Dandelions

Jesus Freak

 

 

 


   Quiet was what describe the partially cloudy day. Something you heard most of the time in the suburban area. Mainly cause it wasn't a time of weather for anyone to play outside. It was January, after all. The foreign cold weather was never appreciated in such a warm state. Not even the children bother to play outside. Only those who are foolish enough were to go out and have the briskly winds hit them.

 

 

 

 

" Miyoung, honey, why are you going outside? ". A little girl with jet black hair came down the stairs with her baby pink petite coat. She jumped off the last step and slipped on her boots.

 

 

" I'm gonna pick out flowers. "


Her father looked at her with soft eyes and a kind smile. He already knew her intentions and patted her head for approval and ruffled her wavy hair. She in her teeth as she fixed the top of her head.

 


" Be back before sun down. I don't want you out in the dark. "

 

 

" Don't worry daddy. I won't be out too long. ". She said as she finished buttoning her coat. Tiffany slowly opened door, her father following her behind to close it when she is out if his sight.

 

He continued reading his bible again after the little encounter. As he tried to read the Word, he put his glasses down and sighed. His eyes filled with sorrow and his lips form a simple sorry.

 


" What am I going to do with you. "

 

 

 

 

 

 


~•~•~•~•~•~•~¥~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Ring around the rosy. A pocket full of posies. Ashes! Ashes! We all fall down! ".

 

She sang innocently as she skipped down the quiet neighborhood. Nothing bad ever happened here, well only cause it was a small town. Everyone knew each other but most of all.

 


Everyone knew about everyone's business.

 

 


Even the children knew depending on how they were raised or where they were. The number one place of hearing such business was no other than the church.

 

 

 


The 8 year old Tiffany stopped at the beauty in front of her. It was a field filled with dandelions. White ones with the puff on top. The fragile flower that was promised to make wishes to come true once you blow on them. She squeezed in happiness and slowly went under the wooden gate.

 

 

" Oh no. I dirtied my coat!... It's my favorite... " She mumbled to herself. She dusted herself off and walked to the whiteness. She smiled happily to see so many. The more whiteness, the more powerful her prayers would work.

 

 


" This should do it. "

 

 


Tiffany sat down on the big rock with the plucked out dandelions. She closed her eyes shut tightly and held the flowers close to her chest, gripping the stem with a firm grasp. She in a good amount of air and held it in. Suddenly—

 


" HEY GET BACK HERE!! "

 

 

" WHEN WE GET OUR HANDS ON YOU, WE ARE GONNA PULVERIZE YOU TILL YOU CRY TO YOUR MOMMY!! "

 

 

There was loud threats being shouted a  mile away from where Tiffany was. She stopped herself from blowing her wish as she saw a blonde curly haired girl run through the field of whiteness. Tiffany gasped at the disappearance of the whiteness, upset that it was being ruined.

 

 


" HEY YOU—" was covered by a dirty hand and was dragged behind the rock. Tiffany struggled against the grip but was hushed by the owner of the dirty hand over .

 

 


" Please. Stay quiet for the next few minutes. Please! " the owner whispered softly not wanting the boys chasing after her hear the plead.

 

 


" SHE WENT THAT WAY! ". Both girls heard the voices distant off from where they were. The blonde slowly looked behind the rock to check if they were nowhere in sight. A sigh of relief came out as she leaned against the rock comfortably.

 

 

" MMMMMMMM!!! "

 

Tiffany began fidgeting under the girls grip, trying to smack the hand away.

 


" Oh! Sorry about that. " The blonde released her hand from the mouth but soon regretted it afterwards.

 

 

" DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?!?!? HOW COULD YOU!!! " Tiffany shouted at the blonde, trying to blink away the tears. Right now she was not liking the girl in front of her.

 

 

 

" Can you lower your voice! They might hear you! And if they hear you, not only will they beat me up but you too! "

 

 

Before the blonde could escape the angry girl, she was stopped by a small sniffle.

 

" *sniffle* what am I going to do? *sniffle* that was my only chance. ". The blonde bit her lip feeling sorry for the tearful girl. She didn't know what was exactly wrong but she knew she did something to cause the other to cry. The blonde silently seated herself next to the girl.

 

 

" I'm.... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry for whatever I did. "

 


Tiffany's tears did not stop and the blonde's heart kept on breaking. She never liked it when she was the cause of another human being to cry or feel emotional pain. If she didn't like it, she sure knew other people didn't like it either.

 

 


" H-hey. I'm sorry! I-I'll pay you back! Any favor! Come on now. Stop crying. At least tell what's wrong so I could at least know why I'm apologizing. "

 


Tiffany sniffled once again and looked up with puppy eyes, tears seeping out like little drops of rain. The blonde stared at the tearful face, examining the face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Can you make wishes come true? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Well~~~~~~

 

If ya'll couldn't tell. The blonde is Jessica *smacks lips*. Anyways~~~ here is the first chapter. Hope you guys can wait for the next update. But I'm busy right now celebrating the day I was brought out to the world. I'm so happy my baby was brought to the world.

 

Oh shucks, you! *blushes madly at her own self*

 

That's right! I'm in a relationship with myself. We call it the NaNa. Our fandom name is baNaNas. Like it? No? Okay. I guess.