PROMOTION

DADDY DAY CARE!

 

"Hyung! Wake up! "Seungri a very strong voice breaks were gleaming in the morning.

"Yaah! What else is this? "Jiyong sleep angry once impeded. Jiyong certainly very famous with his attitude that is difficult to wake up.

"Hyung! Clause forgotten about our plans? "Seungri question that remains in order to surprise the others to wake up. Slowly Daesung and Youngbae tried to wake up. Seunghyun still trying to open the eyes while Jiyong connect sleep again.

"Hyung-ah, do we do this?" Daesung less sure about the decisions made by them.

"This just ride it the way we want living. A thousand times if you've go interview preoccupied reject? Hyung agree, "Seunghyun calmly respond to Daesung.

While the situation became tense. They are still stuck and confused to think about what made them this is right or wrong. They do not want to rush into, but they try to figure out the best while they are not getting a regular job.

"Hyung also said that child care is not difficult. Just need to keep them for a while then get a lot of money, "said Youngbae. Seunghyun smiled.

"And how our biggest problem with the 'baby' that one about?" Question Seunghyun Jiyong as he turned his attention to the connecting bedroom.

"I got an idea," said Seungri and Seunghyun simultaneously with a full face of cynicism.

"One! Two! Three!!! "Seungri, Seunghyun, Daesung and Youngbae Jiyong body lift with a combined energy. They desperately try surprise Jiyong.

---

Bigbang members are waiting outside the house with the intention to launch the opening of the 'Bigbang Nursery' they succeeded. Daesung and Youngbae started calling and Seungri gathering crowd before the start of their event. Jiyong on the other side who looked relaxed Seunghyun.

"Ahhh ... hyung! Why must we do this? "Whispered hard jiyong seunghyun ears.

"Jiyong, hyung'm tired out from home with charismatic but back with empty pockets. This is the way that there is for us to get money, "seunghyun clear.

"Unbelieveable!" Jiyong complain.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Seungri already started to speak as soon as people started to gather to meet their compound. They began to talk among themselves.

"Our brothers Bigbang want to make an important announcement to assist parents in managing their child," said Seungri makes them surprised. They talk to one another once again could not believe it.

"Do not be surprised because we are very sincerely to help you," said Seungri tried to calm the crowd.

"We do not believe you!" Said one of them.

"Bwaeyo?!" Jiyong are surprised to hear their statement to be a little angry.

"Yup, you're all still single and has no experience in dealing with children. How can we let our children to you? "Added one more.

Over time, the situation is getting out of hand. Bigbang Seungri started approaching other members and start talking. Jiyong tried to calm down.

"How can this hyung, they do not believe us," sighed Seungri seemed to give up.

"We need evidence to prove all of this," youngbae tried to calm them all.

"Evidence?" Daesung and seunghyun start looking for ideas.

"Ji ... ehhh? Where jiyong're going? "Seunghyun a new start as soon as the speech was speechless jiyong disappeared.

---

"Jiwoon Noona! Jiwoon Noona! "Cried jiyong from outside. Jiyong ring a bell. While, Jiwoon out of her house with her husband.

"Waeyo jiyong-ah?" Question jiwoon ommoni bit surprised.

"Noona, hyung. Where aecha? We need it now! "Said the little jiyong's surprising the spouses.

"What do you mean?" Question jiwoon ommoni.

"Jiwoon ommoni-ah! We need you and your husband to be our savior right now, "replied the panting jiyong.

---

The situation became chaotic moment because Bigbang members could not give evidence directly to parents in convincing them that the Bigbang members can take care of their children. Their dream nursery on the brink of collapse. Looks Seungri and daesung was almost in despair.

"You all need proof?" Jiyong appear suddenly.

"Yeah!" Replied the guests.

"This is it. Jiwoon ommoni and Aecha is proof. Where jiwoon ommoni aecha leave us, and we try try protect him. Not so jiwoon ommoni? "Question jiyong behaving calmly try to solve their problems.

"Yes, true that jiyong words. Aecha Bigbang members are keeping well. It happened by chance. I am very thankful to them, "said jiwoon ommoni.

Youngbae supports aecha and show to everyone. From there, all attendees can see the sincerity shown by Bigbang tries in their efforts to work as a 'baby sitter'. Jiyong looked towards his friends. Immediately, Seungri, Daesung, Youngbae and Seunghyun make 'thumbs up' sign satisfied and very happy with his actions.

"If you're going to operate?" Asked one there.

"Maybe tomorrow," replied daesung quickly.

"From what time to what time do they serve?" Asked one from them.

"7.00 am to 7.00 pm," said seungri confidence. Now his spirit returns.

"Buoy?!" Jiyong surprised.

"Make sure you can get up early and work Kwon jiyong!" Slit jiwoon ommoni made them all laugh.

Eventually, they plan to open a nursery in progress.


ANNYEONG ! VIP_yousha HERE . I'M NEW . AND I'VE LEARNED TO WRITE IN ENGLISH . I'M SORRY BECAUSE , I MAY NOT BE UPDATE IT SO FAST .. I HOPE ALL OF YOU UNDERSTAND..KEEP COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE.