Bonus Chapter

I Will Protect You

 

Minseok stared at a pair of brown eyes in front of him, a few grains of tears began to flow from those brown eyes. However Minseok not seem care about it. Looked at the people in front of him with a sense of resentment, Minseok pushed him until he fell to the ground. Fresh blood came out from his nose and his mouth, there are some bruises on his face. Minseok also got bruises, but not as bad as the man in front of him.

"That's what you get when you're having problems with me" He was silent, staring at Minseok. As if Minseok is a monster that is ready to eat him alive. Minseok laughed, looked paltry person in front of him.

"Hey, Lee Taemin! This time I let you go, run away before I change my mind" Taemin just froze Minseok words, he was too scared. As if his legs would not move.

"What are you waiting for?" Minseok shouted, Taemin with all his power tried to move his feet and started running with bruises on his face.

"Another loser" Minseok walked away from that place as he put his hand into his pocket. Acting as if nothing had happened, Minseok even ignore the stares from some people who passed him. With bruises on his face the people who walked near him immediately stay away from him, not wanting to get a trouble with people like Minseok. Has been a year, a year after he lost Amber. As if he lost half of his soul, he never be friendly. He always vents his anger on another person, whoever it was. The old Minseok may have died, drowned in sorrow, hatred, anger and despair. He was slumped in sorrow for so long, left there with no one willing to save him or maybe he does not want to be saved. A part of him may continue to cry out for help, asking for help to re-create her life as before. However, no one listened and no one cares. Minseok continue to run, but his legs stopped looking at a flower shop. He saw some roses there. A memory crossed his mind.

"Can I help you?" an Ajumma smiled at him. However Minseok expression still flat. There is no at all feeling that can describe his current expression. Minseok nodded, then pointed to a bunch of roses at the end of the store room. The Ajumma smiled and took some roses and began to wrap it up.

"Is this for your girlfriend?" Minseok shook his head. Minseok were lucky, because it seems the Ajhumma is not afraid of him.

"No, but she likes red" Minseok give a few bills, but it was rejected by the ajumma

"Just take it, I know she's definitely good girl" the Ajumma was once again smiling, while giving a bouquet of roses to Minseok.

"Yes, she's a good girl" Minseok bowed and walked out. His legs took another step away. Go to a place, a place that wills always he missed. He walked into a large gate. Minseok walk past some of the names are engraved on a black stone. He stopped at a grave. He could see the name of Amber engraved there. He crouched down beside the grave of Amber. He put roses on the grave Amber, Amber tomb looks so clean. This a bit strange, there are people who come here? who?

"Minseok?" Minseok turned, felt someone tapped his shoulder. He saw two people standing behind him. Minseok bowed, he held his pain behind his face.

"You come again?" one of them asked

"Yes, I always come here. But, why did you come? I thought you had forgotten Amber" Minseok at them with a look of hate. They paused, wanting to say something. But it seems that all the words they would say are always wrong for Minseok.

“Minseok….” his words cut

"You’re too late ..." Minseok walked away as if nothing happened. Mr. Liu just let out his breath, he could not do anything. Minseok words as if it was true, he was too late. He could not repeat everything, he was already too late to erase his biggest mistakes as a father.

 

Minseok lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling. There is nothing there, he feel so lonely. He was like an empty shell. Some wounds still visible on his face, almost every day there is a new wound there. A memory come through his mind, that memories are too sweet. Amber.... that name, again mentioned by him. He can not forget her, can not, and probably never will be. Everything was too sweet for forgotten, but it's all going to be painful memories for him.

"Minseok ... do not you eat?" Mrs. Kim opened the door of her son room, but turned his back to her mother's Minseok. hide the tears that dripped some point, he does not want to look like this.

"I'm not hungry ..." Minseok slowly wipe his tears, hide the sound of his sobs. Mrs. Kim walked in and sat down beside the bed. Seeing her son like this also makes her sad.

She his hair slowly, Minseok still did not move from his position.

"Minseok ... it's been a year" Mrs. Kim said slowly, she did not want to hurt Minseok

"Why are you still not forgotten her?" Mrs. Kim still speak carefully, Minseok shaking his head

"I can not ..."

"Minseok, stop like this. I'll do anything to be able to make you smile again" Minseok paused, he then got up and sat on the other side of his bed. Still do not want to look at his mother. He saw the shadow of her mother over his shoulder.

"Really ? ... If so, make Amber came back to life" Minseok said very cold, Mrs. Kim was stunned.

"You can not right? Do not hope, you can make it all come back like before. Everything is too late" Minseok stood up and walked out without looking at her.

"Where are you going?" Mrs. Kim yelled

"None of your business" Minseok slammed the door and walked out on the busy street. But no one has caught his attention. Minseok walk without direction, somehow ... where his feet took him away. He feels all of is meaningless again without Amber. He was so ruined, maybe he tried to bury all of the pain. But he could not, no matter how hard he tried. He will only see him which worse off.

