First Day

Love.love.Love. (english version)

Hey Guys.... i´m very very sorry ... mianhae

but our internet didn´t work... almost for a half year!!! i thought i was lost!

but i had internet on my cellphone but i don´t like writing a chapter on my cellphone... it´s a bit too small i think ^^

but here we go ~ thanks for suscribing and comment *-* 

------o0o------

 

* 2 weeks after the party*

Kyuhyun sat on his bed in his room. His NEW room. if you remember, they are now at the SMschool. but all of this didn´t happen how he had imagined it. first the SM school was parted. Boys and Girls. kyuhyun of course was in the boys school. second: the Girls School was 1 mile away and third: His one and only roommate was a boy, named GDragon! 

in fact, Kyuhyun hated living there. he can´t live without Girls and he doesn´t know his roommate. the only thing he knows about him is that he has a very weird style and he is very rich of course. and he is from a band, called BigBang

Yesung was in one room with Minho. he was the lucky one this time. and his other bandmates were together, too. what a pity, he thought.

----* at the Girls´ Car*----

"omo...omo!!! soon we´re one of the SM trainees... Ahhhh~!!!", Yuri yelled through the whole car. "if you don´t shut up, i´ll have to shoot you!", announced Taeyeon. "do you think we get in a room with each other?", sunny worried. "of course, unni! ", seohyun said exited. "i hope the cafeteria-food will be good!", sooyoung said. "all you can think of is food, right?", hyoyeon asked her.sooyoung nooded happily.

as they left the car Tiffany stopped at the door of the SMschool and said to her friends: "ok guys as soon as we enter this we will be real trainees! let´s do our best and comfort each other! fighting!", they did a grouphug and entered the building. everything was quiet. 

"oh .. apparently its lesson right now... ", jessica thought. " let´s ask somebody where the principle office is.", suggested yoona. they looked for people but there were nothing. "mh i think we have to wait until someone comes out.", taeyeon said. so they sat silent a bank, waiting for somebody.

suddenly they saw a girl. " hm... i think i know this girl...", sunny thought. "yes her face seems known", yuri said. "let´s see who it is!", suggested tiffany as she ran to the girl. "hey come over guys! it´s nicole!", tiffany shouted through the corridor.

"shhh! it´s lesson time right now! you should be quiet!", seohyun said, putting a finger on her lips. they got to nicole and hugged her. "hey do you know where the principle office is?", asked Yoona. "yes , of course! who doesn´t?" "we...", the girls shyly said. nicole shook her head grinning. "fine i´ll lead you."

*at the principle office* 

"hello Girls. annyeonghaseyo. i´m Lee Soo Man, your new principle. here is your schedule."

"oh thank you very much", the girls said and bowed. "but.. there´s one problem. it looks like... we have only a room for the eight of you...one of you is going to be bedless. but we haven´t enough place to sleep... this one has to go to the SM boys school. you have to decide!" 

the girls looked at each other worried. Lee Soo man left and the girls were now alone. "omo what should we do? i mean everyone would like to be on the SM school for boys but ... not alone!!!!", Jessica panicked. and then an edless discussion started, evrybody screamed and shouted until seohyun could not any longer endure this. "i will!", she raised her hand and closed her eyes deeply. 

silence. "are you sure seohyun? your the yongest...", sooyoung asked calm. "yes but if i won´t we will never get a solution...  since you´re my unnies and i´m the youngest i will do it also for respect" "aish! seohyun you really don´t have to do this! what if you get in a room with a ert? stop being so well-mannered!", sooyoung claimed. "well .. unnie so i am. accept it better before i change my mind.", seohyun said looking deep into her eyes. sooyoung hugged her. 

"you can do this seohyun... we will always be there if there is a problem! you only have to stay for night, remember?", sooyoung said with a small smile. "yes, i´ll be strong! Finghting!", seohyun said as she walked to Lee Soo Man.

"so you´ll be the one? ok no panic. i´ll call the school and reserve the best room for you", he said smiling. Seohyun bowed. 

She saw lee soo man talking busy on the phone and for a second she doubted. but then she shook her head and said to her self you can do it seohyun! fighting! do it for your unnies!

"ok everything is setted! you guys can go now. in one hour i´ll pick you up and we drive together to the boys school."

the girls left the roomand sighed. "that´s pretty cool how our new life as trainees stars, right?", jessica said ironically. she was totally over onew after these two weeks. she realized that he wasn´t the man of her dreams ,,, he wasn´t her prince anymore

 

*at the boys school* 

 

Room number 11 please come to the principle office immiediatly.", this heard kyuhyun through the speaker. DAMN! he was number 11! what had he done? suddenly Gdragon appeared next to him. together they walked silent to the office. a bit of nervousity was in their face. 

as they opened the door they were shivering. 

the principle said to them; "kyuhyun and gdragon ... you will be the ones that have to take care of girl." by the word GIRL the eyes of the two widened. "yes. she will stay over nught at your room , on the couch, since there´s no other place for her. if are going to do something to her, you will be send off of the school! forever! so better think of this! i ordered her to tell me everything, so don´t act stupid!", with this sentence they were left alone. 

kyuhyun had this flirty smile "haha yesug... now i´m the lucky one!", he screamed and ran down to their room. together with Gdragon they tidied it up like the queen was coming. kyuhyun took a quick shower and styled himself. he grinned, seeing himself handsome in the mirror.

he texted all his hyungs like: "hey! superkyu is back! a girl is coming to our room just for nught but at least simething ;P"

 

*at the girls school* 

 

"ok seohyun! until tomorrow! we believe on you! and don´t forget to call!", her unnies greeted her as she entered the car of Lee Soo Man.

the whole drive she was nervous in her seat. the car stopped she got off of the car, while doing that she looked like a goddess. of course some of the boys were watching from their windows.

she walked with lee soo man first to the principle office. her was explained that if some guy will do something to her she will go to the girls school, even if theres no place for her.

she nooded and went to her room. number 11. 

--------

kyuhyun heard footsteps and smiled seducitive, when the door was opened.

-------

seohyun breathed hard and opened the door. she saw 2 guys.

-------

kyuhyun saw his new flirtvictim...but as he saw her clearly... his jaw dropped.

-------

it is him...

-------

why has it to be HER?!?

-------

Omo why did i decide this way?!?

 

that was their reaction when kyuhyun saw his new roommate. seohyun. the girl he was rejected by

 

 

--------o0o--------

hello~ 

i hope you keep on reding ;P