Lover forever

Falling in love with my brother ?

A year had passed, it was your birthday and your dad insist to made a party at his house, in the garden. There was Hye Kyo, Seung Heon, your dad's wife, and some of your friends. Jay had prepared a surprise for you. Sang Hyun liked to be with you, whenever you were around he took you away from Jay because he wanted you to play. Jay faked to be jealous so you would care about him and came with him. Sang Hyun would pout whenever you did this. You found him very cute, and you was glad to had a little brother like him. Jay liked to hugged you from behind and told you that you'll have a baby as cute as your brother. You liked it when he acted like this, because you knew that your couple will last forever. In the afternoon, Jay get on a improvised stage and took a mike.

 

Jay : I want to thanks everyone for coming today. It's already been a year since ~~~~ and me are together. Today is a good day, because we're all here, we're an happy family and that's very good. ~~~~, I want you to know that each day by your side is wonderful, living with you is amazing, even if your cooking skills aren't perfect, day by day I love you more. And I want to thank you for making me so happy. I enjoy every moments with you, and even though we already live together, I want our relationship to be stronger. So today I'll ask you something...

 

He kneel down in front of you and hold your hand while looking in your eyes. 

 

Jay : ~~~~, will you marry me ?

 

Your eyes got teary as you were so happy. You were speechless so you just kneel down and kissed his lips passionately. When you released him Sang Hyun came holding a white little box.

 

Jay : I take this as a yes 

 

Jay gave the mike to Sang Hyun and took the box. He opened it in front of you and place the ring on your finger.

He then hold your hand and kiss it. You were smiling and very happy. Your heart beated fast. He helped you to get up and kissed your lips then said.

 

Jay : I love you ~~~~, you're the greatest woman I've ever met, you're everything to me. From now on, we'll always be together, I'll always be by your side. As your boyfriend, your best friend, your lover and soon your husband.

Hye Kyo : aigoo since when is my son this romantic huh ? 

Seung Heon : right, ~~~~ you changed this guy, in a good way of course, I'm thankful for this

You : You don't need to be thankful, I think that Jay is really romantic, but not because of me

Jay : of course it is, it's your fault.

You : oh really ? 

Jay : yes, and you should be punished

You : you talk nonsense, what's the punishment ?

Jay : mmm you'll have to love me and stay with me, forever

You : it's not a big deal, I'll be glad to do so 

 

Once again, you shared a passionate kiss. Sang Hyun was looking at you two with a weird look.

 

One month later, you get married to the man you love. You wore a simple but elegant white wedding dress, with a quite long veil and light make up. Jay wore a white suit. You two looked very happy and you got teary eyes while exchanging the rings. Now, you were officially his wife. His loved one.

 

//// END ////

 

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it

Maillie ~