"Hey, you! Someone named Kim Minseok" Minseok saw eleven boys standing in front of him, it seems they are not that friendly to Minseok. For some reason the road suddenly becomes quiet, no one there. There is only Minseok and eleven stanger here.

"You!" a little dark-skinned boy pointing his forefinger towards Minseok.

"You have beaten my brother!" Minseok looked away for a moment, then looked back at the eleventh boy's.

"Who?" He laughed shortly

"Stupid, but maybe you remember this name ... Lee Taemin"

"Oh ... that loser, I think he's dead"

"What did you say? How dare you!"

"I was right, if he's not a loser then what? See, he even sends people to beat me. He's really a loser" Minseok seemed not afraid to die, maybe he wanted to die. No one knows what Minseok thinking now.

"JongIn what are you waiting for?" one of them the tallest one speaking, he have a cold gaze. Maybe people will die just by looked into his eyes.

"Kris stop, you talk too much today"

"JongIn, Kris true. Come on get this over" JongIn paused as if thinking

"Well ... let's get started"

"JongIn ... I'm gonna remember that name" Minseok walk forward toward them. This may sound unfair, but Minseok does not care. He did not care what would happen to him, what he felt, he did not care anymore. JongIn started first. He immediately hit the face of Minseok, JongIn smile. But Minseok hit him back. JongIn immediately fell to the ground. Unfair fight is taking quite a long time, Minseok never budge. But in the end Minseok was cornered, the five of the eleven boy still there. But still, Minseok could not resist. He was mortally wounded.

"Now what are you gonna do?" JongIn, he still persist and now besieging Minseok, along with his four friends.

"I will not give up" JongIn laugh

"You're too stupid" JongIn pushed Minseok until he lying on the ground. Minseok could not do anything about it, he closed his eyes. He could only keep quiet waiting to see what would happen next.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Minseok heard a voice that he knew he wanted to open his eyes but could not.

"Damn, let's go. You were lucky this time" Miseok heard footsteps slowly go away from him, he sighed. This time he did not die. Only a few seconds later, he heard the sound of footsteps, approaching towards him.

"Minseok? Are you okay?" The man shook Minseok’s body slowly, but after that Minseok not remember anything else, all went dark. Minseok opened his eyes slowly, he felt pain all over its body, he tried to sit up. He was in the hospital, but, who brought his here. The man, Minseok still do not know who the man who had approached him.

"You're awake" Minseok not realize that there were others there, he saw Mr. Liu sat in a corner without looking towards him.

"You brought me here?" Mr. Liu turned and smiled

"Yes, I brought you here"

"but why?" Mr. Liu laughed and shook his head

"I do not know" the state of being silent for a while.

"When I know, Mom Amber was pregnant ... I was so happy. As if all feels like dream. When Amber was born I got promoted in my job, I think Amber is my fortune" Mr. Liu began, then took a deep breath. Back stared Minseok who are stunned.

"We are become a very happy family. But one day, Amber's mother had an accident. She drove very fast toward home, Amber was sick that night" Minseok still listened without daring to try to stop the story from Mr. Liu

"I feel it all happened because of Amber, I slowly away from her. The distance between us become farther away, even though we live together but, if we do not know each other. Until I get married again, that does not change" a drop of tear came out from Mr. Liu, he felt very sorry for being a very bad father for Amber.

Minseok stunned figure of Amber haunt his mind.

"I'm alive because of you, but I did not die because of you. Saranghae ... thank you" a voice spoke to him, his eyes widened. Amber's voice, Minseok shed tears.

"Amber ..." Minseok said quietly

"I'm sorry if I made ​​you like this," the voice came again, Minseok could not help himself. He was so happy to hear that voice again, but if this is just his illusion right?

"I love my dad, could you say that to him?" Minseok nodded, for a few seconds the sound did not come again. Minseok turned and looked towards Mr. Liu, he thought for a moment. His mouth was open, but if no-words he could say.

"I'm sorry to bother you, I'm going out" Mr. Liu walked toward the door

"I think, Amber love you" Mr. Liu stopped when he heard Minseok said that

"I would like to thank you" Mr. Liu turned to face Minseok, they stared at each other for a few seconds. Then, Minseok smile. After all this time, the smile was back. None know when the last time Minseok smile.

"For what? Because I've ruined your life?" Minseok laughed and shook his head, even this time he laughed.

"No, but for making Amber comes into my life" Mr. Liu smiled and walked out. Minseok looked around the room. He laughs, who knows what makes him laugh. He was very pleased, though Amber is dead. But Amber will always live in the hearts Minseok.

"Saranghae ..." Minseok hope Amber can hear it. He smiled again, and Minseok hope he will not lose his smile again.

 

- The End -

 

 

author note : OMG? Did i Jus type this? >< sorry if this disappoints you, and sorry for not updating in a very long time. School is killing me, yeah. I was really bussy for my exam... so haope you enjoy it (Now I was really in a hiatus... will comeback at Marc XD) and agian sorry for typo...