All Nuns Are The Same

Jesus Freak

 

 


A girl was being picked up by the collar of her school uniform by a furious nun. Where was the nun dragging her? The place where every kid tries to avoid.

 



The nun drop the blonde to the wall outside of the principle's office. Several textbooks in her hand and they looked heavy, a ruler in the other that was a meter long.

 

 

The stick of glory is what most students called it. It was told that once you get whacked, you never go back. It worked for most students and help many nuns.

 

 

But in the case, it never worked for a certain blonde named Jessica Jung.

 

 

 

A long groan came out of Jessica as she saw The Nun of Nuns in the school. She had a tight face on and Jessica knew she was in deeper than before. The Nun had dismissed her teacher to leave the rest to the Great Mighty Nun.

 

 

 

" Miss Jung, what was it this time? " she asked in an amused tone if voice.

 

 


Who could blame her when she had to deal with this practically every single day. She knew her job would have to deal with this but the fact it was always this child every year. It grew tiring.

 

 

 

" It wasn't my fault! Sister Margarita knows how I feel sitting next to that shi–"

 



" Foul language is not to be used in school or anywhere, Miss Jung. Anyway, that has no right for you to kick him between the legs! "

 

 

 

" How would you react she someone calls you the son of a criminal?! "

 

 

 

Her tiny voice became loud. High pitched that it can shatter a wine glass. The Mighty Nun and a static reaction to the pitch and instead raised her stick. It hit the blonde's waist, an easier way for her body to be in a 90 degree angle against the angle.

 

 

 

 

" Ladies control their temper and anger. "

 

 

 


The mighty nun placed the lightest textbook to Jessica's head. The other two on the palms of her hands like the world depended on it. Jessica struggled when she felt the sudden weights on her body but got the feeling of use after a while.

 

 

 

" Don't even try dropping them. I'm right next door so if I hear any. And I mean any—sound of those textbooks hit the floor. Well you see for yourself. "

 

 

 


The Mighty Nun left the tense Jessica to herself. Mumbling a way to somehow  destroy the pastor's son's reputation by showing the town how disgusting he is.

 

Until then, she had to lift three heavy books for her life was on the line at any moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Oh crap! "

 

 

 

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

 

 

" Please Pastor David, we would love to have little Stephanie here at the school. She's smart and well mannered. It would be a honor to have her here. So smart that she is able to skip a grade and start early. "

 

 

 

The Mighty Nun has desperation written all over her pupils. Hands clasped together, folded and holding each other tightly. Silently praying that the man would say yes to the offer.

 

 

 

The man was pensive. What would his wife say? She usually had the correct answers as towards their daughter's feelings. As for he had more of a force to it at times like these. It was a good opportunity for his daughter to make knew friends and no longer be home schooled like she used to. But he worried about whether she'd want to go or not.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I'd have to check with Stephanie for that. "

 

 

 

 


~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

 

 

 

Jessica saw her world crumbling down. Her life was doomed as the book on top of her head slowly slid off. What could she do at this point. Her hands were occupied with two other books.

 


Everything went in slow motion. Centuries for the book to fall flat to her feet. She closed her eyes to prevent herself from seeing the splat but that didn't stop her ears from hearing the soon to be plop.

 

 

 

 

 

"....."

 

 


 

 

Jessica heard no plop, whatsoever. She took a peek and saw that the book was nowhere spread on the floor but instead she saw a figure and few inches shorter than her with a book in her hand nearly as big as her own body. Jessica's lips slowly went curved up to see that she was saved from her terrible fate.

 

 

 


She took a good look at the person who caught the book and saw that it was a little girl. Jet black wavy hair, pink over alls and a grey long sleeved short under it. Her nose red from the cold weather and runny like the pouring rain.

 


 


The blonde had her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to figure out why the girl was so familiar. Every detailed she looked into to see if it looked like any of the faces she seen or pasted by in her life.

