rest! You’re tired! I’ll visit you later” – said Hyoraengi with a worried face

“Hey! I’m OK! Can you stay here with me?” *blush*

Then, Shikshin and Hyoraengi walk around and talk about everything, from their family to their dreams. A wind slightly blows through the blonde causing Shikshin stops breathing and decides to hold Hyoraengi’s hand. The older was taken back by the sudden action of Shikshin; thus, she slaps the hand slightly with the angelic smile and goes to practice dancing.

I’ll hold your hand next time, Hyo~ ahhh – Shikshin talks to herself.

 

BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW THAT NEXT TIME WILL NEVER COME...