The Party

Love.love.Love. (english version)

AUTHORS NOTE:

 

sorry sorry sorry ~

yeah ok sorry that i chanched the story a bit but a new idea was poppin' in my mind...

maily the story will be about seohyun and kyuhyun ♥

and i will take yesung with in the story. i hope you will contiune reading and sorry that i haven´t update yet. i was in so much 

problems and trouble but now i´ll update ~ 

PROMISE !!!

 

-> P.S.: if you don´t like the story then stop reading and don´t bash me ^^

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Onew turned a few times in his bed until he felt something on his shoulder. Reluctantly he opened his eyes in order to see what it could be.

He saw a hand. Jessicas hand. yawning he fell back into his bed. jessica was his girlfriend but currently she only stressed him. "Whats the matter?", he said sleepy. 

"TADAAAAA ~ It´s your birthday!!!", she yelled right into his ear. "I know, Sica!", he said, turning his face into the pillow but Jessica  grabbed him on his T-shirt and dragged him. 

"What is it now!?!", Onew wanted to know angrily. "Oneeew~ it´s your birthday don´t be like that! Look!" She pointed to a lot of people standing in front of his bed. 

He had to laugh. "What do you want?" "Sica said it already...it´s your Birthday!!!", Minho yelled and the others jumped around like crazy. onew shook his head "You guys. You are really something!" then he went to the bathroom and looked at the time. Midnight.

he pushed cold water into his face to get awake. Suddenly jessica appeared next to him. "What do you want?"

"I´m here to ask you if you like my idea...?

"What idea???"

"The surprise party"

"Oh that was you... oh yeah thank you. But could you leave me alone please..?"

"yes...", jessica sighed but bevor she leaved she had went to onew and said: "Happy birthday.Saranghae.." then she kissed him, but he didn´t kiss back.

sadly she went out of the bathroom. Since one week he was like that to her. Cold, unfeeling and haertless.

the others were waiting in the living room. Jessica had invited all his friends:

Jonghyun, Taemin, Key, Minho, Kyuhyun and Yesung. and also Kyuhyuns and Yesungs Friends:

Shindong, Leechul, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kangin.

She even invited her Friends, which would go to the SMschool in a few weeks with her. The SMschool was a School, where trainees be trained to Idols.

she advertised her band and they accepted them. The same was with Onews band and the band Kyuhyun and Yesung were in.

As soon as she saw the others laughing and making fun she felt more sad. "Guys! I´m hungry!!! nobody has organized some Food, huh? who had actually organized this!?!", Shindong grumbled. 

Jessica clenched her fists and ran away. She didn´t wanted to know something about everything.

"We should draw lots, who has to bring food!", Taemin suggested, Minho nooded. Then onew came out of the bathroom and looked around. Wow, there were many people. Jessica had surley needed many effort! but that did not stop that she pissed him of with the time. however, where was she? pfft never mind! onew thought and went to Kyuhyun.

"Hey, now...what are you doing?"

"Partyyyy~!!!" , Kyuhyun yelled laughing.

"Never! maybe in your dreams but not in my appartment!!!", Onew said. 

"Don´t be like that! It´s your Birthday!"

"Ok if you stop acting like Jessica. but...let´s get some food first!"

"Yes... i´m hungry, too. Let´s look after minho, he said something about food bevor.", Kyuhyun suggested. 

Onew and Kyuhyun went to minho he had a box with many little papers in his hand. "Aaaand food will be brought byyyyy...

Onew and Hyoyeon!!!", he announced. 

Seriously!?! I have to bring Food on my own party!?! and... H-Hyoyeon? Who´s that? I don´t know her!!! How can it be that a person that I don´t know is on my party!?!" 

Minho laughed. "Ceep calm, Onew. Hyoyeon is a friend of Jessica. She´s nice. Over there are the people she invited that you don´t know. Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Sunny, Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri... ehm ... and Hyoyeon!"

"aish... the main Thing is Food!!!", Onew said and went to Hyoyeon and dragged her out.

"There they go... Partyyy!!!, taemin yelled and jumped onto the table.

and all of them began to celebrate wild.

Kyuhyun looked around. Were there somewhere pretty girls? No, only Nicole. But she was busy kissing Key.

In fact, he was a playboy. So he looked for girls. Bored he walked around until he suddenly saw a Girl. And she WAS pretty.

"Hey... Lust to dance?", he said raising his eyebrow seductive. The girl looked at him confused and then she awnsered: "Maybe..."

"No maybe you have to dance with me... or maybe something else..?" and Then Kyuhyun got closer and closer in order to kiss her but she escaped his grip and said angrily: " Yah!!! Stop it! Apparently you are one of these gyus who kiss every girl! but i´m not one of those Girls who don´t mind this! Aish...such an idiot!!!", the she went away and Kyuhyun dropped his jaw. 

He never had been rejected by a girl since today. He normally got every girl that he wanted easily. he ran after her and hugged her waist from the rear. "hey... i like stubborn girls. And i know you want me..." he tried with a y wink. but the Girl rolled her eyes and pushed her away from him.

"I said NO!!! , then she walked away again. Kyuhyun was out of  control because of anger. Why doesn´t this Girl don´t want him!?! he sat upset down on the couch and bit his lip. It hurt. It hurt that he had seduced any girl antil now.

As Onew and Hyoyeon had returned they were founded laughing. Apparently they had fun together. 