 

 

 

Although the girl under these states was feeling quite bashful and timid. She never really talked to children older than her. She found them to be very intimidating, very much like the blonde staring at her right now.

 

 

 

" You look.... Familiar... Do I know you..? "

 

 

 

Jessica's eyes became much chinkier as she squinted hard at the other girl. The girl became meek and was becoming hesitant of introducing herself or not. So for a while, she stood there, frozen, eyed wide open in shock.

 

 


" Ah yes! You're the girl I met at the field! Am I right? "

 

 

 

Tiffany shook her head nervously feeling threaten by the older girl. Jessica, on the other hand, smiled widely for getting her assumption right for a first. She saw the girl still holding on to the heavy thing and remembered what she was doing in the first place.

 

 

 

 

" Say, I never really got your name. Mind if you share with me? "

 

 

 

Tiffany had open but close. Her appa told her to never talk to strangers but she technically met this girl before. What harm could giving her name do?

 

 

 

" Steph-pha-nie, b-but you can call me Ti-Ffa-ny. "

 

Jessica eyed Stephanie aka Tiffany, weird but shook it off. Her eyes turned softer and more pleading than the beginning of their meet as she slowly walked closer to the mushroom like haired girl.

 

 

 

 

" Well Tiffany, could you put that textbook back on my head before the Mighty Nun comes back? "

 

 

 

Tiffany nodded shyly and Jessica took it as a her cue to bend down a little. Tiffany tippy toed so she can place the textbook on top of the blonde curly hair.
Jessica slowly rose up to walk back against the wall and thanked the girl.

 



Both were left awkward standing there even though there were benches besides them both. Tiffany swayed her leg back and forth shyly with her hands behind her back. Waiting patiently for her father to come out of the nice woman's office. Jessica was just getting tired of carrying textbooks.

 

 

 

" Tiffany. "

 

 


" Yes?! " her heart skipped by the call of her name from the blonde's mouth.

 

 

 

" Could you take these textbooks off me? My hands are cramping and I wanna sit. " She pleaded.

 

 

 

Tiffany tip toed as high as she can to take down the textbook and did the same for the other two books. Jessica took two of them and set them to the bench. She plopped down on the bench beside the books and laid down full on the long bench. Arms crossed behind her head as a pillow, eyes slowly drifting off to sleep but conscious still active.

 

 

 

 

" Tell me when you hear Mighty Nun come. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany stood there with still struggling with the one textbook. She didn't know what to do so she sat cross legged on the cold floor, in front of the sleeping blonde. The text being a nuisance setting her to place beside her on the floor. She puffed her cheeks, growing bored and impatient just by watching.

 

 

 


Tiffany was a kinesthetic princess, her mom would say. She had to do something, never could sit still. For entertainment, she switched her position and was now sitting on her knees. She crawled to the dead figure and began to observe her features very closely. Her head now placed on the bench, hiding half her smiling face.

 

 

 

Her being curious as to what was under the girl's bang, she lifted the set of hair and merely touched the wide forehead.

 



The blonde winced at the brush of air against the exposed temple but continued to sleep. Tiffany then went down to her skinny crooked nose. She touched her own nose and then tapped the other one's nose with the same finger as of they were now connected. She saw it a movie once.

 



The blonde loudly exhaled through her nose but continued to ignore the dainty fingers on her face. Tiffany didn't stop there. Since Jessica's cheeks were so chubby, Tiffany thought it'd be fun to poke them each, causing a small puff of breath leave Jessica's mouth.

 

 

 

Jessica swatted the hand away and continued to sleep, eyebrows furrowed, angry at the disturbances. Her face soften several minutes later as it grew silent and she wasn't being bothered.

 

 


'Peace and quiet. '

 

 

 

 

 

"...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


" What the—WHY ARE YOU OPENING MY EYELIDS?!? "

 

 

 

Jessica's eyelid was forceful opened wide causing her eyes to become dry quickly and reddish pinkish. Her pupil going in circles trying to find the source to this madness. She suddenly saw a pair of lips at the vision of her one eye coming closer to it.

