The Attack Of Shin Se Kyung

"He Wouldn't Fall For Me!"

Chapter One

The Attack Of Shin Se Kyung


Kwon Tae Hee's Point Of View

 

"Hyun Ri-ah?"

I decided to call Hyun Ri since it was our first day in school.

"Oh, Tae Hee-ah! I'm on my way to yor house, let's go to school together, neh?" She asked me.

"Neh~ I'll be waiting for you by our front gate." I said.

No sooner, I saw Hyun Ri arrive in front of my very eyes. She opened the car door and let me in. "Good morning!" We gretted each other in unison and giggled afterwards.

"Kyaaa~ I'm so nervous about our first day." I told Hyun Ri with a worried look.

"Wae? Don't be." She told me with that big smile of hers. "People will like us, you know?"

"I hope so." I said. Moments later, Hyun Ri and I found ourselves entering the school gate. We greeted the guard, like we used to do at our old school.

"Good morning, Ahjusshi!" We greeted in unison. The guard smiled in response, and said, "Oh, good morning, too! Are you the new students?"

"Neh~ Wae?" Hyun Ri asked thoughtfully.

"Didn't you know? It's very hard to get into this school, unless ypu have much money. Congratulations and you made it here. You're just not very smart, both of you are very pretty, too!" He said as we giggled.

Before we could speak, the guard spoke again. "You better find your rooms now, you don't want to be late, neh?" He smiled.

"Neh, neomu kamsahamnda, ahjusshi~!" We said.

Hyun Ri and I walked through the school corridors. As we were walking, we kept looking on the school bulletin boards. Accidentally, I bumped to a tall, slim, and pretty girl in a sparkly outfit. I fell on the ground and hit my left elbow.

"Ow.." It was hurting so much. I saw the girl walk up to me.

"Yah, who are you?" She asked even thoug I am still on the floor.

Hyun Ri helped me stand up, and me? I was still rubbing my left elbow with my right hand. "I.. My name.. My name is.. Tae Hee; Kwon Tae Hee." I stuttered.

"Oh, so you're the new student? And who is this?" She referred to Hyun Ri.

"I'm Park Hyun Ri, her best friend, and another new student." She said.

"Tae Hee, why did the hell did you bump me?!" She told me angrily. "You almsot ruined my outfit!"

"I'm really sorry, I wouldn't do it again. I promise." I said as I bowed many times.

"You better! Ugh, so pathetic. I hate people like these." She said as she blew her hair.

I was about to blow out of anger, until one voice interrupted us. It was a voioce of a man, and it was very familiar. "Se Kyung-ah?" It said.

"Oh Jonghyunnie! Yeobo~ How are you?" Se Kyung told him, quickly changing the mood.

I stared at the two of them talking, wide-eyed. O.o

"I heard they have a relationship." Hyun Ri whispered to me.

"Jinjja?!" I scremed loudly, making Se Kyung and Jonghyun face me.

"What's your problem huh, Girl?" Se Kyung asked me, getting closer. I was getting even more nervous.

"Uh? N-nothing..." Effing stuttering!

"Se Kyung? Who is this?" Jonghyun asked, pointing at me.

"New student." She said. "Then why are you so angry at her?" He asked.

"Oh yeobo, she just bumped me, and almost ruined my outfit!" She acted likke she was crying and hugged Jonghyun right away. How pathetic.

"Did you mean it?" I can't believe it! Jonghyun is actually talking to me!

"Mwo?! Of course not..." I was so nervous, I closed my eyes.

"Se Kyung-ah, she didn't even mean it. She said sorry, right?" Jonghyun told Se Kyung.

"Yes, yes she did!" Hyun Ri bursted out.

Se Kyung stopped hugging Jonghyun and stared at us. "I hate the two of you!" She yelled.

Hyun Ri and I looked at each other, confused. "Yeobo! Let's go!" She told Jonghyun.

"I'm so sorry if she's like that, it will never happen again." Jonghyun whispered at us, smiled, and bid goodbye. Oh God, please prevent me from fainting.

We continued to walk, but I couldn't get the fact that Jonghyun just talked to us. To me.

Just hearing his voice, I know my life in this new school we be so happy. I can do it.


So how was it? I know, bad chapter. Sorry! I'll post Chapter two later. It would be all about what happened after this (of course). Post comments, and subscribe! Thank you~ :)

- iamkgee ^^