Past Loves

My Amnesia Boy

A/N: Annyeong, I just wanted to say sorry for not updating the first chapter for such a long time. Mianhae :( 

Anyway, at least I updated now:).   Also I tried to watch the movie again but I couldn't find any on YouTube to refresh my memory, so if you find that the plot isn't exactly the same I'm just going with my memory here.

Lastly thank you for waiting so long, I'm thinking of double update to make up for the long wait ;)

Enjoy! ^_____^


Nichkhun's POV 

I felt so happy in that moment, I had always known the first time Taec and Minjun-hyung met they were meant do each other. I should know, I was their matchmaker. And now here they are, at the peak of their love and happiness. The lovey dovey just had their wedding and now was the party, yet here I am sitting all alone. I couldn't help but feel so jealous. I've always wanted, what they had, heck even Chansung and Junho have it. Love and commitment. 

I know I may not be a very good best man if I'm filled with jealousy over the two, and I wouldn't be a very good friend if I envied what Taecjun and Chanho had. You see what I did there?? I gave them their own couple names that way it's easier. 

I had just given my speech to the newlywed couple, and since then I've been drowning myself with alcohol, all alone in the back the table. I was snapped out of my pointless ranting when the two couples called out to me. Oh great their probably gonna tease me about being the only single person in our group. Taecjun's married and Chanho is engaged, where does that leave me Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul a lonely single person.

I noticed that the couples were laughing when they sat down, they were probably sharing cheesy lines with each other. But they could never beat me when it comes to that. If only I had someone to be cheesy to.

The couples noticed my long sigh and this time they decided to tease me. 

"Hey, Khun... Are you thinking about  your single life again??" Teased Minjun

I lied quickly saying I was just thinking about the flooring. I know lame excuse, even if it was a good lie, they still would've known I wasn't telling the truth. That's how close us friends are

"Don't lie to us Khun.. Just yesterday you were complaining to me saying...'I'm so ually depressed!!' " Taecyeon imitated my voice 

This sent the group into laughter as I tried to cover Taec's mouth so he wouldn't say anything more embarrassing.

"I did not say that!! And plus if I were depressed... It wouldn't be about that" I defended

Everyone eyed each other, I knew what this meant. Everything I mentioned my depression they all knew it was about my past relationships and how I couldn't keep them. Prepare for the teasing Nichkhun.

"Hey guys... Remember the hippie... What was her name?? Oh yeah!! Tiffany!!" Exclaimed Junho

I face palmed myself as I felt embarrassment and regret coming over.

"Oh yeah that was one crazy chick Khun.. And she was younger.. I guess that made you pedo" Laughed Chansung

I sighed as I remembered the relationship I had with that Tiffany girl

Flashback

I was just in Starbucks drinking my frapuccino when this girl came in. She was wearing really bright clothing and had accessories in her hair. At first I was laughing and smiled cheekily to her but when she threw me back a smile she made the cutest eye smile ever. I was captivated. 

Next thing you know, later that night we were drunk and in her bedroom  doing inappropriate stuff if you know what I mean.

The next morning, I was confused on what had happened until I saw her lying down next to me. I instantly felt regret I knew I wasn't ready for a relationship so I carefully snuck out the house and made my way back to my apartment.

Here's why Chan called her crazy...

1 week later I was in Starbucks, and in she came and she saw me instantly, I couldn't see it coming but she was holding a a pocket knife in her hand if it wasn't for my quick reflexes I could've died. I just learnt that Tiffany did not take one night stands lightly. After that I never saw her again because she was arrested for attempt on murder

End Of Flashback

"Nichkhun, if I were you, I don't think hippies are people you would want one night stands with" Junho laughed 

"Yo guys why are you getting so caught up in Tiffany... Don't you guys remember Yoona" smirked Taecyeon

I actually laughed when he mentioned Yoona, Minjun's eyes shot wide open whenever that name was mentioned. I'll tell you why.

Flashback

I was flying first class back to Korea from America as I had just finished a business trip there. 

During the flight I noticed this beautiful stewardess always looking at me whenever she passed by. And when I caught a glimpse of her stunning face. I was love struck. I needed to know her name I needed her.

At the end of the flight I had decided to make my move. So I went up to her with a y smile on my face as I noticed she was blushing I knew I had her. When I got to her I I asked for her name  and she shyly replied 'Yoona, Im Yoona'

With that I gave her my phone number and left but not without giving my trademark wink. As I left I could hear her rejoicing and giggling, it was so cute.

Ever since then she always called me and I always called her she told me about where she travelled and how exciting everything was. Slowly we were falling in love.

One night she surprised me and she was at my door, one thing led to another and we were role playin. I was the pilot and she was the hot stewardess. You know where it leads to from there.

The reason we broke up wasn't because of me this time it was because of her. I had introduced her to my friends Chansung, Junho, Taecyeon, and Minjun. By this time I had only introduced Taecjun to each other and they were just a normal couple and Chansung and Junho were secretly dating thinking we didn't know.

So little did I know, that Yoona had been paying Taecyeon visits. One day Taec had told me to control my girlfriend because she kept hitting on him. Now you see why Minjun get's worked up over Yoona. 

I don't know why but when I broke up with her, I didn't feel so much pain. Maybe I had just convinced myself I was in love but really wasn't.

End of Flashback

"Taec-hyung your making your husband all jealous stop it" teased Junho

"And plus, if we're talking about Khun's past loves, those don't even count" pointe out Chansung

"Oh yeah, who could ever forget, the boy who turned our Thai Prince gay" teased Taecyeon

"Guys... Stop it.. That's Khun's actual first love" mumbled Minjun

Suddenyl it hit me, that pain I had hid deep in my heart came back. The haunting regret still lingered within me, as I whispered his name.

"Wooyoung"


A/N: Well here it is, so tell me what you think of the first chapter, and remember to subscribe if you like it:)

I'll probably update the second chapter later on so wait for it please:)