 

 

 


" Stop right there kid! "

 

 

 


Tiffany inhaled a gust of air and blew it all out on the girl's eye causing the blonde to go insane and push the girl off of her. Eyes fueled with anger and fire nearly seeping out of them. Her jaw clenched and teeth gritted.

 

 

 

 

 

 


" You never told me your name... "

 

 

 

Tiffany played with fingers and looked down at white sneakers with pink straps for she hasn't learned how to tie her own shoelaces. They were her favorite because of that. And also because they could light up.

 

 

 

 

If anyone disturbed her sleep, Jessica would have tortured them until they cried and sincerely promised to never do such action again. But when she saw the girl look guilty for her curious actions, Jessica's heart softened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


" Jessica. "

 

 


 

Tiffany looked up to see the girl already up on her feet and placing the textbook back in there place. Head and hands. She closed her eyes as she senses the Mighty Nun leaving her office with a man walking out first as she held the door for him and herself. She looked overjoyed and accomplished as she bid her good bye to the man.

 

 


" You won't regret this Pastor David. We are glad to have Stephanie join in the family. "

 

 

" I'm more thankful for the offer. We will start...? "

 

 


" Next week! We are giving you a week to get all her measurements for her uniform, paper work and school supplies this week so she could attend by next week. Don't worry Pastor. "

 

 

" I see. Oh and when can she get her measurements done by the way? "

 

 

" Sister Anna had an errand today but she'll be back by tomorrow so tomorrow morning would be fine. "

 

 

" Okay. I'll be here with little Steph here again till then. God bless, Sister Mary. Stephanie, come on, lets go home. "

 

 

The girl turned to her father with a disappointed frown. She just found out her new friend's name and now she had to leave. Either way, she obediently walked to her father's side, eyes still on the blonde.

 

 

" God bless you Pastor David. See you tomorrow Stephanie! "

 

The women crouched done to match Tiffany's height and smiled warmly as she patted her head softly. Tiffany shyly said a goodbye, still concentrated on the other girl. Her body wouldn't move until her father held her hand and began to walk away.

 


She tried to pick up her pace with the man but she still saw the blonde from the corner of her eye getting scolded. Once the two figures were out of sight, Tiffany looked up to her father and asked with a frown.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Will I ever come back here again daddy? "

 

 

Her father looked at her with kind eyes that made her feel safe and loved. Protected from the world.

 

 

" You will be attending school here. Is that okay with you? "

 

 


Tiffany smiled widely and shook her head yes. The father smiled as well happy that he chose the right choice.

 

 

 

 

Now Tiffany knows this wont be the last encounter with Jessica but the beginning.

 

 

 

 

 


~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

 

 

 

 

" Listen Jung. You better not bother that girl. If you do, you will receive a greater punishment than any if the punishments you have received these past years here. "

 

 

" I wasn't bothering her. Trust me, I won't touch a single hair on her scalp. If that's what you want. "

 

 

 

" Glad you understand... "

 

 


The nun then took of all the textbooks off of Jessica and whacked her with the stick of glory.

 

 

 

" OOOWWWW! WHAT DID I DO?!? "

 

 

 

The women roughly took the girl's shirt and dragged her down the hall. Smiling in amusement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Nothing. It was a sign of a closed deal. "

 

 

 

" We could have pinky promised! "

 

 

 

The nun ignored the ranting blonde and pushed her to the back yard where the rest of the children were. For it was recess. Jessica looked back at the woman who slowly faded far off to the distance. Jessica walked to her usual spot which was where far off from the riot and near the quiet. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" No one should touch a single hair on her head. Hmmph! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

An: Wow. That was a pretty long update. Anyways. To the few subscribers I have, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I got inspired by Lenka's Trouble Is A Friend so I began writing JeTi's official meet up.

 

Peace out and continue to love JeTi.