Appa

Falling in love with my brother ?

It's been two weeks since you met your father. Two weeks that you were emotionless, Jay tried his best to make you smile and feel good but it was useless. He was upset to see you like this, but he didn't want to let you alone. He wanted to help you, to make you feel better. He decided to take you out to the cinema. You watched a romantic movie, it wasn't Jay's style but he knew that you loved it that's why he chose this movie. He wanted to see you smile, and you did. Seeing your smile was like he came back to life after a long period of coma. He liked your smile, he thought that you looked even more pretty when you smile. You turned your face to him and met his eyes, they were full of love. It made your heart beat faster, you felt in heaven. You didn't thought of anything else than this loving guy who was waiting for you to belongs to him. You realized that all that matters was to have him by your side, you lean closer and whispered near his ear.

 

You : I was stupid to told you that I didn't want to think about our relationship, I've just changed my mind. I'm all yours Jay Oppa, from now on you're my perfect boyfriend. Don't look at other girls even if I know that they may be more attractive than me but now you're all mine.

Jay : are you serious ?

You : are you kidding me ?

Jay : *giggles* Saranghaeyo ~~~~, my sweet girlfriend

You : Nado saranghae Oppa 

 

Then you shared a passionate kiss. People in the cinema were looking at you instead of the movie. For you, it was the start of a new life, many things had changed. Now, Jay wasn't your brother anymore, he was your man, the one that made you feel like a princess. He promised that he'll do his best for you to forget all the bad things you've been through since a while ago. You knew that you can trust him. 

 

Some weeks later, you went out a lot with Jay. You were very happy. Sometimes you met some old friends, at first they were shocked to see you holding hands. But you didn't mind, you was both lazy to tell the whole story so you let people think what they wanted. That was quite funny, your close friends was the only ones who knew the truth. The other was dumbfounded.

 

Once, you were walking in the park, holding hands with Jay, you passed by near a playground. Suddenly a ballon hit your arm and fall next to you. You took it and saw a little boy, which you thought should be 7 years old running towards you. He looked so cute, he apologized to you and you gave him back the balloon. But he stayed there, looking at you. You looked at him back while smiling when you heard someone calling. You didn't noticed your father coming in front of you. He crouched and turn the boy to him.

 

Jae Suk (your father) : aigoo Sang Hyun, you should be careful, apologize to the young lady now

 

When you heard his voice, he looked at his face and he did the same. You were shocked to see him here and look at the child.

 

Sang Hyun (child) : Appa, the girl is jinjja kyeopta, she's nice too, she didn't scolded me, Annyeonghaseyo, Sang Hyun imnida. 

You : Annyeong Sang Hyun-ah, I'm ~~~~

Sang Hyun : Noona, can you play with me, jebal ??

 

He asked this while doing an aegyo. He found him so cute but you didn't know if your father would accept this. He stopped your thoughts by telling you to play with Sang Hyun. He looked at Jay who introduced himself. You played with Sang Hyun while Jae Suk talked to Jay. Even if he rejected you, he found himself worrying about your relationship. He asked many things to Jay, about you but also about the love that you shared with him. He wanted to know if you lived well. He began to regretted the fact that he rejected you, when he looked at you and Sang Hyun, he was proud, of you two, of his childrens. He wanted to be a good father for the two of you. Before leaving, he asked for your phone number and your adress. You were hesitant but he asked you to forgive him and told you that he'll make it up and will take care of you as a father should do. Sang Hyun pecked your cheek and said that he was eager to meet you again and play with you. You was thankful for this day, thankful for what just happened. You felt like everything will be alright soon, thanks to Jay.