Regret

My Amnesia Boy

Nichkhun's POV

"Guys... I don't know what to do... I'm still in love with him... I never stopped... And yet I left him... That was the biggest mistake I ever made" I was now sulking, I knew I shouldn't be like this, but I was drunk on wine and now I'm blabbing about leaving Wooyoung.

"Dude... You got that right... If I were you. I would've just manned up and said I do.. But you just ran out" Taec was laughing but he was stopped by Minjun who elbowed him in the stomach. 

"Minjun, it's okay, Taec's right anyway, I was such a coward back then, I wasn't thinking properly and I let my nerves get the better of me instead of my love for him" 

"I think I'm gonna go guys, I don't wanna ruin the party for you" 

"Nichkhun, you don't have to go" Taec said

"Sorry I just have to sleep this through" I replied

"Just know that we're here for you if you need us okay?" Minjun comforted me.

~~~

I lay silently in my bed.. Alone.. I still couldn't stop thinking about him, I tried thinking of anything. I thought of ice cream but then that suddenly got me thinking of Wooyoung and how cute he looked when he would eat ice cream. Especially when it got to his lips and I had to kiss it off... I shouldn't be doing this its unhealthy.. He's probably in love with someone else now....

I... I just should never have left him...

Flashback

My heart was beating rapidly, my palms were sweating and hands were shaking. I couldn't believe I was getting married...

Suddebly the church doors opened and he stepped in.... I couldn't believe what I was seeing... He was the most beautiful boy I've ever seen... He was so stunning in that suit... His dark brown eyes twinkled as bright as the stars and a smirk was drawn onto his face seeing me in awe of him... Wooyoung you're such a tease

As he got closer, my heart beat faster and I got more nervous and before I knew it he was now standing next to me smiling. He leaned in to whisper something in my ears.

"I love you" 

I felt shivers roll down my back as he pecked my lips afterwards. But we were disrupted my the priest telling us that the kiss comes after were wed. 

We were now exchanging vows and I couldn't help but feel so touched at his words, he said I was his all and there was no way he could live without me, he said that he would always be faithful and love me with all his heart. I felt the tears roll down my cheeks at his beatiful words.

But when it came to my vows... I Suddebly became speechless.. I couldn't say anything.. I couldn't express my love for him... My heart beat faster than ever and I was sweating so much... The next action was the one I regret the most.. The thing I did that made me hate myself... 

I ran..... I ran out of the church and just kept running... I could feel Wooyoung's tearful eyes staring into my back but I hus kept running... I wants to stop and run back to kiss him... But my nerves just powered my movement... I had ran away from my chance at happiness... From the person I loved and still love...

End of Flashback

I cried myself to sleep that night, and when I did sleep... It was my nightmare and it haunted me... Fillin me with regret... I have to move on but I can't. 

Luckily I'm hanging out with Taec, he should be able to distract me. Believe it or not but I would actually consider Taec to be my best friend. Sure he makes crude jokes and mocks my love life, but I prefer jokes over sad comforting words.

We were now in the convenience store since Taec remembered to buy some food for his husband. And I was stuck with him like a puppy on a lease cos I had nothing better to do... I know right sad little old me...

But what was to come next was something I could never expect... I never expected to get a second chance... Never had I expected to see him again...

I was just walking down the drink aisle when something caught my eye in the opposite aisle... The most beautiful face I've ever seen... It was the same dark brown orbs that twinkled more than the stars... It was those cute plump lips that I hunger for... It was Wooyoung


A/N: I know my writing , but I will practice more in writing to make it more interesting for you... Also I at long chapters I really can't do them lol