They brought chicken with them and in 10 minutes all of them were eaten except 2.

Taeyeon wanted to bring jessica those 2 but as she entered the bathroom, she saw jessica crying. she shouted: " off!!!"

Confused taeyeon closed the door and as she wanted to dance she saw Hyoyeon dancing with Onew. Now she knew why jessica was so sad. But how could hyoyeon know? She didn´t knew Onew. 

*OMO...this girls dances sooo damn good* Onew thought as he danced with Hyoyeon. *And she´s so beautiful! so nice and alive... but stop it Onew... you have girlfriend... but never mind!!!* he thought and danced closer to her. 

Then it Happens what had to happen: jessica came out and saw it. Out of Anger, she ran to onew and slapped him on the face

IT´S OVER! IT´S OVER LEE JINKI!!! FROM NOW, WE´RE APART!!! IT´S BETTER FOR BOTH OF US!!!

AND HYOYEON... HOW DARE YOU!?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!!!

Then jessica ran away, with tears in her eyes. "wohohoooo~ ", Taemin laughed. "Thats not Funny, hyung!", Onew said frozen. A part of him was happy and a Part of him was sad. Suddenly hyoyeon asked shyly: "S-she was your G-Girlfriend?" Onew nooded. 

Hyoyeon was shocked. She didn´t know this. If she had known this before she had never danced with him. Affected hyoyeon went into a room to think. But she was surprised as she saw that she was not alone. A sleeping Guy was laying n the bed. This was onews bedroom! 

But never mind Hyoyeon thought an sat down next to him. He was cute. hyoyeon chuckled st this thought and said: "... Oh man... I think i´m in big trouble... i´ll tell you this, unknown guy, because i need to say this and you can´t hear me. 

At first all looked like a normal party. But then a boy named onew and me were picked to bring the group food, so we went. we had fun and got to know each other. He was nice and humorous. then when we had arrived, we danced. Because dancing is my passion i asked him to. 

He said YES and so we did. But then we got closer and then the girlfriend fom this Guy went out and yelled at us! She broke up the relationeship with him because of ME... then she yelled at me and she was really angry. I could see it!

What if she hates me the rest of my live? What should i do?Why is live so complicated?"  then Hyoyeon began to cry.

Suddenly she heard a voice. "Don´t cry. You aren´t guilty. Ceep calm happens..."  as she looked where the voice came from she saw the sleeping guy... with open eyes!  "W-What the... did you hear me all the time?", she asked.

"Yes, i did. but don´t worry i can keep secrets to myself. in my opinion...you aren´t guilty. If somebody is guilty then the Boy.

"I hope you are right... by the way... whats your name?" she sobbed. "I´m Yesung... and you?", the boy introduced himself. "I´m Hyoyeon. Do you know how good it feels to talk with you?" Yesung grinned. "Thank you. I talk always, when I have problems."

"With who do you usually talk then?", hyoyeon wanted to know. "I often talk with my best Friend... but usually.. it may sounds crazy but... i usually talk to my turtle"  "Oh really? do you have one? how cuteee~", Hyoyeon smiled.

"why are you here? Shouldn´t you party?", Hyoyeon asked yesung. "No. i was too tired. Kyuhyun brought me here to congratulate Onew and so i did but after that i asked him if i could sleep here because i´m so tired and he said yes."

"Oh...that´s nice~", Hyoyeon yawned. "I think i´m tired too. I should sleep. have a good time... Yesung ~", Hyoyeon whispered and fell slowly asleep. "have sweet dreams hyoyeon~ " Yesung whispered back and fell asleep next to her. 

Then when the Party was over Onew looked after everybody. It was 6 o´ clock in the morning. He saw everybody sleeping.

Kyuhyun on the Couch, where he had been sitting the whole time because of something that he didn´t wanted to tell him. 

jessica in the bathroom. Her friends, some next to her, some onto the Floor and some on the other couch. His friends mostly on the floor. and as he opened the door to his room. He saw something unbeliveable. hyoyeon, the nice girl he dad danced with, was in one bed with his good friend Yesung!!! OMO! Did they two had !?! But how could it be? They were wearing clothes...

he Grabbed Yesung on the T-shirt. he wakes up and looked at Onew confused. "What did you do with Hyoyeon!?!" "We just talk. It´s not that what you think... by the way... happy Birthday!", Yesung said and patted him on the shoulder. Then he left.

he went to kyuhyun and woke him up. "hmmm. Yesung... why did you wake me up its 6 o´clock!", Kyuhyun asked. "we have to go home!" Yesung explained. "oh yeah...how could i forgot?", Kyuhyun stood up and looked around. everybody was sleeping on the floor. 

"Hyoyeon? Hyoyeon?? HYOYEON???", he haerd someone scream. "She´s in this room...", Yesung pointed to the bedroom. "oh thanks", the girl that screamed smiled lovley and went in the room. It was the girl that Kyuhyun had been rejected by. "Who is she? Do you know her?", he wanted to know. "nope i didn´t... why?", asked yesung. "uhm... it´s notinh.. it´s just,,, i´ll tell you later!", Kyuhyun decided

"Ok then let´s go!", Yesung suggested. kyuhyun nooded and then they left.

in retrospect...the Partey was a letdown for everyone...

 

-----------------------------------

i hope you enjoyed it...

sorry for miss spelling~

don´t worry there will be more love and seokyu, onyeon and minyul and yeyeon

moments ^^